You americucks don’t know how good you have it

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Oldcel maxxing
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: Anyone I meet at my uni who has mental illness or depression of some sort always rambles about “muh america bad” “muh imma move to Europe”.

Like, Nigga I would literally use a pile of diarrhea from the smelliest slums of Mumbai as a dipping sauce to become an Americuck.

United States is THE best country to live in. US is the best performing country in this world economic recession, theres hella job openings still, you can buy a big house with big pools for only 2 million dollars, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Orbeck of Vinheim and try2beme
only two million dollars

i would be a legit king in a more advanced south american country with two million dollars, it would translate to like 3x more

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Depence on the state n sometimes city but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N8verBegan
You’d think this but 3rd world immigrants for sure aren’t thriving in the US despite all the things they’ve been through as you say.

american is a shit hole but we got wifi and good money

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: albe.ORG, try2beme, xegigi and 1 other person
Depence on the state n sometimes city but yeah
I wanna move to Texas, get a big house with pools, drive Corvette type shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You’d think this but 3rd world immigrants for sure aren’t thriving in the US despite all the things they’ve been through as you say.
Indians are the richest ethnic group here tho

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: Anyone I meet at my uni who has mental illness or depression of some sort always rambles about “muh america bad” “muh imma move to Europe”.

Like, Nigga I would literally use a pile of diarrhea from the smelliest slums of Mumbai as a dipping sauce to become an Americuck.

United States is THE best country to live in. US is the best performing country in this world economic recession, theres hella job openings still, you can buy a big house with big pools for only 2 million dollars, etc
legit post ngl

niggas from the us always complain about european countries being better and ignore the fact that they're insanely lucky to not be born in the warzones of iraq

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and N8verBegan
only two million dollars

i would be a legit king in a more advanced south american country with two million dollars, it would translate to like 3x more
Yeah but how would you make two million in south america.

delusional if you think america is a shithole
its a shit hole if u travel around before

its good for making money freedom and wifi

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and try2beme
Yeah but how would you make two million in south america.
u make it in america then fly to south america

but honestly now that i think about it living in america rich is better than living in a less developed country and being a bit richer tbh

Indians are the richest ethnic group here tho
They probably pay their flights over here so they must be of the upper class. Low class niggers on the other hand are refugees so they accomplish nothing despite being through so much trauma.

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
its a shit hole if u travel around before

its good for making money freedom and wifi
guns are the only reason to move there

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
guns are the only reason to move there
I’m gonna buy so many guns once I become citizen. I learned english watching Demolition Ranch since I was 12 JFL

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ranierean
you must live in the deepest slums of san fran or smth

its heaven compared to most of the world
boston area

tagging the brah that thinks im the reddit guy from boston

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler