You are missing out.

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Every second you spend on this website, your classmates or coworkers are spending time and having fun with each other. They are building relationships while you are sitting here bro.

I only realized how "far ahead" everyone was in their relationships with other people after I left this website.
I used to think I couldn't make any good friends because I was awkward or ugly.
Turns out it's because I MISSED OUT. Everytime people I want to be friends with have social events, while I'm sitting here rotting and watching anime.
The internet is a time capsule. Real life interactions hold so much more meaning. Please don't waste your time like I did.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Reoreyh, Deleted member 206 and 35 others
FACE

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 3162, Deleted member 1464 and 9 others
We'll where your face gets you in a decade lol.
You're only in your prime for like what, 6 years?

99% of you will continue to rot like I used to. There's a reason why-
@Extra Chromosome
@TubOfLard
@androidcel
@x30001
And others have permanently left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Chadelite, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 4 others
you're back?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and MrGlutton
Why would I spend time with people that hate me and would spit in my face given the chance?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Every second you spend on this website, your classmates or coworkers are spending time and having fun with each other. They are building relationships while you are sitting here bro.

I only realized how "far ahead" everyone was in their relationships with other people after I left this website.
Turns out it's because I MISSED OUT. Everytime people I want to be friends with have social events, while I'm sitting here rotting and watching anime.
The internet is a time capsule. Real life interactions hold so much more meaning. Please don't waste your time like I did.
You’re right. Cut social media in general too

• +1
Its hard to fit in irl. I cant do it bc I cant emulate the proper social mechanisms to fit in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, idkagoodusername and Deleted member 2205
You’re right. Cut social media in general too
Social media is like a highlight reel of people's lives. No one's loves are as great as protrayed, and being on social media for too long can make you have unrealistic expectations.
I cut Instagram a long time ago. Just snap now.
Its hard to fit in irl. I cant do it bc I cant emulate the proper social mechanisms to fit in.
It's too late for us now. Most relationships form withhin the first month of high school tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Deleted member 5104, IndianJock and 1 other person
I’m not NT enough to act like a normie. When ppl talk to me they know something is wrong. They know I’m autistic

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, idkagoodusername and Blackout.xl
  • +1
You're a retard if you think having a social life is better than being good looking

I had a social life my whole life, I was just bottom of the social ladder

Now Im good looking and on top of every social interaction I have, everybody just likes me for no reason

Life is literally amazing when you are good looking, non stop validation without even trying

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dingodongo, Oculorum, BigBoy and 11 others
Reddit tier thread

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, 54UD4D3 and Deleted member 2632
You're a retard if you think having a social life is better than being good looking

I had a social life my whole life, I was just bottom of the social ladder

Now Im good looking and on top of every social interaction I have, everybody just likes me for no reason

Life is literally amazing when you are good looking, non stop validation without even trying
How do you know that though?

How do you know that though?

HOW DO I KNOW WHAT?

I used to be ugly and I was a fucking loser

Now Im good looking and life is easy and full of dopamine and validation from people

Its called the Halo Effect, are you sure you are blackpilled?

Unless you think my " personality " just magically changed when my looks did, so thats why people treat me better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Zdeweilx, RAITEIII and 2 others
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT?

Now Im good looking and life is easy and full of dopamine and validation from people

Unless you think my " personality " just magically changed when my looks did, so thats why people treat me better
Proof? Also I never said anything about personality, stop this passive agressive autism. There are legit incels that are content with life because they have a social group.

You can't relate to loners since you never were one yourself, this thread doesn't really apply to you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'll be working 12 hours a day soon so it won't matter anyway

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Proof? Also I never said anything about personality, stop this passive agressive autism. There are legit incels that are content with life because they have a social group.

You can't relate to loners since you never were one yourself, this thread doesn't really apply to you

Why would I lie about bring ugly???

Did you not see my buccal fat removal thread. I went from chubby cheeks chimpmunk looking ass to a guy with a defined chin and hollow cheeks

Whatever bro, I hate bluepill losers like you who fucking blame ugly men instead of the shallow humans ( all of them ) who constantly antagonize ugly guys and worship good looking guys

Go back to reddit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oculorum, BigBoy, Deleted member 245 and 7 others
I spent too much time rotting in my basement. I just cant reintegrate back into society anymore. I have 0 social skills and on top of that, ethnic as well. It's over

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 5'8manlet, Gren and 2 others
Why would I lie about bring ugly???

Did you not see my buccal fat removal thread. I went from chubby cheeks chimpmunk looking ass to a guy with a defined chin and hollow cheeks

Whatever bro, I hate bluepill losers like you who fucking blame ugly men instead of the shallow humans ( all of them ) who constantly antagonize ugly guys and worship good looking guys

Go back to reddit
Dude I never said hypergamy never existed lol.
This thread isn't even about girls ffs. Take your projections somewhere else.
Also the reason I asked for proof is because I saw one of your threads saying you got fat again jfl

let's get that bread fam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 2205
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT?

Can you elab on all the looksmaxxes you did to ascend?

Dude I never said hypergamy never existed lol.
This thread isn't even about girls ffs. Take your projections somewhere else.
Also the reason I asked for proof is because I saw one of your threads saying you got fat again jfl

BRO EVERY HUMAN INTERACTION IS BASED ON LOOKS

Its not just girls you bluepill tard

No I never got fat I just lost my chiseled jawline, you have to be very lean to be chiseled this is new pic of my jawline vs old pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200227-222244_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20200227-222244_Photo Editor.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20200227-222412_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20200227-222412_Photo Editor.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 52
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and SexyMofo

No I never got fat I just lost my chiseled jawline, you have to be very lean to be chiseled this is new pic of my jawline vs old pic
What are you trying to prove here?

Incel with social life >>>> Incel with no friends
Where did I say looks didn't matter?

Can you elab on all the looksmaxxes you did to ascend?

Buccal Fat Removal

15% --> 10% bodyfat

Steroids and SARMS Max/Gym Max

Dyed Blonde Eyebrows > Dark Brown

Fillers in lips because typical thin white guy lips

Grew long hair out to cover large forehead, aka Matt Bomer style

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SHARK, KrissKross, SexyMofo and 1 other person

Cope it's over for normeis in 2020

Having a social life as incel is tortue, you will just be reminded of your subhuman status as you get constantly picked on and mogged, everyone having cute gf except you

Its better to stay in the house and cope with vidya and drugs as an incel until moneymaxx and looksmaxxed is done

YOU JUSY ASKED FOR FUCKING PROOF OF GOING FROM UGLY TO GOOD LOOKING AND I JUST SHOW PROOF

DO YOU HAVE GOLDFISH MEMORY AND IQ LEVELS

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
drink more water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 5204

ayee fellow samsung user 🙏

• +1
Having a social life as incel is tortue, you will just be reminded of your subhuman status as you get constantly picked on and mogged, everyone having cute gf except you

Its better to stay in the house and cope with vidya and drugs as an incel until moneymaxx and looksmaxxed is done
You won't even realize you're being mogged unless your blackpilled lol. Also it's funny of you to assume an incel's friends will have girlfriends.

Also being lonely is THE WORST THING that anyone in high school or college can experience. It's fucking hell. LITERALLY EVERONE has friends

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SHARK and KrissKross
Ezgif 6 7b9ef82b7692

• +1
ayee fellow samsung user 🙏

Only Chads use androids, iphone is for normies and incels use flip phones
You won't even realize you're being mogged unless your blackpilled lol. Also it's funny of you to assume an incel's friends will have girlfriends.

