• JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia and traveler
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Kreatophagia

@Kreatophagia

Glad that you've accepted your place as my abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
LMFAOOOAFJSDLIASDLKJHASDLKFJASDKLFAJSDAKLJDF THATS SOOO FUCKING FUNNY ITS SO OVER FOR THIS NIGGA☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
we are memeing it since u got the wrong accounts on that thread
Keep up the damage control.

The reddit account:
  • Types exactly like you.
  • Used the same unique phrases as you such as "white brah," "ethnic brah" etc. paired with other less unique phrases that you use such as "srs."
  • Discusses the same topics as you, sometimes even at the same time.
  • Used to occasionally larp as white like you.
  • Has been active for over 10 years, so it was not someone larping as you.
On top of that:
  • Location matches yours.
  • You know what that reddit account posted better than I do, despite the fact that we were going through your reddit accounts for hours.
  • You mentioned an image that was posted by the account, eventhough the account is suspended and has not posted since Jul 15 2023. The PullPush API and similar services do not save images uploaded to reddit, meaning you knew of the post at least a year ago, before it was deleted and before the account was suspended.
View attachment 2893428
It is statistically impossible for it not to be your account, but you will probably continue replying with the same comical bullshit you replied with in the other thread. No one with an IQ above 70 on this forum that is familiar with you believes that it is not your account.

We already had this discussion:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Keep up the damage control.

The reddit account:
  • Types exactly like you.
  • Used the same unique phrases as you such as "white brah," "ethnic brah" etc. paired with other less unique phrases that you use such as "srs."
  • Discusses the same topics as you, sometimes even at the same time.
  • Used to occasionally larp as white like you.
  • Has been active for over 10 years, so it was not someone larping as you.
On top of that:
  • Location matches yours.
  • You know what that reddit account posted better than I do, despite the fact that we were going through your reddit accounts for hours.
  • You mentioned an image that was posted by the account, eventhough the account is suspended and has not posted since Jul 15 2023. The PullPush API and similar services do not save images uploaded to reddit, meaning you knew of the post at least a year ago, before it was deleted and before the account was suspended.
View attachment 2893428
It is statistically impossible for it not to be your account, but you will probably continue replying with the same comical bullshit you replied with in the other thread. No one with an IQ above 70 on this forum that is familiar with you believes that it is not your account.
it seems like that brah larp as me with bad opsec

wanting to be exposed

now i pretend to not be him so u think i am him when in reality i am me and he is he

• JFL
it seems like that brah larp as me with bad opsec

wanting to be exposed

now i pretend to not be him so u think i am him when in reality i am me and he is he
I've already addressed that: "Has been active for over 10 years, so it was not someone larping as you."

You're saying there's someone who resides in the same location as you and has been posting the exact same stuff you post on here across multiple forums with the exact same typing style at the same times as you for 10 years straight (before you even had a presence on this forum), JFL.

You're just making the damage control more obvious with each reply, shut the fuck up.