you are low IQ if you take accutane

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Accutane might be the biggest gamble you will take in your life. You have the chance of getting rid of disgusting acne with no side effects, or you can get TERRIBLE side effects that will looksminn you way more than acne ever did.

These side effects include terrible skin rashes, extreme diffuse hair shedding (makes me suicidal daily), and horrible joint pain (literally inhibits me from walking far distances). I have all three of these. You might realize that all accutane side effects are auto-immune disorders. This is true. Accutane can cause/trigger terrible auto immune disorders.

I'm reaching a point where I will soon be putting a cancerous inducing medication into my body just to stop all three of these symptoms (medication is called xeljanz). You acnecels have no idea what it is like to lose 300+ hairs in the shower every single day. It is exponentially worse than having acne.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, JL~ and 12 others
I thought this was common knowledge?

over for accutanecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I thought this was common knowledge?
multiple people on this forum are starting/taking accutane. The rare side effects, especially hairloss, are just not worth the risk at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Mouthbreath and goat2x
Accutane might be the biggest gamble you will take in your life. You have the chance of getting rid of disgusting acne with no side effects, or you can get TERRIBLE side effects that will looksminn you way more than acne ever did.

These side effects include terrible skin rashes, extreme diffuse hair shedding (makes me suicidal daily), and horrible joint pain (literally inhibits me from walking far distances). I have all three of these. You might realize that all accutane side effects are auto-immune disorders. This is true. Accutane can cause/trigger terrible auto immune disorders.

I'm reaching a point where I will soon be putting a cancerous inducing medication into my body just to stop all three of these symptoms (medication is called xeljanz). You acnecels have no idea what it is like to lose 300+ hairs in the shower every single day. It is exponentially worse than having acne.
fuck man it sucks you are having those effects

I took your advice and hopped off accutane and the hair thinned but its thick again and I lose like 2 hairs

Will tretinoin do anything systematic? im going to ask for prescribed tret instead of accutane

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
damn
today i saw 2 hairs on my hand while i showered
i nearly comitted suicide

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 4416, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
is retin a the same poison?

• +1
fuck man it sucks you are having those effects

I took your advice and hopped off accutane and the hair thinned but its thick again and I lose like 2 hairs

Will tretinoin do anything systematic? im going to ask for prescribed tret instead of accutane
tret is fine for the most part. But I would stay away from it for other reasons not related to hair/immune issues.

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Chico Chicowski
tret is fine for the most part. But I would stay away from it for other reasons not related to hair/immune issues.
reasons such as? i still have acne

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7173
damn
today i saw 2 hairs on my hand while i showered
i nearly comitted suicide
jfl I lose over 300 hairs. My hands show no skin after I rub shampoo in, they are covered in hairs.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
reasons such as? i still have acne
if you have acne then yes you should use it. A side effect that is talked about on this forum is the destruction of fat pads, but I'm not too sure how accurate that is.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Good_Little_Goy
if you have acne then yes you should use it. A side effect that is talked about on this forum is the destruction of fat pads, but I'm not too sure how accurate that is.
thx

• +1
How much mg are u taking and how long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272
Every real medication has a risk of side effects. The majority don't experience any hair loss or anything like that.

I haven't got any serious side effects from this scary accutane (8 months on it already) and I got gyno from finasteride when everybody in psl claims is pretty much impossible to get. It's very small and not noticeable though, so it doesn't bother me.

Everybody reacts differently and you won't know if you don't try. No risk, no reward.

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 7173
Every real medication has a risk of side effects. The majority don't experience any hair loss or anything like that.

I haven't got any serious side effects from this scary accutane (8 months on it already) and I got gyno from finasteride when everybody in psl claims is pretty much impossible to get. It's very small and not noticeable though, so it doesn't bother me.

Everybody reacts differently and you won't know if you don't try. No risk, no reward.
I agree, but there is much safer options than accutane. Everyone should try a diet change before even considering accutane

How much mg are u taking and how long
I was on 40mg and got off the fourth month due to hairloss. I've been off for about 3 months, and the side effects are only speeding up

• So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74
Man that hasn’t been proven in the slightest
There’s one patent where they cover the use of unspecified retinoids to make fat pads more compact and that’s the only real evidence of this theory.

and it’s not even really evidence of it, just possible explains certain anecdotal reports.

• +1
Reactions: Groznaya
First of all I'm sorry to hear you got these awful side effects, some people really do react very badly to accutane/isotretinoin and I totally agree it should be the very last option for acnecels. However, you cannot deny it really is a powerful medication. I was on it for like 6 months, 20mg daily, and after 1 full year I still have basically no acne at all.

• Love it
First of all I'm sorry to hear you got these awful side effects, some people really do react very badly to accutane/isotretinoin and I totally agree it should be the very last option for acnecels. However, you cannot deny it really is a powerful medication. I was on it for like 6 months, 20mg daily, and after 1 full year I still have basically no acne at all.
I'm not denying the effect of accutane. I'm just saying that it is not worth it for PSL users to take accutane, the risk of getting terrible side effects are too high. You got off lucky tho, I'm glad

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame
I tot
I'm not denying the effect of accutane. I'm just saying that it is not worth it for PSL users to take accutane, the risk of getting terrible side effects are too high. You got off lucky tho, I'm glad
I totally agree, but low dosage usually doesn't cause terrible side effects. How high was your dosage?

I tot
I totally agree, but low dosage usually doesn't cause terrible side effects. How high was your dosage?
40mg. I've been in touch with people with long lasting hairloss after only 7 days of 10mg. It really varies with each person, not dependant on the dosage

• +1
Reactions: AH1882, Mouthbreath, zeroshame and 1 other person
Accutane can really just give you depression

Accutane can really just give you depression
Yes it can. Depression is actually an immuno disease, just like all the other side effects

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

i took accutane 80mg/daily two + years ago before I even knew about looksmaxing, no long term side effects and skin looks great. No hair loss etc. Knock on wood

• +1
@Mohamad come check this out bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Had 2.5 times accutane and 0 extra hairloss. Just some mental fog, feeling down and mood swings when I took them. Hairloss is just really rare. But good luck op with finding a solution!

Had 2.5 times accutane and 0 extra hairloss. Just some mental fog, feeling down and mood swings when I took them. Hairloss is just really rare. But good luck op with finding a solution!
2.5 times accutane? What does that mean? What was your dosage

has anyone tried the regimen from acne.org?

has anyone tried the regimen from acne.org?
Took 2 times like 30g a day for a few months till I got the dosage I needed. One time 40g a day but stopped halfway.

go fuck urself
i eat accutane as a snack

• WTF
why not just stop if u have sides? keep going if u dont...

Took 2 times like 30g a day for a few months till I got the dosage I needed. One time 40g a day but stopped halfway.

of Benzoyl peroxide?

and did it work?

Accutane. I didnt had super severe acne, but really hash. All the other meds like benzyl, retin and antibiotica didnt work that well.

Accutane worked, but didnt clean for 100% but more like 80%. Skin got really dry and became mentally unstable with anaxiety. Also had brain fog during that time. No hairloss.
of Benzoyl peroxide?

and did it work?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 5912
What if you time the dosage every couple days to avoid side effects, i have a box of accutane but you Made me think about It twice ngl

• +1
What if you time the dosage every couple days to avoid side effects, i have a box of accutane but you Made me think about It twice ngl
Not worth it, I have ptsd when I see the word accutane at this point. Look at a 3 month difference at my hair

Screenshot 20200925 123716

Screenshot 20200925 223558

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634