Yo is it bad if I only eat once a day

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

King 67
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
462
Reputation
130
Like is me eating once a day bad for me? I do it cuz I don’t wanna eat school lunch. Usually on the weekends I’ll eat twice a day
 
  • +1
Reactions: NorwegianMigrant
Yeah it’s not good especially if you are growing still, but even if you stop growing, once a day isn’t good. Only if you are wanting to lose weight actively.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mandiubular
Yeah, it's pretty bad, you gonna lose muscle and energy and it's gonna be easier for you go gain bodyfat in the future. You gonna lose fat? Sure, but your body will be on survival so it will save lots of fat, thus making it harder to lose it.

Also if you are a minor it's gonna make you a midget
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Mandiubular
Yeah it’s not good especially if you are growing still, but even if you stop growing, once a day isn’t good. Only if you are wanting to lose weight actively.
I don’t lose weight though, and I don’t gain any either
Yeah, it's pretty bad, you gonna lose muscle and energy and it's gonna be easier for you go gain bodyfat in the future. You gonna lose fat? Sure, but your body will be on survival so it will save lots of fat, thus making it harder to lose it.

Also if you are a minor it's gonna make you a midget
I’m 6ft so how does that work? I’ve been fine though for now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and Gengar’s Ghost
Like is me eating once a day bad for me? I do it cuz I don’t wanna eat school lunch. Usually on the weekends I’ll eat twice a day
a gallon of raw milk is all you need to be not calories deficint
 
How old are you? If in your teens DONT starve yourself , meaning if hungry - eat. I was doing the same thing for like 2 weeks just eating as little as possible and first week was chill i wasn’t really hungry but second was so shitty. My mood was bad , i was crashing out with no reason , felt tired very often and just ended up binge eating on some gyros or something. Now i just eat as much as needed so i’m not hungry and everything is good. Just don’t eat slop and don’t make yourself starve
 
nah nigga go to a local farm market (very illegal) and bring some gallon bottles (very illegal) and fill the bottles
Why’s it illegal to? Is they’re by chance a legal way to get it?
 
How old are you? If in your teens DONT starve yourself , meaning if hungry - eat. I was doing the same thing for like 2 weeks just eating as little as possible and first week was chill i wasn’t really hungry but second was so shitty. My mood was bad , i was crashing out with no reason , felt tired very often and just ended up binge eating on some gyros or something. Now i just eat as much as needed so i’m not hungry and everything is good. Just don’t eat slop and don’t make yourself starve
I’m 16, but like bro I’m not eating fucking school food. So basically I’ll just eat when I get home but sometimes I’ll eat again at like 10pm so I have 2 meals
 
  • +1
Reactions: 69FutureChad69
I’m 16, but like bro I’m not eating fucking school food. So basically I’ll just eat when I get home but sometimes I’ll eat again at like 10pm so I have 2 meals
Take food with you. drink raw milk if you want
 
Yeah, bro how do the Jews “control the world” they don’t Mog so it makes no sense
 
Like is me eating once a day bad for me? I do it cuz I don’t wanna eat school lunch. Usually on the weekends I’ll eat twice a day
I just eat nothing until dinner then I eat a lot then go gym
 
im around 17 cms, 16.5 if your being a asshole
but idk when im bulked up it is genuinely 16
 

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
11
Views
44
ANON
ANON
poreskin
Replies
16
Views
74
markored
markored
Wiggle_24
Replies
6
Views
35
Wiggle_24
Wiggle_24
AtrophicPyra
Replies
2
Views
20
sonic55555
S
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
16
Views
43
dunc
dunc

Users who are viewing this thread

  • lovend
Back
Top