Also being lonely is THE WORST THING that anyone in high school or college can experience. It's fucking hell. LITERALLY EVERONE has friends

Ok I can see an incel having fellow incel friends is good thing

But being ugly and friends with normies = death sentence

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Only Chads use androids, iphone is for normies and incels use flip phones
fuck yeah dude, i custom modified a used s9+ exynos with android 10 custom rom, overclocked, upgraded camera module with nd filter, upgraded battery, google chrome, diy'd a new glass in the back (used, cheap, phone was a bit cracked on the back)

shit is god tier honestly will last me ez 2022 and it was cheap as fuck

iphone really is overpriced

• +1
fuck yeah dude, i custom modified a used s9+ exynos with android 10 custom rom, overclocked, upgraded camera module with nd filter, upgraded battery, google chrome, diy'd a new glass in the back (used, cheap, phone was a bit cracked on the back)

shit is god tier honestly will last me ez 2022 and it was cheap as fuck

iphone really is overpriced
I love Android phones. My old pixel 3 could play YouTube while on other apps.
But not having FaceTime, and poor iMessage support sucks ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
There's a reason why-
@Extra Chromosome
@TubOfLard
@androidcel
@x30001
And others have permanently left.
all roped, unfortunately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted, HighIQcel and 1 other person

That’s some lifeFuel but tbh how do I cope with the thought of them being fake? They only like you because you got that procedure done. This is why I hate humans man

I knew what mogging was when I was 3 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, HighIQcel and Swolepenisman
Social media is like a highlight reel of people's lives. No one's loves are as great as protrayed, and being on social media for too long can make you have unrealistic expectations.
I cut Instagram a long time ago. Just snap now.

It's too late for us now. Most relationships form withhin the first month of high school tbh
Its so cucked.

Its the same in college too, Im so fucked.

• So Sad
Its so cucked.

Its the same in college too, Im so fucked.
Are you going to live in dorms? It's a big failo living at home apparently

• So Sad
Everyone ends up hating me, talking behind my back or try to treat me like trash To make up for their short comings. I don’t like people, normies are absolute garbage tier human beings.

I will leave here after ascending tho. This place is a death trap for mental health

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, SHARK, Gren and 4 others
Everyone ends up hating me, talking behind my back or try to treat me like trash To make up for their short comings. I don’t like people, normies are absolute garbage tier human beings.

I will leave here after ascending tho. This place is a death trap for mental health

Are you going to live in dorms? It's a big failo living at home apparently
I want to bro but Im so fucked, the only dorm school Ive gotten into is a mid-tier college, it prob wont even give good financial aid. The other 3 are in the city.

I wanna go to community college and transfer over to a good college but thatll be worthless bc all the friendships will have formed by the time I transfer in.

Im praying to Allah rn I get into the dorm party school i put or else ill go to cc and transfer to a top tier uni.

I want to bro but Im so fucked, the only dorm school Ive gotten into is a mid-tier college, it prob wont even give good financial aid. The other 3 are in the city.

I wanna go to community college and transfer over to a good college but thatll be worthless bc all the friendships will have formed by the time I transfer in.

Im praying to Allah rn I get into the dorm party school i put or else ill go to cc and transfer to a top tier uni.
Just go to the dorm school you already got into tbh. Do good in college and get a master's so undergrad prestige won't matter

Buccal Fat Removal

15% --> 10% bodyfat

Steroids and SARMS Max/Gym Max

Dyed Blonde Eyebrows > Dark Brown

Fillers in lips because typical thin white guy lips

Grew long hair out to cover large forehead, aka Matt Bomer style
Damn dude your lower third ascended hard. Would you say buccal fat removal was worth it? Also how much filler did you get and where was it injected in the lips?

What did you the outer world do to our @Dope :feelswhy:

• +1
I've learned so many things. Just wait until this weekend tbh
You're coping and we'll destroy your arguments but go ahead.

It's nice having u back.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 2205
You're coping and we'll destroy your arguments but go ahead.

It's nice having u back.
I'm not rejecting the blackpill, it's just that so many things are over exaggerated.