You all don't want a solution you want pity.

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff
Alright, let's cut to the chase.

Simplify things and take action. Enough with overthinking, planning, and all that extra noise. Sure, some planning is helpful, but there's a line. Going overboard? It's a recipe for disaster.

For a while, I too waited for everything to line up perfectly. Always seeking that flawless moment to dive in. But guess what? That approach cost me dearly. I missed out on great opportunities while I was busy getting ready to get ready.

Listen up, there's no such thing as the "perfect" time. Life's messy, and things are bound to go haywire when you least expect it. So if you're just chilling, waiting for the stars to align, your car might just break down, throwing a wrench in your grand plan. You fix the car, and whoops, another obstacle pops up.

Thinking things will magically fall into place? Nah, you make the moment right by jumping in. Sure, you might not start as a pro. That's okay. It's trial and error, repetition that sharpens your skills, makes you a master.

Aim to be the doer, not just the talker. No one has all the answers, otherwise, what's the challenge? It's about tackling those curveballs head-on. You'll laugh at them later, thinking, "Remember when I was researching how to improve my looks? Look at me now."

Start moving. Action fuels the fire. Don't keep saying, "I'll start next time." Do what you can today. I'm not saying you'll become the ultimate success story overnight. But enough with the excuses.

Drop that perfectionist act, it's just another way to procrastinate. It's just an excuse to dodge action. Remember, any progress, no matter how small, beats standing still. Get moving today.

Don't fall into the trap of constructing stories that block your path to progress. Quit the tales of woe, using them as explanations for why you're not where you want to be. Dont say "I'm stuck because of what happened" or "Someone else held me back." Focusing so much on dissecting setbacks is a common trap.

You don't want to be that person who, in conversations with friends, family, or partners, often dwells on the past, elaborating on how things could have been different if unfortunate events hadn't occurred.

For those of you who are fathers, brothers, or partners, recognize that you're seen as leaders. The discussions around masculinity and societal norms don't negate this essential role. As leaders in your families and relationships, your duty is to set the example.

Cut the talking and start taking action, and I'm not solely referring to enhancing your appearance. I mean this in any aspect of life.

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @GabachoCopium @chicogodofuniverse @Nomad @6footcurry @Blckfr @FaceIsKing @folieadeux @Phillybeard1996 @Osie @NumbThePain @Apex6 @lil_truecel @schwanncel @Ai_Impact @Sens @Joe383 @skorp @Zeyn @casadebanho @themogneverends @sigmasss @Cigarette @undeleted_member @ricetard @autisticretard @Big_Dick_Energy @zyMOGenic @RealRetard @blatonslatt @User28823 @Eiei @JCaesar @HEINZ @kara @Ucide @LastTemp2 @untouchable_coper @dickenstein322 @chadintraining @JuandaDeadlift @Cutecel2001 @darkness97 @DickLatinCel @75sd15 @Bejdza @blite @RoyRotbard @green @nukespud @rand_anon @Dr_Bludy @WeiWei @yellowmogger921 @HQNPmaxxing @TwixCell @Endocrinemaxxer @sub6manletnozygos @mikelakers24

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: RealRetard, zyMOGenic, ChickenRun and 23 others
good thead

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez, Deleted member 19499, thecel and 1 other person
stfu pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Time is not on my side - infini 2023

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Yeah being low inhib, and just do what you want to do, forget about embarrassment social anxiety stuff
I wasted my prime years 16-20 overthinking alone completely no social interactions
Brain got exhausted from trauma

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zyMOGenic, rambocel, n0rthface and 8 others
stfu pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, rambocel, Deleted member 31155 and 11 others
Based thread OP

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
there is a perfect time for everything that was meant to happen

• +1
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

has to be a troll larping. No way you aint self aware THIS MUCH
Ascention
Ascentionn

tf r u even talking about? without editing (how i look in these pics) i'm literally EASILY chadlite don't COPE.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Enjoying life was just never meant for me

• Hmm...
You are right i keep complaining about not being lean but i dont do shit gonna stop eating like shit from now on

• +1
Enjoying life was just never meant for me
What does enjoying life mean? If you're referring to attaining success without putting in the effort, then yes, that's an unrealistic expectation. If you mean finding contentment in what you already have, then the responsibility lies with you.

