You are missing out.

Just go to the dorm school you already got into tbh. Do good in college and get a master's so undergrad prestige won't matter
It hurts my ego to go there ngl.

Its a party school too, but a lot of retarded ppl attend the school so I have a feeling I may not fit in.

Im still waiting to hear back from 3 other dorm schools. But tbh the school I got into is good is just I want to go somewhere with clout.
I'm not rejecting the blackpill, it's just that so many things are over exaggerated.
Such as?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
False. Everyone frauds social life including you, so everyone thinks everyone does more than them.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII, Gren, BigBoy and 1 other person
False. Everyone frauds social life including you, so everyone thinks everyone does more than them.
Giphy 1

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 3
It's beyond fucking over because i'll never be normal with all this knowledge. At least here I can relate to people.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy, Gren and 1 other person
It's beyond fucking over because i'll never be normal with all this knowledge. At least here I can relate to people.
You can definetly become closer to normal.
I am a 5/10 pajeets and my life has definetly improved by making some friends.

You can definetly become closer to normal.
I am a 5/10 pajeets and my life has definetly improved by making some friends.
I mean i'll always analyze people's faces and pick out their flaws and i'll always know that if I was better looking women would treat me like a human being. Literally half of the population doesn't even consider sub5 males to be humans. We joke a lot and call ourselves "subhuman" but that's literally how women view us. Knowing this is fucking depressing. Even if you become Chad through surgeries you'll always know how vicious women are and that billions of sub5 men are suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
I quit social media and PSL sites for months at a time

Still no friends still no gf

Over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gren and Deleted member 2205
Socialmaxing is suicidefuel. It constantly reminds me of how pathetic I am. It always reminds me of how short I am because people outside are unfortunately as tall as male models on social media. Almost every social interaction is about height. I went to bars with a few classmates and saw a girl gaining interest in a 6'3 guy. It's just suicidefuel tbh. I never get accepted let alone respected by other people.
I want to cold approach people so bad because I want to have interactions with females, I don't care about guys since they're all thinking about mogging you anyways. But then you get mogged by 6'5 guys and your will to life shrinks and you go home. And post here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2205
People that claim they are โ€œlone wolvesโ€ are giga copers

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, BigBoy and Deleted member 5104
Thatโ€™s some lifeFuel but tbh how do I cope with the thought of them being fake? They only like you because you got that procedure done. This is why I hate humans man

Its not a big deal I dont see you helping homeless people or people in natural disasters out

People just like good looking people and dont like ugly people, its instinct not conscious decision making

Its just like your parents love you more than any other person cause of parental instinct, its not fake and its not their decision

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Social media is like a highlight reel of people's lives. No one's loves are as great as protrayed, and being on social media for too long can make you have unrealistic expectations.
I cut Instagram a long time ago. Just snap now.

It's too late for us now. Most relationships form withhin the first month of high school tbh
Makes me grateful i still keep in touch with my childhood and HS friends

Attachments

• 06-shaun-sheep.w700.h700.2x.jpg
    06-shaun-sheep.w700.h700.2x.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee and Deleted member 2205
You can live a good life and visit this site multiple times a day. They are not mutually exclusive.

You can live a good life and visit this site multiple times a day. They are not mutually exclusive.
Why would you visit this site on a daily basis if you have a good life? I dont understand it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Nope. I'm busy training when I'm not on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Why would you visit this site on a daily basis if you have a good life? I dont understand it tbh.

What makes a man attractive should be interesting information for any man looking to maximize his pleasure in life. Beyond that, its an interesting "field of science" so to speak, as so few people are openly aware or speaking about 1) what makes a man attractive to women 2) how hypergamy works in modern life 3) what are the best steps a man can take in maximizing his attraction depending on his current status lookswise 4) how looks impact really anything in life, from romantic relationships, friendships, career and so on. Its just a very interesting topic.

