yolosweg clubing adventure (old as fuck tho) + mogged friend

Deleted member 11388

Deleted member 11388

International Playboy
So me and my friend were drunk as fuck clubbing having fun and shit, he meets some girl and starts making out with her, im like ok bro you have fun.
He comes to me and tell me "1-0", i was like are you fucking kidding me m8 ? you wanna play little bitch ok. (at the time i slayed like 12-13 girls , he slayed maybe 3-4, that was 5 years ago).

I was drunk so i went from girl to girl and 5 minutes later i was making out with some random chick which came with his chick to the club. Me and the girl went around the club had fun etc, it was time to go home around 4-5 am and me, my friend and her hangout outside and my friend trying to be a wingman told the girl to come sleep at my place, i said fuck no i have single bed you aint comming.

After that my friend hangout with his chick for like 1 month walking around parks and shit and texting all day on phone with her etc. In the end it lead nowhere rofl.

meanwhile i invited my chick for a drink 5 min walking from my place, we had a beer, then we went to my place and after 1 hour of convincing i fucked her.

Funny enough years later when i came back from SEA he told me : you won't be able to slay here like you did in Asia, anyone can slay in asia.
i fucked 14 girl in my homecoutnry in 16 months, thats more than he did in his life, also most of girls i fucked while being home were hotter than any he ever banged.
Get mogged back to oblivion.

Point is: game matters, if you gonna be a little bitch, the girl will treat you like a little beta cuck.
Also learing to slay and getting confidence from SEA is worth it, also looksmaxing and gymmaxing works a TON.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
How many slays in SEA

How many slays in SEA
around 65 in 2 years living there(thailand and vietnam), they were some japanese, some chinese, some korean etc as well there.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and ShowerMaxxing
So me and my friend were drunk as fuck clubbing having fun and shit, he meets some girl and starts making out with her, im like ok bro you have fun.
He comes to me and tell me "1-0", i was like are you fucking kidding me m8 ? you wanna play little bitch ok. (at the time i slayed like 12-13 girls , he slayed maybe 3-4, that was 5 years ago).

I was drunk so i went from girl to girl and 5 minutes later i was making out with some random chick which came with his chick to the club. Me and the girl went around the club had fun etc, it was time to go home around 4-5 am and me, my friend and her hangout outside and my friend trying to be a wingman told the girl to come sleep at my place, i said fuck no i have single bed you aint comming.

After that my friend hangout with his chick for like 1 month walking around parks and shit and texting all day on phone with her etc. In the end it lead nowhere rofl.

meanwhile i invited my chick for a drink 5 min walking from my place, we had a beer, then we went to my place and after 1 hour of convincing i fucked her.

Funny enough years later when i came back from SEA he told me : you won't be able to slay here like you did in Asia, anyone can slay in asia.
i fucked 14 girl in my homecoutnry in 16 months, thats more than he did in his life, also most of girls i fucked while being home were hotter than any he ever banged.
Get mogged back to oblivion.

Point is: game matters, if you gonna be a little bitch, the girl will treat you like a little beta cuck.
Also learing to slay and getting confidence from SEA is worth it, also looksmaxing and gymmaxing works a TON.
yep being beta and Reserved is a death sentence for men.

around 65 in 2 years living there(thailand and vietnam), they were some japanese, some chinese, some korean etc as well there.
holy fuck, how many b4 travelling. Did u see lots of white insoles travelling 4 sex?

yep being beta and Reserved is a death sentence for men.
Cant be alpha and dom if ur short and/or framelet. Blackpilled again

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and .👽.
holy fuck, how many b4 travelling. Did u see lots of white insoles travelling 4 sex?
i was at 3 before i went to study abroad in Australia for 5 months, went traveling philipiness and bali (2 weeks each). Got to 10 slays, 3 more when i was back from that in my home country. so 13 before i went thailand for 5 months working, 2 month traveling, was around 40 after that. Then i went Vietnam for 1 year and did 40 (2 of those were when i went to bali to travel) there(could have been way more, i started doing 1 new per week after i got photosession and tinder gold(was like 5 months after arriving to vietnam).
I came home and did 14 in 17 months.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and ShowerMaxxing
yea heaps of guys go to thailand/philipiness/vietnam to get laid.
Philipiness ez mode with minimal effort and girls speak english
Thailand same as philipiness maybe harder/maybe easier not sure but girls are WAY HOTTER than pinoys.
Vietnam is pretty hard if you don't know what you doing.

Point is girls will not jump on your dick because you white, but it will be a better conversion rate per approach.
I couldn't get laid in my country before, now i get 1 new girl per month on average from mostly tinder/badoo.
It matters that i looksmaxxed, got better pictures, got tinder gold, gymmaxxed etc etc.
also my game/confidence/not giving a shit is way higher than before.

A lot of idiots think if you are autistc average looking guy girls will jump on your dick in Asian countries, no they won't. For me it is i get better girls, easier and i have heaps of girls wanting to meet me in Asia while in Croatia i have to actually talk to them and try to meet them, also i have to lower my standards sometimes to get laid.

I really can't wait to go back to Thailand, it was easy back then when i looked like shit(i still had to approach), and now i'm way more musclular, leaner and looksmaxed face. I will slay so much hot pussy in Thailand god damn.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, mulattomaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
Cant be alpha and dom if ur short and/or framelet. Blackpilled again
yep but if u r tall or wide people EXPECT it from you. if you are not alpha :bluepill::redpill: its a failo.

How do you fuck them?

Game is cope. You're good looking andbtheya re attracted and horny for you. If they weren't attracted you wouldn't fuck them

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
How would you rate the girls you slayed in SEA?

I have an old friend who is running JBW in SEA and he showed me some of his slays, they are Beckys, but he is very NT and slayed in other countries too.

How would you rate the girls you slayed in SEA?

I have an old friend who is running JBW in SEA and he showed me some of his slays, they are Beckys, but he is very NT and slayed in other countries too.
to me they were stacylites / high tier beckies (mostly) i did bang some uggos and average looking.
I can dm you pictures of girls i consider asian stacylites.
I do have a thing for Asians and they look better in person (to me atleast)

to me they were stacylites / high tier beckies (mostly) i did bang some uggos and average looking.
I can dm you pictures of girls i consider asian stacylites.
I do have a thing for Asians and they look better in person (to me atleast)
DM me.

yea heaps of guys go to thailand/philipiness/vietnam to get laid.
Philipiness ez mode with minimal effort and girls speak english
Thailand same as philipiness maybe harder/maybe easier not sure but girls are WAY HOTTER than pinoys.
Vietnam is pretty hard if you don't know what you doing.

Point is girls will not jump on your dick because you white, but it will be a better conversion rate per approach.
I couldn't get laid in my country before, now i get 1 new girl per month on average from mostly tinder/badoo.
It matters that i looksmaxxed, got better pictures, got tinder gold, gymmaxxed etc etc.
also my game/confidence/not giving a shit is way higher than before.

A lot of idiots think if you are autistc average looking guy girls will jump on your dick in Asian countries, no they won't. For me it is i get better girls, easier and i have heaps of girls wanting to meet me in Asia while in Croatia i have to actually talk to them and try to meet them, also i have to lower my standards sometimes to get laid.

I really can't wait to go back to Thailand, it was easy back then when i looked like shit(i still had to approach), and now i'm way more musclular, leaner and looksmaxed face. I will slay so much hot pussy in Thailand god damn.
what do you do for a living?