You are fucked at age 25

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I still look better every year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31020, BrahminBoss and .*my*.
this is true, the agepill is a strong pill that not everyone can accept it. if you are young and you look good you think that will last forever but the truth is after 25 your life starts to go downhill.

Last edited:
this is true, the agepill is a strong pill that not everyone can accept it. if you are young and you dont look good you think that will last forever but the truth is after 25 your life starts to go downhill.
Your looks can stay great until 40 especially with lifting weights and surgery.

There is no surgery for brain except bullet powder surgery.

I'm stupid, ugly and autistic, and I'm only getting more stupid, yet I'm 23. I truly have trash genes.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese, nanefer, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
I'm stupid, ugly and autistic, and I'm only getting more stupid, yet I'm 23. I truly have trash genes.
You’re probably not stupid. What’s your IQ on the Mensa test and at what age did you learn to read?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Worrying about shit that's inevitable is silly. Every user on this site will be a 30 year old "oldcel" in the not so distant future.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
If u wanna be a betabux, thats great. My dad was a rich civil engineer. Still he got divorced by my whore Mom for a broke MENA badboy.

Genuine attraction = Looks first, height second, frame third.
Women deserve zero rights

You’re probably not stupid. What’s your IQ on the Mensa test and at what age did you learn to read?
I've never done a mensa iq test, but when I was leaning to read I was behind everyone else and apparently my parents thought I might end up illiterate at one point.

I would find it hard to believe I'd score any higher than 100.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and .*my*.
Worrying about shit that's inevitable is silly. Every user on this site will be a 30 year old "oldcel" in the not so distant future.
that’s not why I made this thread. I made it so copecels don’t delay their business until 30s and 40s. I didn’t ask anyone to worry, just hurry up with whatever you care about.

So retarded because the experiences you have make your decision making skills better but peak blank slate decline starts at 28ish

• Ugh..
if im brain damaged will this still affect me?

• JFL
Lmfao
Talk to Tesla Isaac newton, Einstein
Fucking incel tier thread
Hahahahahah

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 18879
So retarded because the experiences you have make your decision making skills better but peak blank slate decline starts at 28ish
“Experience” makes you good in familiar situations like socializing and lying to your mom; it does nothing to improve your learning speed, reaction time and adaptation to unfamiliar situations.

This is why it’s much easier to learn a new language when you’re young, for example.

Lmfao
Talk to Tesla Isaac newton, Einstein
Fucking incel tier thread
Hahahahahah
Negroid, they spent their 20s working their asses off, learning and experimenting, not rotting on looksmax. Exactly my point. You need to take advantage of your fluid intelligence to gain crystallized intelligence, so when the fluid is gone you still retain the crystallized.

They didn’t start at 50, and if they did it would have been a failure.

if im brain damaged will this still affect me?
It affects everyone just like wrinkles and bone loss affect everyone

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 30552
i often wonder how my life wouldve gone if i had never tried

kinda brutal i bet a lot of inhibition and mental health problems come from weed
I was hyperactive to an annoying point before long term weed, ir was a lot of fun though getting high as shit with a prepubescent brain

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I was hyperactive to an annoying point before long term weed, ir was a lot of fun though getting high as shit with a prepubescent brain
fosho i still genuinely love being high thats what makes it the hardest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Facts. The peak cognitive year for me was 22-23, after that its over

• +1
its over for you if you are a human

this is true, the agepill is a strong pill that not everyone can accept it. if you are young and you look good you think that will last forever but the truth is after 25 your life starts to go downhill.

@mrriceguy guess which one is you and which is thecel here

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 24444
I don't drink or smoke and I never did, and I never took drugs. I'm 25, soon to be 26 but I get told I look 19. However because I'm 5'9 and a mesomorph Mum kept grilling me that I'd blow up unlike a 6'3 ectomorph. She was grilling on me because of my manletism. How long do you think I've got left?
26? I thought u were like 17

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
after 25 income and purpose is what trully matters

• +1
Reactions: grimy, HitAndRun and ExtraBones
Are u on tret? Do u wear sunscreen? Do u do any fasting protocol? There are some ways that will make you keep looking young. Im 29, but looks noticeable younger than people my age, to the point where people get shocked when i mention my age.
You look 26/27.

