you are a weak loser and it is YOUR fault, let me explain why:

grief

grief

Diamond
Most of you aren't hideous, disabled, or even dumb. You are just lazy and pathetic, playing victims. You were searching for a reason to not try, to justify your own self-depreciation, and you found comfort in the blackpill.

Just like most ideology enthusiasts and socially alienated individuals, you feel proud for having discovered something "obscure," "hidden," "the truth." You didn't find anything. The only reason you think blackpill knowledge makes you somewhat special is because your fragile ego gets gratification from this thinking. This website is nothing special; having an account here means nothing but that you are chronically online.

Of course, the PSL theory holds a lot of truth, and I respect/am very thankful for the first autists who spent their time figuring this out, mostly from world observation.

But what's the value of knowledge if you build nothing but self-pity and tears from it?

Being extremely unlucky in life is rarer than being a rich, tall, high-status, high-IQ Chad. We tend towards averageness.

"But I was dealt such bad cards 😭😭😭"

Good, so from now on, all you can do is move forward. You aren't who you wish to be; stop fantasizing like a child and create a plan. You don't need motivation; you don't need the perfect moment; all you need is a plan.

So create one and follow it. Turn your goals into small steps you can take daily towards your final destination, whatever it might be. I'm not you; how could I tell what is YOUR final destination? Be the main character of your story; grab the paper and change the damn script.

Build a better face, a better financial reality for yourself and/or your family, a big Youtube channel, create a musical album, write a book, build an aesthetic physique. Develop charisma, skills, friendships, a relationship, children, a fucking empire.

There's not much else to do in this world than fulfill the purpose you attribute to yourself. Conquer, achieve power; that's what life is all about. Oh, and it's also about making the existence of other human beings less suffering, but this is a different topic. Stop whining and move forward.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Respalier, soulless_npc, Hernan and 15 others
my DNA was written and signed it’s done

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Zonar, Almost Chadlite and 6 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and HitAndRun
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I’m stuck with isis for now

4739B41A 5EAA 4B83 8A4C 4DB58ADEFF02

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi and vermillioncorefan
Most of you aren't hideous, disabled, or even dumb. You are just lazy and pathetic, playing victims. You were searching for a reason to not try, to justify your own self-depreciation, and you found comfort in the blackpill.

Just like most ideology enthusiasts and socially alienated individuals, you feel proud for having discovered something "obscure," "hidden," "the truth." You didn't find anything. The only reason you think blackpill knowledge makes you somewhat special is because your fragile ego gets gratification from this thinking. This website is nothing special; having an account here means nothing but that you are chronically online.

Of course, the PSL theory holds a lot of truth, and I respect/am very thankful for the first autists who spent their time figuring this out, mostly from world observation.

But what's the value of knowledge if you build nothing but self-pity and tears from it?

Being extremely unlucky in life is rarer than being a rich, tall, high-status, high-IQ Chad. We tend towards averageness.

Good, so from now on, all you can do is move forward. You aren't who you wish to be; stop fantasizing like a child and create a plan. You don't need motivation; you don't need the perfect moment; all you need is a plan.

So create one and follow it. Turn your goals into small steps you can take daily towards your final destination, whatever it might be. I'm not you; how could I tell what is YOUR final destination? Be the main character of your story; grab the paper and change the damn script.

Build a better face, a better financial reality for yourself and/or your family, a big Youtube channel, create a musical album, write a book, build an aesthetic physique. Develop charisma, skills, friendships, a relationship, children, a fucking empire.

There's not much else to do in this world than fulfill the purpose you attribute to yourself. Conquer, achieve power; that's what life is all about. Oh, and it's also about making the existence of other human beings less suffering, but this is a different topic. Stop whining and move forward.
@InnerVoid some words for your cuck ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs, Primalsplit, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others

Good thread btw

• +1
Reactions: grief

How i am supposed to this if the world is against me

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
true

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Allornothing, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Good thread, great insight and even greater motivation n ll but we both know it aint gonna last long and I’m gonna end up here again, and my mind has repeated this cycle so many times dat it doesnt even follow the middle steps of cycle anymore, tis just i read ur thread, commented, back to pavilion.

Good thread for greycels though. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: grief and sub5c3l

I'm higher than the Eiffel tower rn

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
@InnerVoid some words for your cuck ass
as I expected, almost everyone immersed in this echo chamber will react negatively or indifferently to what I said. Just like the bird trying to extinguish the fire in the forest, all I can do is my part. But I like to wishfully think that one or two individuals will grasp at least something out of what I try to warn and create something from it.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and sub5c3l
All genes so no read.

Dnrd

Dnrd everything is predetermined by genes

as I expected, almost everyone immersed in this echo chamber will react negatively or indifferently to what I said. Just like the bird trying to extinguish the fire in the forest, all I can do is my part. But I like to wishfully think that one or two individuals will grasp at least something out of what I try to warn and create something from it.
Majority of the people here can't read more than 2 lines due to their low attention span

• +1
Dnrd everything is predetermined by genes
Do you get the idea of the butterfly effect? We could discuss free will versus determinism if you're up for it. But I'm guessing you've just lazily adopted other people's beliefs because they made you feel comfortable. If everything is already decided, you could just sit back without feeling guilty, right?

This is advice for accepting that you're a loser. It's not going to stop you from losing.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and bloomercel

Most of the site does tons of methods that are probably cope, including me, idk what ur saying ur talking as if people arent here tryna improve

This isnt .is

so, if you can't effortlessly attain something you truly desire, does that mean you shouldn't attempt to achieve it at all?
I don't think you can attain it without average looks

Most of the site does tons of methods that are probably cope, including me, idk what ur saying ur talking as if people arent here tryna improve

This isnt .is
We sometimes search for ourselves in others. You probably really try to fix your concerns and pursue your goals, which is why you might assume most people are doing the same. However, this forum is mostly filled with users from years ago who constantly put others down, projecting their own failures onto everyone else. I wish you success.

Do you get the idea of the butterfly effect? We could discuss free will versus determinism if you're up for it. But I'm guessing you've just lazily adopted other people's beliefs because they made you feel comfortable. If everything is already decided, you could just sit back without feeling guilty, right?
the butterfly effect hurts your position, you're undercutting it from the ground up. Any external causal factors in the decision erode the concept of free will.

the butterfly effect hurts your position, you're undercutting it from the ground up. Any external causal factors in the decision erode the concept of free will.
the butterfly effect doesn't necessarily undermine the concept of free will; rather, it highlights the interconnectedness of events. while external causal factors can influence our decisions, they don't necessarily eliminate our ability to choose. free will can still exist within a framework where our choices are influenced by several factors, including the effects of our actions.

let me ask you, do you think human behavior is 100% predictable?

Im vengeance..

Leaving this website to pursue my passion for music and art. In a world where everything is ultimately meaningless, we have the freedom to choose our own paths. I choose creativity, light, and (real) love. See you!

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Cope it ain't our fault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Primalsplit
I hope the world knocks you off your high horse and life teaches you a lesson.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Almost Chadlite, Manletmachine and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and sub5c3l
just create a plan to be reborn looking like tyson ballou bro

I'm doing everything within my reach to look good, predetermined or not.