Further, it keeps me on my feat. I think a lot of people get into a relationship or a habit in life and thinks looks arent THAT important - but reading blackpilled literature keeps the focus on something extremely important - looking good.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Vidyacoper
What makes a man attractive should be interesting information for any man looking to maximize his pleasure in life. Beyond that, its an interesting "field of science" so to speak, as so few people are openly aware or speaking about 1) what makes a man attractive to women 2) how hypergamy works in modern life 3) what are the best steps a man can take in maximizing his attraction depending on his current status lookswise 4) how looks impact really anything in life, from romantic relationships, friendships, career and so on. Its just a very interesting topic.
You can learn all that in less than 1 month, especially now that the Looksmax Archive is updated more frequently.

Further, it keeps me on my feat. I think a lot of people get into a relationship or a habit in life and thinks looks arent THAT important - but reading blackpilled literature keeps the focus on something extremely important - looking good.
Yeah, but it will also make your obsessive and paranoid.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Vidyacoper
Every second you spend on this website, your classmates or coworkers are spending time and having fun with each other. They are building relationships while you are sitting here bro.

I only realized how "far ahead" everyone was in their relationships with other people after I left this website.
I used to think I couldn't make any good friends because I was awkward or ugly.
Turns out it's because I MISSED OUT. Everytime people I want to be friends with have social events, while I'm sitting here rotting and watching anime.
The internet is a time capsule. Real life interactions hold so much more meaning. Please don't waste your time like I did.
J F L @ you for thinking i would have a better life without this site.
I found this site 2 months ago, my life was shitty before. It can only get better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
You can learn all that in less than 1 month, especially now that the Looksmax Archive is updated more frequently.

I think its clearly not an exact science and a field that is developing in its still infant stadium right now. As for making you obsessive and paranoid - I think it can definitely do that to someone who is predesposed or perhaps lacks perspective - I have no doubt that this site and the topic as a whole is potentially very toxic. But for me, its sort of a funny side thing, there are so many interesting topics and questions, I don't really put too much thought into it except exactly when I'm on here reading.

giphy.gif

• +1
I think its clearly not an exact science and a field that is developing in its still infant stadium right now. As for making you obsessive and paranoid - I think it can definitely do that to someone who is predesposed or perhaps lacks perspective - I have no doubt that this site and the topic as a whole is potentially very toxic. But for me, its sort of a funny side thing, there are so many interesting topics and questions, I don't really put too much thought into it except exactly when I'm on here reading.
We already know almost everything, people keep making the same threads and asking the same questions.

You are still new... wait till you have been on this site for more than 2 months, you will remember what i told you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
We already know almost everything, people keep making the same threads and asking the same questions.

You are still new... wait till you have been on this site for more than 2 months, you will remember what i told you.

I understand what you're saying - I don't think there is happening a ton of development on this very site, or even in the community. But I still think the metadiscussion will slowly change over time, be it the importance of eye area vs lower third, midface theory or whatever. There is not widespread consensus on much, and I think the main reason is the site as per now lacks focus - there is still a lot of early blackpill mindset like this very thread which focuses on how miserable life is if you're not chad, or niche discussion about surgeries.

Exactly. This site and other blackpilled places promote toxic mindsets and affect your mental health. It's not too bad, but a person who genuinely has a good life will probably have under 300 hours on this site
I understand what you're saying - I don't think there is happening a ton of development on this very site, or even in the community. But I still think the metadiscussion will slowly change over time, be it the importance of eye area vs lower third, midface theory or whatever. There is not widespread consensus on much, and I think the main reason is the site as per now lacks focus - there is still a lot of early blackpill mindset like this very thread which focuses on how miserable life is if you're not chad, or niche discussion about surgeries.
Lacks focus because everything and been covered.
You can find out every single one of your flaws from this website. If you need more information on surgery you have to visit jawsurgeryforums or ask for a consult

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Pendejo
Listen guys, having above average looks doesn't mean shit when it comes to having a social life. Tons of ugly to average looking guys have a good social life just because they're well liked by other people. The halo effect doesn't really work when it comes down to long term friendships or relationships. It is also close to impossible to make friends after a certain age, especially if you were never popular to begin with.

I command respect from other people due to my height, presence, body language fashion and maybe slightly above average looks in general when compared to other men but it hasn't helped me one bit socially because in the long run you need to be very socially calibrated and extraverted.

Now that I think about it, I've only had a "social life" with girls I've dated over the years. I'm very good at 1 on 1 conversation with girls and can make them like me very fast which is the only type of social interaction i am good at. I suck in groups for example.

I have met lots of ugly guys from gyms who have large friend groups which they have maintained since childhood or college.

I have been out of school for 10 years and haven't had a social life (except fucking many women) since.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104, BigBoy, Arkantos and 4 others
Listen guys, having above average looks doesn't mean shit when it comes to having a social life. Tons of ugly to average looking guys have a good social life just because they're well liked by other people. The halo effect doesn't really work when it comes down to long term friendships or relationships. It is also close to impossible to make friends after a certain age, especially if you were never popular to begin with.

I command respect from other people due to my height, presence, body language fashion and maybe slightly above average looks in general when compared to other men but it hasn't helped me one bit socially because in the long run you need to be very socially calibrated and extraverted.

Now that I think about it, I've only had a "social life" with girls I've dated over the years. I'm very good at 1 on 1 conversation with girls and can make them like me very fast which is the only type of social interaction i am good at. I suck in groups for example.

I have met lots of ugly guys from gyms who have large friend groups which they have maintained since childhood or college.

I have been out of school for 10 years and haven't had a social life (except fucking many women) since.
Fucking so legit. In real life there is no "social ranking"
Humans are social creatures and being lonely will in the long run make someone less happy with themselves.
You don't need to even be an extrovert. You just need to make friends early on. No matter how social I am, or how much I put myself out there, it's too late to find a good social group.

Also if you have friends as an incel, you can avoid getting bullied or mogged by other people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, RAITEIII and 2peasinapod
Fucking so legit. In real life there is no "social ranking"
Humans are social creatures and being lonely will in the long run make someone less happy with themselves.
You don't need to even be an extrovert. You just need to make friends early on. No matter how social I am, or how much I put myself out there, it's too late to find a good social group.

Also if you have friends as an incel, you can avoid getting bullied or mogged by other people.

I agree, I don't know how old you are but for those of us who are late 20s and out of school, all that's left is to hope for at best some acquaintances from work or gym buddies. nothing more.

I have tried many things, including moving to another country but it's definitely over socially after a certain age. You will be left behind.

Looks or banging sluts can always be improved on but socials are set in your early years.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2205
Social media is like a highlight reel of people's lives. No one's loves are as great as protrayed, and being on social media for too long can make you have unrealistic expectations.
I cut Instagram a long time ago. Just snap now.

It's too late for us now. Most relationships form withhin the first month of high school tbh
Ngl, I used to be a social recluse until I was 15-16, that's also why I think how you interact with people is mostly genetic because I do well with women despite my anti-social past.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 2205
That's why i don't check
I agree, I don't know how old you are but for those of us who are late 20s and out of school, all that's left is to hope for at best some acquaintances from work or gym buddies. nothing more.

I have tried many things, including moving to another country but it's definitely over socially after a certain age. You will be left behind.

Looks or banging sluts can always be improved on but socials are set in your early years.
Only way to make friends at thst point is have money so you're not tied to the average lifestyle.

Btw I hadn't realized this blackpill that i won't have friends lol its over for me :(

@Chadlite Rutherford only on page one, but you dont go from ugly to goodlooking with soft maxing

you are deluded/ bluepilled beyond belief

if you are GL, pheno and package...then bodyfat level will make marginal difference to your perceieved attraction

• +1
@Chadlite Rutherford only on page one, but you dont go from ugly to goodlooking with soft maxing

you are deluded/ bluepilled beyond belief

if you are GL, pheno and package...then bodyfat level will make marginal difference to your perceieved attraction
Unless you have horrible fat deposits, you'll look atleast average at a high bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Unless you have horrible fat deposits, you'll look atleast average at a high bodyfat

many models are scouted at higher bf%, the average guy in school sits around 15%

there was a case where a jock was scouted and he was easily 20+%

that guy is braindead, clearly nowhere near GL...i was pulling women at 20% bf easily, in fact i pulled women easier when i was higher bf%, i had girls calling me goodlooking in the street

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Face get social circle coming to you.

many models are scouted at higher bf%, the average guy in school sits around 15%

that guy is braindead, clearly nowhere near GL...i was pulling women at 20% bf easily, in fact i pulled women easier when i was higher bf%, i had girls calling me goodlooking in the street
Considering he's only posted his jawline and not his whole face your probably right.

