You all wish you looked like me

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back

youll kill to look like me even at 20 percent bf and you know it:feelshah: hair darkness like the mane of a prime alpha lion ,feminine seductive eyes contrasted with masculine brows ,tall skull, mogger zygos and light brown skin with good undertones( not visible) which will improve now that ive started eating better and undertone maxxing, and the unmoggable aryan pheno to top it all off at 6'3 -onlybad part is my undereyes are not that good and my shit stinks bad. i will remove that with genetic editing and get t50 eyes to complete the devil physiognomy asura aryan look

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Umbra, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 16369 and 11 others
true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Ngl I’d rather look like myself than anyone else

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human, Chadethnic101, Salieri and 3 others
wheres the golden hour lighting photos at

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
wheres the golden hour lighting photos at
i want to roar like a lion as the sun sets my long dark hair signalling my prime as a lion. THE LIONS HAVE ARRIVED

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, the BULL and Deleted member 9801
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri
but its ideal - retard Detona 2022
2C1D7C5F 8D98 4987 A0E9 893F8371EFD3
Yeah also remember it’s feminine to have dark eyebrows. Light see through eyebrows are more masculine:feelshah::soy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, the BULL, softlysoftly and 2 others
Can’t find obscure entertainment like this anywhere else bro
where u on lookism

also have u ever sent ur face to anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Not even cringe anymore, I feel sad for cumskins and their Aryan cope ngl
What do you think your pheno is I'd say nord indid plus indo aryan you look kalash to an extent

What do you think your pheno is I'd say nord indid plus indo aryan you look kalash to an extent
No such thing as Indo Aryan pheno.
My pheno is mixture of North Indid and Indo Nordic. But more north indid. Typical high caste punjabi pheno

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 15827
No such thing as Indo Aryan pheno.
My pheno is mixture of North Indid and Indo Nordic. But more north indid. Typical high caste punjabi pheno
Indo aryan pheno doesn't exist technically but people usually refer to the kalash people as a referent when they say indo aryan people. Its actually indo nordic yea

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
Can u tell me what caste my potential Indian gf is so I know I won’t be breeding with a subhuman low tier caste Indian
impossible tbh. but i can guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
View attachment 1805854

youll kill to look like me even at 20 percent bf and you know it:feelshah: hair darkness like the mane of a prime alpha lion ,feminine seductive eyes contrasted with masculine brows ,tall skull, mogger zygos and light brown skin with good undertones( not visible) which will improve now that ive started eating better and undertone maxxing, and the unmoggable aryan pheno to top it all off at 6'3 -onlybad part is my undereyes are not that good and my shit stinks bad. i will remove that with genetic editing and get t50 eyes to complete the devil physiognomy asura aryan look
isnt @Chadethnic101 just a more ripped, more aesthetic, slightly prettier Vaishya version of you? not sure if you are lighter or him.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 20618
isnt @Chadethnic101 just a more ripped, more aesthetic, slightly prettier Vaishya version of you? not sure if you are lighter or him.
dk havent seen his pics but wouldnt be surprised im 20 percent bf and not softmaxed or gymcelled yet hes probably lighter ive been tanning for 2 years

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Pp840x830 pad1000x1000f8f8f8

• So Sad
dk havent seen his pics but wouldnt be surprised im 20 percent bf and not softmaxed or gymcelled yet hes probably lighter ive been tanning for 2 years
hes pretty tanned, its 40.degrees where he is lol.

check him out, u guys r similar, but he is less pajeet, but u both have similar Vaishya Vaishya pheno

• Hmm...
hes pretty tanned, its 40.degrees where he is lol.

check him out, u guys r similar, but he is less pajeet, but u both have similar Vaishya Vaishya pheno
im brahmin . dude i live in a 40 degree place as well lol but i have tanned bare torso every day for two years at noon

brutally mogs @Predeterminism to suicide and the depths of hell :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Pretty sad ngl

View attachment 1805854

but would nietzche support this?

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back