You are all probably narcissistic. Relax.

I think the word you are looking for is egocentrism boyo
No the word choice was deliberate. These people are seriously acting like they are the center suffering force in the universe, they lack any sort of healthy perspective.

I know because I was the same way when I first joined the forum.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and chadison
Sincerely, a guy who has found happiness

Keep coping with your “happiness.”

Your happiness ain’t shit.

Ultra-extreme Spiggachad lifestyle or death.

agree. Going through the pill journey as well the last 5 years of my life, I can agree with your assessment. Taking the various pills is a fast track to either self enlightenment, or severe narcissism and egocentrism. I'm sad to inform you though that you're likely talking to a group of people who don't have ears for your message.

agree. Going through the pill journey as well the last 5 years of my life, I can agree with your assessment. Taking the various pills is a fast track to either self enlightenment, or severe narcissism and egocentrism. I'm sad to inform you though that you're likely talking to a group of people who don't have ears for your message.
Where's the enlightenment in knowing that nobody is going to accept you romantically because of the way the bones in your FACE are arranged?

Where's the enlightenment in knowing that nobody is going to accept you romantically because of the way the bones in your FACE are arranged?
I don't know. But I do know that I don't understand why the creator (God) intended creation to suffer, as it does. You could have been a POW in an Axis WWII camp, or something else much worse than ugly. I also know true happiness is not created externally

Keep coping with your “happiness.”

Your happiness ain’t shit.

Ultra-extreme Spiggachad lifestyle or death.
What your opinion on this thread since you made sex is everything thread ?