That’s an interesting theory, but it has been debunked with every possible method that scientists have tried to change fluid intelligence. It can’t be changed.

If what you said was possible, we would see studies where low IQ people (IQ is fluid intelligence) can get to an average level by brain stimulation. But there is no such study.
He never wrote that you could increase fluid intelligence, he wrote that you can slow the rate of decline to an extent with brain stimulation which is a known fact that have never been "debunked".
An exemple with reading :
> Reading was protective of cognitive function in later life. Frequent reading activities were associated with a reduced risk of cognitive decline for older adults at all levels of education in the long term.

The mechanism is roughly the same than exercise, it relies on the stimulation and protection of neural pathways through neurotrophic factors which are upregulated by both exercise (Aerobic exercise having the biggest impact) and most kinds of intellectually demanding activities that could fit under the umbrella term of "Brain Stimulation".

why r u posting a pic of me and then a edited pic of me? i dont really get whats the joke or what point ur trying to make here
Not a joke its just a morph for you to show your surgeon

Crazy cope. A 0.001 decline doesnt matter

• Ugh..
no one cares about iq
They care about status and money, and you’re unlikely to get that without intelligence.

Dumb monkeys like hamza are the exception; most of the time you need brains.

90 % of my brain function declined while reading this

• JFL
Crazy cope. A 0.001 decline doesnt matter
So you don’t mind losing 5-10 IQ points? Because that’s what happens between 25 and 35 according to the figure

There is a strong correlation between intelligence and income.

Higher income is correlated with a higher number of options with women and more matches on dating sites.
The correlation between intelligence and income is deceptive. The number one factor for success is your social connections.

What it’s showing is that people who come from good families receive good educations and thus maximize their intelligence, and since they come from good families they have built-in connections from birth. All studies show that a vast majority of people will die in the same class level they were born in, what this all means is that the IQ mogger from the trailer park is not going to be successful despite studies suggesting, at first glance, that he will.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, .*my*., HitAndRun and 1 other person
According to most studies, cognitive decline starts at about 25 years old.

Keep in mind that a lot of people either abuse alcohol, cigarettes or drugs—that accelerates cognitive decline. (Even occasional drinks—if chronic—will destroy the brain)

If you drink or smoke, you are done at 20, and it’s downhill after that.

If you don’t drink or smoke and exercise—30.

TLDR: if you want something done in this life, it better be done/started before age 23-25. The odds are already against you—do you want to make it even harder?
If your workout and eat healthy (animal based) then I don’t think you experience much of the post 25 ur old decline

• +1
The correlation between intelligence and income is deceptive. The number one factor for success is your social connections.

What it’s showing is that people who come from good families receive good educations and thus maximize their intelligence, and since they come from good families they have built-in connections from birth. All studies show that a vast majority of people will die in the same class level they were born in, what this all means is that the IQ mogger from the trailer park is not going to be successful despite studies suggesting, at first glance, that he will.
I can attest to this. My bro who is chadlite recently stopped being NEET. Within a week he became good friends with a trust fund millionaire who works a high paying job. They go out all the time, mostly for woman and parties. But the relationships my bro made in 1 week of being good looking and outgoing give him opportunities for high paying jobs that IQ won’t get you unless you work your hairline off.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
I can attest to this. My bro who is chadlite recently stopped being NEET. Within a week he became good friends with a trust fund millionaire who works a high paying job. They go out all the time, mostly for woman and parties. But the relationships my bro made in 1 week of being good looking and outgoing give him opportunities for high paying jobs that IQ won’t get you unless you work your hairline off.
Sad truth is even if you work your hairline off it’s not likely to pay off still

Nobody really gives a shit about hard work irl, the harder you work the more your boss or whoever will just take advantage of you without giving you real rewards.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun