Yo! Lipolab thread

Iron
I just ordered a box of lipolab from celmade.com, plus the necessary syringes of 21 and 30 g needed for the injection. I was planning to start by injecting in the neck. First thing: I will let you know in the next few days if celmade is reliable, in total I paid about 90 euros including shipping (30+ because I am in Italy). second thing: how much do you recommend I inject into my neck and cheeks (I'll be injecting from the outside)? I already have an idea, but if anyone has any advice I'll listen.
third thing: Is there any particular injection technique/any advice anyone has for me? I'll be happy to listen.
btw I will do a very detailed diary" attaching all the photos of the results, which I have seen is not often done (or they are horrible photos, in some you can litteraly count the pixels.)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dawooddX and Nirvana
I just ordered a box of lipolab from celmade.com, plus the necessary syringes of 21 and 30 g needed for the injection. I was planning to start by injecting in the neck. First thing: I will let you know in the next few days if celmade is reliable, in total I paid about 90 euros including shipping (30+ because I am in Italy). second thing: how much do you recommend I inject into my neck and cheeks (I'll be injecting from the outside)? I already have an idea, but if anyone has any advice I'll listen.
third thing: Is there any particular injection technique/any advice anyone has for me? I'll be happy to listen.
btw I will do a very detailed diary" attaching all the photos of the results, which I have seen is not often done (or they are horrible photos, in some you can litteraly count the pixels.)
Should have bought vline or supervline as its stronge and meant for the face

sono italiano anch’io, fammi sapere se ti arriva il pacco che non mi fido

some time ago I asked @Clavicular which of the two was better and he answered lipolab , the normal version