yo software engineer guys

Deleted member 17379

Deleted member 17379

Happy Birthday!
How hard would it be to get a job in software engineering stuff independently?
if i read htdp and a book on algorithms then did some independent projects could i hope to get a job

I would do it this way: try to self learn using online resources and books for 2 months (focused, without distraction) and then join a bootcamp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
the incellest job in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748
I would do it this way: try to self learn using online resources and books for 2 months (focused, without distraction) and then join a bootcamp.
I'm still in college so i could take a few classes before i graduate as well as self study, think that might make any difference, or should i just do it independently anyways

I'm still in college so i could take a few classes before i graduate as well as self study, think that might make any difference, or should i just do it independently anyways
Do both, exposure counts

• +1
What's the best job acc to you?
Don't know theres plenty of good jobs and it depends on individual liking, i'm not saying its a bad career but it screams incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Do both, exposure counts
will do
have been rotting but i realized that i will need to take care of my family some day
so i need to do somethi g

• +1
Don't know theres plenty of good jobs and it depends on individual liking, i'm not saying its a bad career but it screams incel
What's your personal preference?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What's your personal preference?
I was gonna go into CS but i regretted it so currently im trying to figuring out what I want to do but definitely some type of engineering

• +1
I was gonna go into CS but i regretted it so currently im trying to figuring out what I want to do but definitely some type of engineering
What do you think of something like investment banking?
CS, engineering are oversaturated professions and have the incel failo, although pay is still good.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
practice leetcode and fullstack dev
there is a guide some facebook employee complie don 70 something interview questions to follow up with
get a mid tier full stack job at 60k
then after 2 years of experience, get a high level SWE job at 6 figures
simple plan, only takes 2-5 years

• +1
CS, engineering are oversaturated professions and have the incel failo, although pay is still good.
CS and engineering are actually super undersaturated

Don't know much about investment banking but sounds pretty stale initially but if you find it enjoyable or something that seems interesting it's something to go for. If you enjoy CS or engineering you should definitely go for it though, the conditions and salaries are extremely good, it's association with losers is not gonna hurt much anyway in the end since it all boils down to an individual basis

practice leetcode and fullstack dev
there is a guide some facebook employee complie don 70 something interview questions to follow up with
get a mid tier full stack job at 60k
then after 2 years of experience, get a high level SWE job at 6 figures
simple plan, only takes 2-5 years
How many hours a day and how long would it take to study full stack dev?

• +1
Reactions: Dodld