You are incel because you don’t have a niche

It helps meet foids with lesser standards.

It won’t make you more attractive, but it will give you opportunity’s which basement dwelling autists struggle to understand, there is more to getting foids than tinder

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, DidntRead, Deleted member 206 and 3 others
It helps meet foids with lesser standards.

It won’t make you more attractive, but it will give you opportunity’s which basement dwelling autists struggle to understand, there is more to getting foids than tinder
This is exactly what I’m trying to say, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
nonononono, bluepill bluepill bluepill reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know your being sarcastic but still.

I see normies get bitches all the time, most of them don’t even do anything special.

Trying tinder is ogre but niche maxing can work

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Mayorga
if tht were true that means girls would care about my bench one rep max

which they dont

Absolute 0 IQ good job
I've seen wayyyy to many guys have gfs that according to lookstheory they should be incel. Diehard lookists don't go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Is my 3.2 inch erect penis a niche op?

My ear wiggling skills is a niche, where the girls at :cool:

I've seen wayyyy to many guys have gfs that according to lookstheory they should be incel. Diehard lookists don't go outside.

Money. MONEY. MONEY.

No bro we're all broke college students

You don't understand how women think. They are betting on FUTURE earning potential. This is also why they so often dump dudes once it becomes obvious they aren't going to be the high earners the woman was hoping for. That or they simply haven't found anybody else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
You don't understand how women think. They are betting on FUTURE earning potential. This is also why they so often dump dudes once it becomes obvious they aren't going to be the high earners the woman was hoping for. That or they simply haven't found anybody else.
These are literally film students I'm talking about. Plus I think you really overestimate how much women care about money. Unless you're a millionaire they don't give a shit.

These are literally film students I'm talking about. Plus I think you really overestimate how much women care about money. Unless you're a millionaire they don't give a shit.
Don’t even bother trying to reason with this guy. He’ll have an excuse for everything. Literally almost as delusional as incel tears

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
The fact that there are 10+ bluepilled losers upvoting this trash is further proof that this site is being invaded by normies.

OP, please drink my cum out of my ass with a straw made out of your mother's pubes.
Fucking preach my man

I've seen this and that It's always the same with you peabrains.
All anecdotes no proof, Every couple I see here in Belgium is hypergamous. The woman is a fat swine and the man is an average looking beta-bux.

anglo-zanzibar war iq

Nichemaxxing has a limit. it can never beat pure attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Niche-maxing is legit, but only if you are average-looking at least. The girls in every niche were just as disgusted by me as anywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Roping Subhuman
I've seen this and that It's always the same with you peabrains.
All anecdotes no proof, Every couple I see here in Belgium is hypergamous. The woman is a fat swine and the man is an average looking beta-bux.
Idk what the fuck else I can say. You need me to take pictures of these people lol?

I see mismatched couples here in the USA too but majority of the time, people end up with their looksmatch.

I have no reason to want to deny the blackpill, but I would have to ignore waaay too much evidence to defend it in all cases.

This is a hard pill for me to swallow too because I'm decent looking, definitely enough to at least get a cute looksmatched gf. But I'm single and have been since middle school jfl. Why? Cause girls can't put up with my flakiness, off the charts inhibition and lack of initiative.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Nah I agree with OP niche theory is very legit

• +1
Reactions: Kade
God Tier theory.

OP = :chad:

My longhair has he helped me a fuuuuck ton with nichemaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Kade
I see plenty of boneless framecel skater guys with cute girlfriends

Unattractive guys who play guitar and are in some no name band with cute girls

If you were an artist or photographer with talent, or some bs love guru writer you’d have oppurtunities and reasons to meet decent looking girls

You’re incel because you are uninteresting with no talents, on top of possibly being unattractive or socially awkward
Legit thread tbh
Matt Lemond

There's literally only one of this guy in the whole world, and nobody else can be him.
So we gotta work with what we got, even if it's not much.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 756
Could be superman
TBH if they casted him as Superman I would be in the theater ranting about "8 PSL" and "gigamogger" and "terachad" and people would look at me weird and probably kick me out :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Youre right op. Im also under the impression, a lot of members surrendered to their fate of being ugly and unloved. Even in 2020 youcan find a match, but not on tinder or easy mode. But its easier to rot and complain and dream of the magical transformation surgery or whatevs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Kade