You are going to regret not taking action

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
Start doing things that get you out of your comfort zone, talk to that one girl, go to that social gathering, take risks in your life. You are going to grow old and remember those days were you had the chance but missed it, its always the same story. Trust me on this, i am regretting a lot of things that i didnt do, and i am kind of still young.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boxface34, Jnumber01, Deleted member 26642 and 28 others
already did all of this and I got rejected

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, Hero of the Imperium, mortis and 10 others
already did all of this and I got rejected
IMG 8888

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 23558, kebab and 3 others
Start doing things that get you out of your comfort zone, talk to that one girl, go to that social gathering, take risks in your life. You are going to grow old and remember those days were you had the chance but missed it, its always the same story. Trust me on this, i am regretting a lot of thing that i didnt do, and i am kind of still young.
I dont have any regrets despite not attending my prom on the last year of highschool, never going out with friends to parties and never doing any fun activities. You know why? Because I realize that life is cope and memories are not real, there is no future and past there is only the present, imagine you get alzheimer tomorrow and get into a car crash and forget all your memories, memories literally dont matter. What matters is having a goal and trying to achieve that goal, thats the only way to achieve fulfillment. creation and evolution. there is nothing more to Life than these two simple concepts. making memories is a feminine trait since females dont have the desire to create things like men do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Jnumber01, Pikabro and 9 others
That's why I say to all these teenagers but they don't listen. In 4 years they'll come back making threads saying....

Muh muh I wasted my youth

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Mewton, kurd and 2 others
Start doing things that get you out of your comfort zone, talk to that one girl, go to that social gathering, take risks in your life. You are going to grow old and remember those days were you had the chance but missed it, its always the same story. Trust me on this, i am regretting a lot of thing that i didnt do, and i am kind of still young.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, JL~, Splinter901 and 7 others
Normie post

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
funny i made this exact thread 2-3 days ago but it somehow didnt post and i couldnt be arsed to post it again

i remember finding excuses whenever someone invited me to a party or to go out with them. regretting so much from my youth

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 33275, 5.5psl and 2 others
I’m 30 so whatever I do I’m fucked.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, Pikabro, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
I dont have any regrets despite not attending my prom on the last year of highschool, never going out with friends to parties and never doing any fun activities. You know why? Because I realize that life is cope and memories are not real, there is no future and past there is only the present, imagine you get alzheimer tomorrow and get into a car crash and forget all your memories, memories literally dont matter. What matters is having a goal and trying to achieve that goal, thats the only way to achieve fulfillment. creation and evolution. there is nothing more to Life than these two simple concepts. making memories is a feminine trait since females dont have the desire to create things like men do.
Damn bro😭

funny i made this exact thread 2-3 days ago but it somehow didnt post and i couldnt be arsed to post it again

i remember finding excuses whenever someone invited me to a party or to go out with them. regretting so much from my youth
IMG 20230810 132932 940

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 1140
achieving that goal is also useless if u get alzheimer

memories are the only thing that truly matter in life. if u get alzheimer ur life is over either way

achieving that goal is also useless if u get alzheimer

memories are the only thing that truly matter in life. if u get alzheimer ur life is over either way
memories dont fulfill me tho, everytime I go out with friends or to parties I get annoyed at people and want to go home to work on my goals, literally cant even enjoy social activities if I know there is still shit to do

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
memories dont fulfill me tho, everytime I go out with friends or to parties I get annoyed at people and want to go home to work on my goals, literally cant even enjoy social activities if I know there is still shit to do
i dont remember every evening either but the special ones are the ones we life for. like just yesterday at a festival i went up to a table of 2 girls, took some ugly random flowers and told one „i plugged these flowers for you“ in a retard voice

or some years ago some fetishist grandpa licked the bottom of my shoes and gave me 50 euros for it

i could name 100s of these cuz they happen all the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer and Rimaxtis
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
i dont remember every evening either but the special ones are the ones we life for. like just yesterday at a festival i went up to a table of 2 girls, took some ugly random flowers and told one „i plugged these flowers for you“ in a retard voice

or some years ago some fetishist grandpa licked the bottom of my shoes and gave me 50 euros for it

i could name 100s of these cuz they happen all the time
idk bro maybe its my autism or whatever but I dont think I can relate to that :confused: can I ask how old you are?

idk bro maybe its my autism or whatever but I dont think I can relate to that :confused: can I ask how old you are?
26 soon but i look and act more like early 20s

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
spreading the truth my brother, dont chase memories instead chase that bag it is what it is :p
money is literally irrelevant for a happy life,

having a nice family, doing stuff that you like, having fun helping others is a way better life than trying to be rich, one day you’re gonna be dead and it could be close, try to make memories with the people you love cause if your gone they can remember you in that way.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
money is literally irrelevant for a happy life,

having a nice family, doing stuff that you like, having fun helping others is a way better life than trying to be rich, one day you’re gonna be dead and it could be close, try to make memories with the people you love cause if your gone they can remember you in that way.
yes you are right I just said bag for comedy reasons innit I meant that you should chase your dreams in general

yes you are right I just said bag for comedy reasons innit I meant that you should chase your dreams in general
i agree bro, tbh my only dream is my life being simple, i already have a nice pretty girlfriend and we’re moving in soon for college and shit, it wouldn’t annoy to me to life a normie life with a basic job and a family with her, thats jus me tho

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and autismmaxxer
bluepill.org

unironically extremely high IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gothmog6, garoupilled_ and autismmaxxer
But looksmax told me not to enter 20m radius of a female unless I look like this

Screenshot 20230813 170449

Start doing things that get you out of your comfort zone, talk to that one girl, go to that social gathering, take risks in your life. You are going to grow old and remember those days were you had the chance but missed it, its always the same story. Trust me on this, i am regretting a lot of things that i didnt do, and i am kind of still young.
How old are you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
How old are you
19, 20 in 2 months but like my teenage years were wasted, i know i got a bit of time left but its harder now that it was when i was in school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and cutie_pie
It’s sounds good in theory but when u realize much is artificially staged and manipulated the situation becomes far clearer, matrixcels will pound foids and be permitted to have rotations while TI will get intentionally rejected for cyclops and forced into inceldom.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis
It's said that the most common and greatest regret of those on their death beds are the missed connections

• +1
It's said that the most common and greatest regret of those on their death beds are the missed connections
It's muh muh I regret not TAKING MY FUTURE IN MY HANDS but they'd probably do the same thing all over again. Hindsight is cope, there's a reason we keep failing despite knowign the consequences. And we need to address that reason.

My mentalcel ass reading this and punching the air rn

• JFL
Stuff like this never actually helps it just motivates you for like 20 minutes because we already know this shit. The real answer is much deeper and you have to think about why you can't take action

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16051 and Rimaxtis