You all don't want a solution you want pity.

He summarized my whole thread
His height is 6 feet 3 inches, and he weighs around 98kg. He has grey eyes and white hair. Dan Pena belongs of American nationality

6'3'' Giga Chad Dan Pena to others :" Just pull the trigger, just take action , just coom in that white stacey pussy like i did. its so easy."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, zyMOGenic and emeraldglass
tried all of those possible.

no result.

your point of view is wrong that you are blaming all of this on us.

but somethings are beyond our control or can not be controlled.

a guy who is a manlet, no matter how hard he tries he can not change his situation, the time to take action was to his parents, to give him HGH.

who failed to take action. so blame goes on to them.
Unless you're physically handicapped, severely mutilated, or brain-dead, the responsibility lies on you, not others.

If you assume I promised guaranteed success, that's your misunderstanding. My intention was to encourage action rather than endless procrastination. Not everyone will thrive, but some will, and you'll only find out by taking that step.

It's hard for me to believe you've tried everything on the forum and seen no results. Even users who were subhumans have found success by applying the advice here.

Unless you're physically handicapped, severely mutilated, or brain-dead, the responsibility lies on you, not others.
so a child who is forever the shortest among his peers and will grow up to be 5'2'' , him being manlet is his fault . the blame is on him , not to his parents who could have given him HGH but did not even after doctors telling them to ?

the blame goes to the guy.

You sir are a grade a Victim Blamer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and emeraldglass
so a child who is forever the shortest among his peers and will grow up to be 5'2'' , him being manlet is his fault . the blame is on him , not to his parents who could have given him HGH but did not even after doctors telling them to ?

the blame goes to the guy.

You sir are a grade a Victim Blamer.
If the doctor's prescribed HGH, it indicates a disability. This falls under him being handicapped. So he is free from blame.

If the doctor's prescribed HGH, it indicates a disability. This falls under him being handicapped. So he is free from blame.

Jais Sree Ram. Thank you for this sentence.

tried all of those possible.

no result.

your point of view is wrong that you are blaming all of this on us.

but somethings are beyond our control or can not be controlled.

a guy who is a manlet, no matter how hard he tries he can not change his situation, the time to take action was to his parents, to give him HGH.

who failed to take action. so blame goes on to them.
hes talking about people procrastinating shit in general and just living in a fucked up environment that they created themselves with the excuse of “i’ll start tomorrow”

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and emeraldglass
Good Thread 👍

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Alright, let's cut to the chase.

Simplify things and take action. Enough with overthinking, planning, and all that extra noise. Sure, some planning is helpful, but there's a line. Going overboard? It's a recipe for disaster.

For a while, I too waited for everything to line up perfectly. Always seeking that flawless moment to dive in. But guess what? That approach cost me dearly. I missed out on great opportunities while I was busy getting ready to get ready.

Listen up, there's no such thing as the "perfect" time. Life's messy, and things are bound to go haywire when you least expect it. So if you're just chilling, waiting for the stars to align, your car might just break down, throwing a wrench in your grand plan. You fix the car, and whoops, another obstacle pops up.

Thinking things will magically fall into place? Nah, you make the moment right by jumping in. Sure, you might not start as a pro. That's okay. It's trial and error, repetition that sharpens your skills, makes you a master.

Aim to be the doer, not just the talker. No one has all the answers, otherwise, what's the challenge? It's about tackling those curveballs head-on. You'll laugh at them later, thinking, "Remember when I was researching how to improve my looks? Look at me now."

Start moving. Action fuels the fire. Don't keep saying, "I'll start next time." Do what you can today. I'm not saying you'll become the ultimate success story overnight. But enough with the excuses.

Drop that perfectionist act, it's just another way to procrastinate. It's just an excuse to dodge action. Remember, any progress, no matter how small, beats standing still. Get moving today.

Don't fall into the trap of constructing stories that block your path to progress. Quit the tales of woe, using them as explanations for why you're not where you want to be. Dont say "I'm stuck because of what happened" or "Someone else held me back." Focusing so much on dissecting setbacks is a common trap.

You don't want to be that person who, in conversations with friends, family, or partners, often dwells on the past, elaborating on how things could have been different if unfortunate events hadn't occurred.

For those of you who are fathers, brothers, or partners, recognize that you're seen as leaders. The discussions around masculinity and societal norms don't negate this essential role. As leaders in your families and relationships, your duty is to set the example.

Cut the talking and start taking action, and I'm not solely referring to enhancing your appearance. I mean this in any aspect of life.

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @GabachoCopium @chicogodofuniverse @Nomad @6footcurry @Blckfr @FaceIsKing @folieadeux @Phillybeard1996 @Osie @NumbThePain @Apex6 @lil_truecel @schwanncel @Ai_Impact @Sens @Joe383 @skorp @Zeyn @casadebanho @themogneverends @sigmasss @Cigarette @undeleted_member @ricetard @autisticretard @Big_Dick_Energy @zyMOGenic @RealRetard @blatonslatt @User28823 @Eiei @JCaesar @HEINZ @kara @Ucide @LastTemp2 @untouchable_coper @dickenstein322 @chadintraining @JuandaDeadlift @Cutecel2001 @darkness97 @DickLatinCel @75sd15 @Bejdza @blite @RoyRotbard @green @nukespud @rand_anon @Dr_Bludy @WeiWei @yellowmogger921 @HQNPmaxxing @TwixCell @Endocrinemaxxer @sub6manletnozygos @mikelakers24
dnr but good thread

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass