jumping_jock

just a regular black dude
forum jocks only shitpost and spam

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Balkancel
i rarely open it tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Balkancel
Legit. Never even open that shit tbh. I don't believe in looksmaxxing. It's all just mental masturbation

Legit. Never even open that shit tbh. I don't believe in looksmaxxing. It's all just mental masturbation
slažem se

muh lefort

projekcija

Hooked nose? Rhinoplasty
No upper lip? Lip lift
Nct? Canthopexy
Just need to enhance your bones? Fillers or implants

Money is only what's stopping you from looking like the ideal version of you

Hooked nose? Rhinoplasty
No upper lip? Lip lift
Nct? Canthopexy
Just need to enhance your bones? Fillers or implants

Money is only what's stopping you from looking like the ideal version of you
tenor.gif

Lol explain where is the fault in what I've said. Ideal version of you =/= necessarily chad
What's the point of spending thousands of euros and putting yourself through several surgeries if you're just gonna be a disgusting normie? Being a normie won't change your life

What's the point of spending thousands of euros and putting yourself through several surgeries if you're just gonna be a disgusting normie? Being a normie won't change your life
If the ideal version of you is still legitimately ugly then you're wasting money sure. Most normies can easily bring a whole psl point and move up many percentiles with a few surgeries and fillers. It's worth trying

If the ideal version of you is still legitimately ugly then you're wasting money sure. Most normies can easily bring a whole psl point and move up many percentiles with a few surgeries and fillers. It's worth trying
No one on this forum has ever become a chad or anything close through looksmaxxing. It's a waste of time and more importantly money

and you risk looking like a freak in motion irl

and you risk looking like a freak in motion irl
Yeah if you don't know what you're doing and go up to bluepilled surgeons and ask them to make yourself chico come with a rope ready. Otherwise pinpoint your flaws, research what methods and procedures are best and go to quality surgeons.

Rhinoplasty always works. So do lip lifts, fillers, hairline lowering, genioplasty (this alone could bring you up one psl point), etc...
No one on this forum has ever become a chad or anything close through looksmaxxing.
Yet ;)