You are a fucking retarded if you unironically believe height + frame can make up for an ugly face

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Being ugly is the biggest non nt trait a human can ever have.

I dont deny that height matters. But it wont make up for an ugly face.

I believe that you at least need a normie tier face to blend into society.

Tall + ugly = Over as much as average ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, subhuman incel, Deleted member 19281 and 15 others
It does make up for the lack in SMV caused by an ugly face but yeah it’ll never make up for your face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, thereallegend, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
Attractive face turns heads and make women look at you and say “He’s my type” also you always nail job interviews. Being tall is a huge halo, so if you can, buy custom made elevators to be at least 5’11

• +1
Reactions: exeight, |Daddy_Zygos|, XAE17 and 2 others
Both matter. Being too short can destroy you just as much as having a 0.5 PSL face.

For dating apps face is 95-99%, body is 1-4%, height is around 0-1% unless visible in photos. Swipes are made in the blink of an eye based on face pictures and very few women will match a guy just because his profile lists a tall height.

As long as I was above 5'8 (which is still quite bad) I would put all my resources into improving face instead of heightfrauding.
Below that and tons of teenage girls are taller than you which is too emasculating even if your face becomes top tier.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, WhoAmIReally, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
If you are tall and ugly/average facially, just go out with your good looking (facially) and shorter friends. It will show you the truth. I am 6'1 with average face and I have never got anything from it. On the other hand, my 5'7-5'9 friends with decent faces were approached in front of me while I was invisible to these girls who approached them. Of course, if I was shorter, I would never touch a girl probably.

FACE >>>>>>>>>> HEIGHT

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Chadethnic101, lasthope and 3 others
Attractive face turns heads and make women look at you and say “He’s my type” also you always nail job interviews. Being tall is a huge halo, so if you can, buy custom made elevators to be at least 5’11
Exactly. Face is your base. Height is the second biggest physical trait that can affect your dating life after face and before body.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, |Daddy_Zygos| and Renaissance.Chad
Better than being a fucking retard who unironically believes that his face matters even in the slightest when he is a manlet

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 19281
This is true but you should have everything.

Ideal is having a prettyboy - maesthetic FACE, combined with 190cm+ stature and a 1.8:1 shoulder-waist ratio without ever having touched a weight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member and Mewton
Better than being a fucking retard who unironically believes that his face matters even in the slightest when he is a manlet
If you are tall and ugly/average facially, just go out with your good looking (facially) and shorter friends. It will show you the truth. I am 6'1 with average face and I have never got anything from it. On the other hand, my 5'7-5'9 friends with decent faces were approached in front of me while I was invisible to these girls who approached them. Of course, if I was shorter, I would never touch a girl probably.

FACE >>>>>>>>>> HEIGHT
Same bro. My short heighted (5'6-5'7) good looking friends got approached too while i am a khhv faggot at 6'4. I cant take it anymore, i hate this fucking jestermaxxing game :feelswhy::feelswhy:
This is true but you should have everything.

Ideal is having a prettyboy - maesthetic FACE, combined with 190cm+ stature and a 1.8:1 shoulder-waist ratio without ever having touched a weight.
just be chad bro it worked for me

Last edited:

F20960D6 8856 4BAF 93F5 89C466AA444C

This wont make up for a LTN face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281

How tall you?

It does make up for the lack in SMV caused by an ugly face but yeah it’ll never make up for your face.
It’s not enough to do that lol
If you’re already AVERAGE facially and VERY tall you could maybe have a watered down htn experience, but a tall ugly guy is just a tall ugly guy

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Well MAYBE you can slay ltn girls at a degree but count yourself lucky if you get a normie gf with an ltn face and this body

6'4
Would you be willing to give me 3 inches?

Height and physique/frame is mostly about mogging and being respected by other men.

So no matter how ugly you are it’s always better to be tall and muscular as well.

But just for attracting women face is the number 1 factor. Height and body also play a role but they come second. If the face is below average it’s over for you most of the time no matter what.
If it’s atleast average a great physique and height can halo you decently. But you would still get cucked by a chad who doesn’t have a good body and height

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, subhuman incel, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Am 6'1 and it has done fuck all for me, now average face with decent height I can get behind.

• Hmm...
ugly face = game over
manlet = game over

It's OVER for both, buddy boyos.

Am 6'1 and it has done fuck all for me, now average face with decent height I can get behind.
6'2 here. Struggled hardcore, because of muh face.

• +1
It’s not enough to do that lol
If you’re already AVERAGE facially and VERY tall you could maybe have a watered down htn experience, but a tall ugly guy is just a tall ugly guy
You don’t even have to be very tall, just tall enough to pique her interest, many women will date guys with bland faces but with good height.

• Hmm...
Same bro. My short heighted (5'6-5'7) good looking friends got approached too while i am a khhv faggot at 6'4. I cant take it anymore, i hate this fucking jestermaxxing game :feelswhy::feelswhy:

just be chad bro it worked for me
In Turkey; Face+White passing Race+Status>>>>>>>>>height

• Hmm...
i always say;
FACE > HEIGHT

• +1