You are deluded if you think a Stacy would ever stay loyal

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
If any of you ascend to a point where you can date a Stacy, by all means go for it, but do not expect her to stay loyal at all.
I mean think about it, an attractive girl is flooded with probably numerous DMs on ig a day, gets hit by guys multiple times a day, can have sex with literally any guy she wants, and can date any of her numerous male "friends" who secretly just want to get with her. Which girl would not cheat at least once in that situation?
So enjoy having a hot girlfriend, but don't expect to have a loyal girlfriend.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, john2, Gandy and 5 others
Yea that's why there's such things called boyfriend and girlfriend. Its a modern invention. All an excuse for commitment-less courtship. Its beta by nature because its in reality designed more favorably for women to extract resources and branch at will without social consequence or moral complications.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
I never understand the concept of a relationship

if you’re gl to her she’ll fuck you. I don’t see what else you’d need from a girl except fucking her again till you get bored

cage at the niggas who go around spending money on girls it’s so cucked and they deserve everything coming to them

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and alriodai
No woman is loyal

You just gotta fuck and kill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Gandy, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
I mean think about it, an attractive girl is flooded with probably numerous DMs on ig a day, gets hit by guys multiple times a day, can have sex with literally any guy she wants, and can date any of her numerous male "friends" who secretly just want to get with her. Which girl would not cheat at least once in that situation?
No Instagram for her, and keep her at home or around you all the time...You should work together or give her an allowance, so she becomes dependent on you for money. If she doesn't want to give up social media, you could convince her by pretending to be someone else online and harassing her, sending death threats, etc. until it will look to her that she attracts only perverts and disturbed persons online, so she will eventually quit social media.
Also install spyware and tracking software on her computer and phone so you could monitor her all the time and see what she's doing. If she meets a new guy let's say and he starts to call her and flirt with her, you could then spoof his number, send her creepy and weird messages, so she would lose interest.
It will take a lot of work, but you can stealthy isolate her and make yourself the center of her world.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
@alriodai keep betabuxxing for low tier beckies you black nigger compensating jungle monkey piece of shit :feelskek:

I never understand the concept of a relationship

if you’re gl to her she’ll fuck you. I don’t see what else you’d need from a girl except fucking her again till you get bored

cage at the niggas who go around spending money on girls it’s so cucked and they deserve everything coming to them
I'm so sad for you, that you never experienced what is to have a loyal woman by your side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
"I haven't done it therefore it's impossible".

legit water thread

Its because of social media

Just handcuff yourself to your gf theory :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
If any of you ascend to a point where you can date a Stacy, by all means go for it, but do not expect her to stay loyal at all.
So enjoy having a hot girlfriend, but don't expect to have a loyal girlfriend.
I'm chadlite. I would not date a high tier Stacylite or stacy for this reason.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
This is true, im tired of users here coping with "Stacy is never a slut" but it seems they've forgotten what year it is

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Gandy
Even when it comes to FWB - the only ones who stayed over the course of months were 'mtb, htb' girls and women

Those who looked better always said they met someone else within weeks or even days of meeting, so it only led to 1 or 2 one night stands and nothing else.

I don't blame anyone, just how our planet works. These women get bombed by 100 messages a day. It's bound to happen sooner or later because they are easily influenced.

The less attention a woman gets the more likely she is to stay with you, especially if you mog her a lot.
Good looking young women have little to no incentive to stay loyal, they have an endless supply of chads. She likely gets all sorts of messages daily even while in a relationship. All it takes is 1 slip up or feeling bored and she will take the plunge.

Not saying all GL young women are constantly on the prowl - but many are.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Even when it comes to FWB - the only ones who stayed over the course of months were 'mtb, htb' girls and women

Those who looked better always said they met someone else within weeks or even days of meeting, so it only led to 1 or 2 one night stands and nothing else.

I don't blame anyone, just how our planet works. These women get bombed by 100 messages a day. It's bound to happen sooner or later because they are easily influenced.

The less attention a woman gets the more likely she is to stay with you, especially if you mog her a lot.
Good looking young women have little to no incentive to stay loyal, they have an endless supply of chads. She likely gets all sorts of messages daily even while in a relationship. All it takes is 1 slip up or feeling bored and she will take the plunge.

Not saying all GL young women are constantly on the prowl - but many are.
I'm chadlite. I would not date a high tier Stacylite or stacy for this reason.

Women date up they genrally wont just fuck unless the guy is much better. And she has lost value if she is sleeping with yoy

No Instagram for her, and keep her at home or around you all the time...You should work together or give her an allowance, so she becomes dependent on you for money. If she doesn't want to give up social media, you could convince her by pretending to be someone else online and harassing her, sending death threats, etc. until it will look to her that she attracts only perverts and disturbed persons online, so she will eventually quit social media.
Also install spyware and tracking software on her computer and phone so you could monitor her all the time and see what she's doing. If she meets a new guy let's say and he starts to call her and flirt with her, you could then spoof his number, send her creepy and weird messages, so she would lose interest.
It will take a lot of work, but you can stealthy isolate her and make yourself the center of her world.
Sounds like a healthy relationship. I think every good boyfriend uses a fake account to send creepy messages and death threats to his girl while using spy software on her phone, .org really has the best advice.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar