You are 6'1-6'4. You have it made, but you walk slouched over and awkwardly. Walking failo, difference in others' behavior with a good jaw.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
You walk without a canter, you wobble and slouch, it almost looks like being tall gives you back problems.

You need to control your back, learn to walk like a rockstar, grow your hair a little bit longer, a taller man should sway and walk a lot differently then a short man. The air blows a lot more into the face of a tall man, long hair accentuates this effect and halos you to roasties. A short man doesn't have much of a side to side movement while walking, so this effect is not possible.

So many tall awkward guys I see, especially younger freshman in college don't know how to walk. It's almost like they try to walk like shorter people. No dude, you need to show your shoulder breadth, you need to take fucking strides, not steps. You won the genetic lottery but instead you walk around like a jello statue. Learn to walk like a fucking Rock Star.

Difference in attitude with a stronger jaw - It's been about two years since I started bonesmashing my mandible. It has insane edges and spurs in that time, much much stronger then it was to start with. I notice sometimes that people will still try to test me though, I would look in their direction two years ago and get the same response, sort of like not taking me too seriously because of the lack of angularity to my bone structure.
This is not the picture anymore. When someone tests me now, usually I can just shoot them a glance with a sly smirk on my face and they will shut up immediately.

I have not had to insult or argue with anyone in almost a year, the difference is absolutely clear. My jaw is much stronger and the respect I get for that is a night and day difference.

People simply do not fuck with you when you have a long thick calcified t-rex like jawline. You will appear as a behemoth, like a bison. People will be scared of you like you are a large animal, women will instinctively connect to you like a magnet. Hard work, blood sweat and tears, it pays off.

Even if you don't have absolute height, I never notice someone being short unless they are like under 5'5, so still looksmaxx.

TallShort16.gif
VS.
iu

iu

Show your facial angularity as you walk, swipe your hair over the top of your head if it's longer, walk like a king or a rich pirate.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14984, Indeed and 14 others
Once you are 6'1+ you have it made only way to fuck up is by not maxxing out other areas like physique or facial improvements.
6'1-6'4=Women, Money, Success you got everything.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Daniel Plainview, zeke714 and 9 others
No, posture cannot really be adjusted just by thinking about it and trying to control it, it is determined by your level of muscle mass in the lower back, glutes, hamstrings and abs. If you are someone who is really tall but really skinny due to having little to no muscle mass, your posture will suck no matter what you try, so you will need to get muscular to fix it, it is the only way.

I got rid of my lower back pain by gaining strength on the squat and deadlift.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Indeed, Yerico7, Deleted member 15302 and 10 others
does this work for 5'7 manlets?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, fjor2096 and 1 other person
should i swing my arms when i walk ?

• +1
Reactions: IKnowYourStats
You walk without a canter, you wobble and slouch, it almost looks like being tall gives you back problems.

You need to control your back, learn to walk like a rockstar, grow your hair a little bit longer, a taller man should sway and walk a lot differently then a short man. The air blows a lot more into the face of a tall man, long hair accentuates this effect and halos you to roasties. A short man doesn't have much of a side to side movement while walking, so this effect is not possible.

So many tall awkward guys I see, especially younger freshman in college don't know how to walk. It's almost like they try to walk like shorter people. No dude, you need to show your shoulder breadth, you need to take fucking strides, not steps. You won the genetic lottery but instead you walk around like a jello statue. Learn to walk like a fucking Rock Star.

Difference in attitude with a stronger jaw - It's been about two years since I started bonesmashing my mandible. It has insane edges and spurs in that time, much much stronger then it was to start with. I notice sometimes that people will still try to test me though, I would look in their direction two years ago and get the same response, sort of like not taking me too seriously because of the lack of angularity to my bone structure.
This is not the picture anymore. When someone tests me now, usually I can just shoot them a glance with a sly smirk on my face and they will shut up immediately.

I have not had to insult or argue with anyone in almost a year, the difference is absolutely clear. My jaw is much stronger and the respect I get for that is a night and day difference.

People simply do not fuck with you when you have a long thick calcified t-rex like jawline. You will appear as a behemoth, like a bison. People will be scared of you like you are a large animal, women will instinctively connect to you like a magnet. Hard work, blood sweat and tears, it pays off.

Even if you don't have absolute height, I never notice someone being short unless they are like under 5'5, so still looksmaxx.

TallShort16.gif
VS.
iu

iu

Show your facial angularity as you walk, swipe your hair over the top of your head if it's longer, walk like a king or a rich pirate.
Very high iq . So many tallcels are walking with a slouch . It seems like they're not confident or maybe they slouch to hear shorter people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, TrestIsBest, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
No, posture cannot really be adjusted just by thinking about it and trying to control it, it is determined by your level of muscle mass in the lower back, glutes, hamstrings and abs. If you are someone who is really tall but really skinny due to having little to no muscle mass, your posture will suck no matter what you try, so you will need to get muscular to fix it, it is the only way.

I got rid of my lower back pain by gaining strength on the squat and deadlift.
facts, trying to fix posture with sheer willpower is doomed to fail, you need strength in the postural chain

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Indeed, Yerico7 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Jew_Supremacist
difference between proportions and height, but this is true

bookmarked sir(y)

Its very true that you should walk like a celebrity if you are tall. otherwise you look like shit.

Perfection is always reachable when you are tall :cool::cool:

just lol at putting 6'1 and 6'4 in the same basket

2 different worlds entirely

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, fjor2096, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
Very high iq . So many tallcels are walking with a slouch . It seems like they're not confident or maybe they slouch to hear shorter people
tbh you can't not slouch when everything you interact with is made with 5'3 holes in mind :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
very aspie thread

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Once you are 6'1+ you have it made only way to fuck up is by not maxxing out other areas like physique or facial improvements.
6'1-6'4=Women, Money, Success you got everything.
Money is actually a byproduct of having a high IQ and putting it to good use by getting a degree in a field that pays very well and that is very difficult, or being so creative that you manage to build a business and get rich from it.

It has nothing to do with height. Of course, short CEOs are rare, but being tall is not the main prerequisite for being a CEO, you need like 15-20 years or more in a company to even be considered for the position, or even if they bring someone from the outside, they have to have lots of experience from another company.

Just being tall doesn't guarantee anything. It does make dating easier though, because many women will overlook a man's average face, if he is tall enough and if height matters enough for her.

Also, when you are tall, you have a much higher muscular potential and better absolute strength. Shorter people have better relative strength. Tall bodybuilders look big in person, short bodybuilders look big on camera.