You are right i keep complaining about not being lean but i dont do shit gonna stop eating like shit from now on
Nike said it best.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Zeyn and Deleted member 22924
@arabpsycho come get your girlfriend bro. She is whoring around again.
lol that nigga is unhinged and wants to be prime BGM so badly. Im making a collage of screenshots of me asking insta girls (with how they look like included) who looks better between me and him w his “best” photo, ive only had 1 girl choose him so far and she was a fat bitch lol, (some of the replies are brutal they make fun of his hair/etc)

• +1
lol that nigga is unhinged and wants to be prime BGM so badly. Im making a collage of screenshots of me asking insta girls (with how they look like included) who looks better between me and him w his “best” photo, ive only had 1 girl choose him so far and she was a fat bitch lol, (some of the replies are brutal they make fun of his hair/etc)
will be postin soon

tagg me in it if you are done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30998
When @turkproducer approves of my thread, you can be sure it's of high quality.

basic knowledge but good thread

• +1
I wish I was low inhib :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Ngl good thread but what was the point of making this? Did u just randomly feel motivated to write this lol

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
Was gonna say "legit thread" but then i saw you tagged 150 people

Bad move

Ngl good thread but what was the point of making this? Did u just randomly feel motivated to write this lol
I notice a lot of users griping without really putting in the effort, and it gets on my nerves.

• +1
Reactions: blite
Was gonna say "legit thread" but then i saw you tagged 150 people

Bad move
There's nothing bad about it, it's a way to prevent the thread from getting lost among the low-effort ones from other users.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and Deleted member 33275
  • +1
swim or drown.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and thecel
Listen up, there's no such thing as the "perfect" time.

You don’t get how bad many incels have it.

It’s not that they want the perfect life.

They don’t think they can achieve the bare minimum tolerable life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 19499 and darkness97
You don’t get how bad many incels have it.

It’s not that they want the perfect life.

They don’t think they can achieve the bare minimum tolerable life.
So, what's the deal with waiting around all the time instead of actually doing something? Perfect timing? Nah, doesn't really exist. Either get moving now or just stay where you are forever. By taking action, you'll at least stop wondering if it's even possible. The answer shows up when you start putting in the work.

• +1
Only solution is creating perfect artificial waifus and exterminating natural females. Now men sink into rat race for slutty ungrateful unloayal unfaithful thots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 19499 and emeraldglass
Actually a good thread, but nobody here will follow it.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and emeraldglass
Only solution is creating perfect artificial waifus and exterminating natural females. Now men sink into rat race for slutty ungrateful unloayal unfaithful thots
We're close to the AI waifus with open-sourced LLMs and holograms. Then we just wait for the Tesla bots to create a catgirl version.

• So Sad
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
We're close to the AI waifus with open-sourced LLMs and holograms. Then we just wait for the Tesla bots to create a catgirl version.
Never happening

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Yeah being low inhib, and just do what you want to do, forget about embarrassment social anxiety stuff
I wasted my prime years 16-20 overthinking alone completely no social interactions
Brain got exhausted from trauma
I was in a bad position due to my low confidence and self value and all this misinformation on the internet and IRL. If I just did what I wanted/needed, took pride in my studies I’d be in a better place now.

But I didn’t really believe I could improve or change. Childhood spent humiliating yourself does that to you. I took the wrong lessons from life though

Now I have to build myself up from scratch again while also sorting out my career but that’s life. I made my mistakes time to pay for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and justinzayn
Dnr, but i agree

• JFL
This is a great post. Inaction leads to regrets.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and emeraldglass
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TDTaykurso
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
i am 5'2, balding and Indian.

fix me. give me solution.

• +1
i am 5'2, balding and Indian.

fix me. give me solution.
The solution is
Get up from your lazy ass and browse the forum for info!!!

• +1
The solution is
Get up from your lazy ass and browse the forum for info!!!

tried all of those possible.

no result.

your point of view is wrong that you are blaming all of this on us.

but somethings are beyond our control or can not be controlled.

a guy who is a manlet, no matter how hard he tries he can not change his situation, the time to take action was to his parents, to give him HGH.

who failed to take action. so blame goes on to them.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055