Face get social circle coming to you.

never, every social circle already has the GL guy in it,

mogging him will already change the social circles dynamics

its easier to get into a social circle as an average guy, even ugly

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2205
Considering he's only posted his jawline and not his whole face your probably right.

I can send you PM if you dont doxx me

i agree
I've tried getting into groups where I looked better than the guys in it and it backfired.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and 2peasinapod

Yep Im a retard bro nobody ever became good looking do to getting down to 10% bodyfat, you would be just as good looking at 35% bodyfat as 10%

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BEING SO BLUEPILLED

EVERY GOOD LOOKING GUY IN SCHOOL WAS POPULAR AND SHORT AND UGLIED WERE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL

Attachments

• Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
    Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 14
  • jeremy-meeks-fv-mag-inset-810x610.jpg
    jeremy-meeks-fv-mag-inset-810x610.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 14
BTW im mentally ill. That's why I miss out. Looking GL would counterbalance this...

• +1
I agree man

• +1
Bro jfl

Last edited:

Being good looking will make people accept you and want to be with you. They will gravitate tlwards you and want to be friends with you.

I notice this whenever Im hanging around Chad friends. Everyone circles around them and bends to their command.

Being average is ok, it will be easy to make friends if you have charisma, otherwise you will have to try.

Being ugly will make you seem weird/odd/different so people wont accept you and ignore. I can confirm as an ugly guy myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and ThisLifeKillsMe
Most likely you aren't ugly

Most likely you aren't ugly
Are you skinny? Despite being ugly I have friends, they just arent quality friends bc they bully me for being fat.

If you are skinny socialmaxing will definately work.

• So Sad

thats cope

Most serious relationships start in college, high school is bullshit and 99% of relationships don't last

• +1
thats cope

Most serious relationships start in college, high school is bullshit and 99% of relationships don't last
I meant relationships just for high school. There other chances else where ofc

Being good looking will make people accept you and want to be with you. They will gravitate tlwards you and want to be friends with you.

I notice this whenever Im hanging around Chad friends. Everyone circles around them and bends to their command.

Being average is ok, it will be easy to make friends if you have charisma, otherwise you will have to try.

Being ugly will make you seem weird/odd/different so people wont accept you and ignore. I can confirm as an ugly guy myself.
Are you skinny? Despite being ugly I have friends, they just arent quality friends bc they bully me for being fat.

If you are skinny socialmaxing will definately work.
I'm so skinny people made fun of it lmao
Loose weight

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and BigBoy

They aren't genuine friends then. I would never bully someone for being fat unless they deserve it tbh.

• +1
They aren't genuine friends then. I would never bully someone for being fat unless they deserve it tbh.
Youre a good man.

The problem is Im very fat and Im opinionated. I dont stick my beliefs down peoples throat but I disagree with people and get roasted for it.

Being visibly different+Standing out=Bully Victem

But I get bullied even if Im not talking ngl.

I roast people back after getting made fun of but instead I get roasted 10x harder. Theres no winning when youre fat and ugly.
I'm so skinny people made fun of it lmao
Loose weight
I will. And you should bulk up, look intimidating so they dont fuck with you.

• +1
Youre a good man.

The problem is Im very fat and Im opinionated. I dont stick my beliefs down peoples throat but I disagree with people and get roasted for it.

I roast people back after getting made fun of but instead I get roasted 10x harder. Theres no winning when youre fat and ugly.

Doctor said its genetic:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Youre a good man.

Doctor said its genetic:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
i dont want to not miss out. Playing games or something was always execuse for me to not go out and meet people. I dont want build any relations with normies and chads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back