You are brainwashed if you are attracted to East Asian women

The ways people cope is so funny

Muh outdated image their genetics all changed!

@Dylan

The ways people cope is so funny

Muh outdated image their genetics all changed!

@Dylan
They did because it's been 2 generations since the fucking photo and those chinks have had kids AFTER the Tinder boom and have been able to eugenically select a mate with which they have the children of CURRENT DAY whereas Norway's children of current day are now sandniggers and femcel dead ends you utter fucking baboon.

View attachment 2955860

Top class is girls in Norway,

Bottom class is a class of girls in Korea

East asians are the ugliest humanoids to ever grace this planet.

Any photos you see online, or videos, or streams of East asian girls, are all HYPER edited, filtered shit.

There was a video of a hot east asian girl streaming making money for being hot, but she moved and the filter came off her for a second

And people screenshotted and she looked like a 1/10 wilderbeast

On East asian dating apps they all use photos of girls who arent themselves. I video called one and she looked like a compeltely different person subhuman

And the only hot ones you see without filters are the top 0.00001% selected ones who have 5lbs of makeup AND surgery

East asian girls are the most subhuman girls on the planet.

Stick with caucasoids only.

White girls, arab girls, south asian girls, latino girls
I haven’t agreed on a thread this hard in a while

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
This is coming from someone who thinks dalits have high appeal
Jfl he thinks Indians are “caucasoid” and people get surgery to look like them. Never came across someone so delusional

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I would date 10 of the white Girls
I would date 1 of the asian girls
I think just one HTB or two in the both pics.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
View attachment 2955860

Top class is girls in Norway,

Bottom class is a class of girls in Korea

East asians are the ugliest humanoids to ever grace this planet.

Any photos you see online, or videos, or streams of East asian girls, are all HYPER edited, filtered shit.

There was a video of a hot east asian girl streaming making money for being hot, but she moved and the filter came off her for a second

And people screenshotted and she looked like a 1/10 wilderbeast

On East asian dating apps they all use photos of girls who arent themselves. I video called one and she looked like a compeltely different person subhuman

And the only hot ones you see without filters are the top 0.00001% selected ones who have 5lbs of makeup AND surgery

East asian girls are the most subhuman girls on the planet.

Stick with caucasoids only.

White girls, arab girls, south asian girls, latino girls
Latinos are mongoloid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back