You are mentally challenged if you aren't on accutane

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Sort yourselves if you haven't hopped on this godly drug already. 20mg daily for the first 2 months then 10 mg for 2 more and my skin mogs prime Justin Bieber. Lol @ diet copers, skin routine copers.
Haven't gotten a single pimple in half a year whilst eating like shit while you avoid sugar like the plague and still have a mental breakdown whenever a pimple randomly comes out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, je3oe, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
you are mentally challenged if you need accutane to have perfect skin. Just have a perfect skin bro, it's a subh trait to have over tier skin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, yang and 6 others
dont wanna stunt my growth since i might still be growing, also heard it has other nasty side effects

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 3 others
dont wanna stunt my growth since i might still be growing, also heard it has other nasty side effects
BasicPaleGavial small

Accutane doesn't stunt growth unless you are in your early teens and are megadosing like 70mg/d, side effects at the dose I was taking were extremely minimal like dry lips and hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
View attachment 331961

Accutane doesn't stunt growth unless you are in your early teens and are megadosing like 70mg/d, side effects at the dose I was taking were extremely minimal like dry lips and hair
every mm counts for a manlet like me, not saying it completely stunts or stops your growth but it reduces your igf1 levels or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person
every mm counts for a manlet like me, not saying it completely stunts or stops your growth but it reduces your igf1 levels or something
What is your height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
I’m try a take hgh soon so no for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, je3oe, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
As much as i know from my friends that used accutane it damages liver if you don't eat right while you are using it. So if you don't have severe acne in somewhere on your face it's unnecessary. Also it makes lips dry as fuck.

• +1
no my dad's 5'8 and my mother is like 5'
Bro you almost certainly have reached your genetic potential unless you are 1 in a million case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
I took accutane. That shit caused me to get all these dark spots on my skin and I grew 2 small dots in the Iris of each eye that haven't gone away since. Also my acne came back after 6 months. Really made my skin less oily though. It worked amazing while I was on it then 6 months later it just stopped doing its job. Doctor wouldn't let me hope back on it so I'm currently on antibiotics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Edgar and 1 other person
Bro you almost certainly have reached your genetic potential unless you are 1 in a million case
maybe, maybe not
my growth pattern/rate is really weird
my older brother and cousins all grew up until age 19
i dont think ive stopped growing yet either, i was like 3 inches shorter than my dad a year ago and my clothes from a few months ago are starting to become too small for me
honestly i just want to reach 5'10 and id be very happy, if i grow even another inch i'll be around 5'9 so i can just lift fraud to 5'11 or so

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Sort yourselves if you haven't hopped on this godly drug already. 20mg daily for the first 2 months then 10 mg for 2 more and my skin mogs prime Justin Bieber. Lol @ diet copers, skin routine copers.
Haven't gotten a single pimple in half a year whilst eating like shit while you avoid sugar like the plague and still have a mental breakdown whenever a pimple randomly comes out.

@Lifeisgood72 thoughts ????????????????

• +1
Actually no dry skin?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Any side effects?

• +1
You still having dry lips and hair?

• +1
How's that retarded you faggot he is almost the same height as his dad at 16 and his mom isnt tall either
you can be a foot taller than your dad. Diet.
most likely his diet was not radically different from his fathers though so it probably is indeed over tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
most likely his diet was not radically different from his fathers though so it probably is indeed over tbh
cope imma make it to 6'5

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Source: Trust me bro

• +1
Have you noticed any depression or joint pain side effects while taking it?

• +1
Have you noticed any depression or joint pain side effects while taking it?
Not at all, from most noticeable to least
Dry lips
Dry skin
Dry hair
Slight bloat? Idk

• +1
Is accutane similar I retin A bit way stronger but rather on pills???

I’m getting 1% retinol with a solid skincare routine this summer

• +1
I thought retin a mogs accutane when it comes to skin quality and getting that glow
whereas accutane mogs for treating acne
using retina 0.05 rn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 3 others
What if I do accutane and retin a?

• +1
What if I do accutane and retin a?
That's what I did, 4-5 months of accutane get rid of acne forever and retin a to maintain collagen and glow

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., TheAscendedOne and 2 others
what is retin? i dont have much acne, but sometimes i get red cheeks if i eat bread etc

i want glowing skin tho, is retin gonna help me with that?

• +1
How's that retarded you faggot he is almost the same height as his dad at 16 and his mom isnt tall either
my parents are pretty fucking short and i still got to 6'0
but still, i hit a huge growth spurt at 15 so if you're 16 and still that short then don't delude yourself thinking you're gonna become that much taller than you are, it's already kinda over at that point unless your growth plates are still open and you hop on a steroid/hgh stack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
my parents are pretty fucking short and i still got to 6'0
but still, i hit a huge growth spurt at 15 so if you're 16 and still that short then don't delude yourself thinking you're gonna become that much taller than you are, it's already kinda over at that point unless your growth plates are still open and you hop on a steroid/hgh stack
lifefuel for me, my older brother hit a growth spurt at 17 and he's 5'11

• +1
Not at all, from most noticeable to least
Dry lips
Dry skin
Dry hair
Slight bloat? Idk

Good to hear. I'm thinking about ordering Accutane and taking a low dose (like 50 - 60 mg/wk) to boost collagen production. Studies have been published that state that it may increase collagen production by as much as 50%

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
My collagen rn is only mogged by 13 yo me, dfkm😭😭
You can’t have dry skin + ideal collagen. That just makes no sense, collagen hydrates the skin and is what makes it oily.

• +1
You can’t have dry skin + ideal collagen. That just makes no sense, collagen hydrates the skin and is what makes it oily.
But my skin isnt dry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Alright then how come if I scroll up a bit I can see you listing dry lips and dry skin as side effects
While taking it sure. Treatment was supposed to be 6 months, but I stopped after 4 because my derma said there is no need. Haven't been drinking pills for 2 months now, didnt even need to use moisturizer since stopping

• +1
While taking it sure. Treatment was supposed to be 6 months, but I stopped after 4 because my derma said there is no need. Haven't been drinking pills for 2 months now, didnt even need to use moisturizer since stopping
Oh okay, I thought it persisted

• +1
It is not a fucking vitamin supplement you moron jfl
You shouldn't take Accutane unless you have severe acne.

• +1
Already have perfect skin. Always had.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DianabolDownie
just nuke your collagen for no reason whatsoever theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have been on 10mg daily for 7 years straight + steroids. Keeps me clear. Boosts collagen. But it can fuck with your eyes and even cause finasteride syndrome. The latter isn't a big deal for me since I am on a shit load of testosterone but the eye thing is something to keep in mind.

• +1
No accutane for my eye area

• +1
  • +1