You are extremely low IQ if you think Ukraine will win this

This war will go on for many, many years.

It's the U.S. military industrial complex's main source of revenue now. They won't stop delivering weapons for decades and decades, even if Russia takes over completely, U.S. weapons will target their occupying forces until they are pushed out.

Taking over a country is MUCH easier than occupying and holding it, yet Russia couldn't even take over the country after half a year.

The U.S. spends twelve times more money on military than Russia. Russians don't even have encrypted radio traffic. They don't even have proper op sec, they're literally giving away their base locations on tinder.

Russia may use nukes on Ukraine but the U.S. will cripple them with equal proportion if they do.

If Russia has managed to stay in Ukraine after twenty or thirty years, U.S. weapons will no longer even require living Ukrainians to operate them. Androids will be repairing and operating aerial drones all their own, as well as setting up recharging stations. Russians will be slaughtered by fucking walle and i-robot. Because that's all they are, factory farm animals to be slaughtered for the profit of the U.S. military industrial complex.
Jfl the USA and Europe are skating into a massive economic collapse meanwhile sanctions against Russia have failed miserably. You're coping hard af.

The American empire is dying.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Russians lost 15 000 men during ten years of war in Afghanistan (which led to the fall of the Soviet Union)

In Ukraine they lost 50k+ already in just months
It didn't lead to the fall of soviet union, it was much more complex process.
Anyway, it's incredible how single decision of few men can ruin lives of millions and millions of people across the globe. Clown world indeed.

Jfl the USA and Europe are skating into a massive economic collapse meanwhile sanctions against Russia have failed miserably. You're coping hard af.

The American empire is dying.
You're an idiot. Of course sanctions hurt an economy. It's called "economies of scale". When you loose that ability and your economic system is isolated it becomes less efficient.

Why comment on something you know nothing about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Russia has the capacity to recruit millions of troops. Yet they CHOOSE to only mobilize another few hundred thousand. This is after only losing about 50k troops in Ukraine.

Yet I'm seeing bluepilled normies and even posters here saying Russia is losing. You'd have to be extremely low IQ to believe this.

Russia didn't blitzkrieg Ukraine as originally planned but this is largely because they didn't even send that many troops in the first place. They thought they could walk in with a small force and win. Now that they've realized this won't happen, they're taking the gloves off.

And don't get me started on the utter joke that are the western 'sanctions' on Russia that are literally hurting the West more than Russia. A far-right party recently got elected in Italy in part because of the clusterfuck the sanctions have created. Europe has PERMANENTLY made its energy 10x more expensive just lol at them.

I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off when normies realize how badly the Western media is lying to them about what's happening. No Russia isn't mogging the Ukraine but they still ultimately have the cards needed to win. And they will. And the West will cry about it.

The fact of the matter is, that the Western hegemony is dying.

6viaqo.jpg

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Over for Westerncels.

Yup

People are easily fooled by west propaganda that says putin is going down ”any day now”

There’s no contest, if russia wants ukraine its theirs, just a matter of how to do it strategically

• JFL
Russia has the capacity to recruit millions of troops. Yet they CHOOSE to only mobilize another few hundred thousand. This is after only losing about 50k troops in Ukraine.

Yet I'm seeing bluepilled normies and even posters here saying Russia is losing. You'd have to be extremely low IQ to believe this.

Russia didn't blitzkrieg Ukraine as originally planned but this is largely because they didn't even send that many troops in the first place. They thought they could walk in with a small force and win. Now that they've realized this won't happen, they're taking the gloves off.

And don't get me started on the utter joke that are the western 'sanctions' on Russia that are literally hurting the West more than Russia. A far-right party recently got elected in Italy in part because of the clusterfuck the sanctions have created. Europe has PERMANENTLY made its energy 10x more expensive just lol at them.

I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off when normies realize how badly the Western media is lying to them about what's happening. No Russia isn't mogging the Ukraine but they still ultimately have the cards needed to win. And they will. And the West will cry about it.

The fact of the matter is, that the Western hegemony is dying.

6viaqo.jpg

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Over for Westerncels.
The truth is the west doesnt want russia to lose jfl. They want a stalemate. Only real based people know that the rest doesnt want the collapse of russia because it will destabilize a large reliable energy supplier and nuclear power which is not in their interest

Russians lost 15 000 men during ten years of war in Afghanistan (which led to the fall of the Soviet Union)

In Ukraine they lost 50k+ already in just months
Imagine going their after the war or areas where they've dispersed across Europe with the surplus of women :feelsohh: , looksmaxxed of course

kinda fked up but secretly hoping both ukraine and russian casualties increase so there is a female surplus from both countries. we all getting slav gigastacies boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 21620
kinda fked up but secretly hoping both ukraine and russian casualties increase so there is a female surplus from both countries. we all getting slav gigastacies boyos
Jfl even if 90% of the men died it wouldn't make any difference. If you're not at least 6/10 it's over for you. Jfl it's probably over unless your're 7.

Nobody wins in war except maybe the crazy rich

Thr average russian dont wanna be in a warzone.

They not knowing how long it would take shows they didn't know their enemy or themselves.

And sanctions do hurt the west more

Russia in world war was different beast that they where now. They where one of strongest country in the world but they are not same beast they where once. Their economy is not enough to sustain such big losses. Recruciting unexprienced soldier with bad motivation and shit gears. is literally suicide. When the economy gets bad. People are gonna get angry toward their own regime. Ukraine has nothing to lose. They will defend their country and they get unlimited amount of ammons from west. Russia is only super power mostly because of nuclear arsenal it has.

• +1
It’s really difficult to tell, because the media always lies. This winter will be a deciding factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
“Yeah bro, just let me finish that focus so I can assign 2 more civillian factories to build some infastructure! After annexing Ukraine I’m gonna justify a war goal on Turkey or something.”

dndr 😘

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back