You are a real truecel IF

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
You are a real truecel if

-You are +18 without any experience of female touch
-KHHTV: Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless, Touchless, Virgin
-Been rejected by every single woman you have asked out
-Never experienced true love, intimacy, affection from women

I will be 18 years old in 16 days, I am KHHTV, I have asked out 51 women in my life's length... all whom said No, and the only affection i have experienced is seeing other people kiss and hold hands in public, Fuck them 🖕 they have never experienced the pain i go through everyday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Over, .👽. and 1 other person
im truecel bro

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
stop whining you pathetic sack of shit
you missed the most important criteria for being a truecel and that is being a virgin over 21 yo
you are only 18. you have time to ascend. leave this forum and looksmaxx, moneymaxx, statusmaxx, socialmaxx, studycel, gymcel.
learn an instrument, learn languages, learn to code, and volunteer for a soup kitchen, to develop a personality beyond that of a self-pitying sack of shit who cant think beyond his perceived intrinsic value.
you can improve your life but you need to develop a capacity for delayed gratification and motivation which is not achieved by wallowing in your self-pity on this forum. leave this forum to ascend

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 39, Norwooder and 8 others
you missed the most important criteria for being a truecel and that is being over 21 yo
you are only 18. you have time to ascend. leave this forum and looksmaxx, moneymaxx, statusmaxx, socialmaxx, studycel, gymcel.
learn an instrument, learn languages, learn to code, and volunteer for a soup kitchen, to develop a personality beyond that of a self-pitying sack of shit who cant think beyond his perceived intrinsic value.
you can improve your life but you need to develop a capacity for delayed gratification and motivation which is not achieved by wallowing in your self-pity on this forum. leave this forum to ascend
Brother, listen...

Ive asked out 51 women
Ive already gymcelled pretty fucking hard

Why dont I get women?
MY FACE

dont u think if i wasnt so ugly that maybe at least ONE woman would have given me a chance???

ur an incel bc you have a horrible relationship with your mother

• Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
ur an incel bc you have a horrible relationship with your mother
no i dont everyone has seen my fucking face its SO HARD FOR ME TO GET ANYTHING FROM WOMEN

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Golden Glass
3535400E 878B 4C73 A68E 62CA7FBC78BA

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Cleftcel and Kade
yes. your face is fine to get at least a 4/10 girl but ur too mentally ill
what do u rate the girls i asked out /10

like the hottest the ugliest the average rating of girls ive asked out/10

Looks like you have a good eye area. Maybe try a shorter hairstyle, especially on the sides.
i had a shorter hairstyle last year and i still got rejected a fuck ton

2018-2019 was the year i asked out the most girls (11th grade)

Alot of girls have shown me interest but I'm too scared to talk to them

I have a stuttering problem and it gets worse with anxiety

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
good eye hair and good pheno, start doing cardio and lift weights, improve diet too
good pheno? what the fuck?

ive already gymcelled but no girls want me as their boyfriend

Truecel means not even surgeries can save you

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 4430

I will be 18 years old in 16 days, I am KHHTV, I have asked out 51 women in my life's length... all whom said No, and the only affection i have experienced is seeing other people kiss and hold hands in public, Fuck them 🖕 they have never experienced the pain i go through everyday
That is bad....u must be like 5 foot

A real truecel = never asked a women out
Btw your pheno is not bad. A bluepiller would see u as a white or arab idk. Mogs my pheno x1000

Brother, listen...

Ive asked out 51 women
Ive already gymcelled pretty fucking hard

Why dont I get women?
MY FACE

dont u think if i wasnt so ugly that maybe at least ONE woman would have given me a chance???
no. i applied to over 100 minimum wage jobs before i got my first job. my goal was not to quit until someone gave me a chance.
in the mean time, i worked on my resume, increasing the value of my resume by volunteering.

likewise, you should not give up on getting a girlfriend. however, getting rejected over 50 times should tell that you are lacking currently in either looks, money or status.
therefore, improve yourself in those areas.

there is also a low probability you have gymceled, using your words, 'pretty fucking hard'
you likely still have a shit body. the natural limit takes 3-5 years of consistent gymceling. i doubt you have been lifting that consistently for that long given you spend so much time wallowing in your self-pity on this forum.

do some of the things i said in my previous post. looksmaxx, moneymaxx, statusmaxx, socialmaxx, gymcel, studycel, develop some hobbies and leave this forum. do this for 3 years.

by the time you are 21 yo you will be in a much better position than had you not done any of the above consistently and rigorously. this is coming from someone who has only just started self-improvement in all facets of life beyond mere looks. EVERYTHING MATTERS.
once you see tangible results in your physique and more importantly social skills, hobbies and outlook in life, then talk to girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I fail with the love one. I don't think I'll ever find love. I'm too far away of a normie lifestyle and mentality.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
You are just incel 18+ trucel maybe is 22

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
you missed the most important criteria for being a truecel and that is being a virgin over 21 yo
Soup kitchen.. hmm interesting

Can you believe @Short Ugly and Brown got rejected by these Abominations?

Asasa21212
Asasa
Asasasa

Meanwhile him
Asasas

Fuck this gay earth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and didntreadlol
2/4 It's over, indeed

i had 0 kisses before 18, lost my v like 18.5 though, I think a truecel is anyone whos a virgin past the age of 20, thats the point of no return imo and you should post on .co rather than here

@LordNorwood peep this post by the nigga Short Ugly and Brown.

How can I not be a truecel? How can I be PSL 4 we must be missing something about my face. I’m NT just quiet. I must be a truceel

i had 0 kisses before 18, lost my v like 18.5 though, I think a truecel is anyone whos a virgin past the age of 20, thats the point of no return imo and you should post on .co rather than here
I'm 23 and khhv never had a female talk to me more than 5 seconds. I'm from South India where it is considered suhbuman central. I'm 5'11 and have strong bones but i don't know what makes my face repulsive

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
@LordNorwood peep this post by the nigga Short Ugly and Brown.

How can I not be a truecel? How can I be PSL 4 we must be missing something about my face. I’m NT just quiet. I must be a truceel
Being overweight is a huge turn off. That's one of the things I was talking about where PSL doesn't really correlate to IRL in some cases.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 1476
Being overweight is a huge turn off. That's one of the things I was talking about where PSL doesn't really correlate to IRL in some cases.
The Lord has returned Haven't seen you in a while

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood