You are NOT blackpilled NOR high IQ, just an autist if ure not comfortable with what im gonna say(99% of the forum)..ULTIMATE sexual attraction thread

check my reputation dumbass
GodAmongstMen

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21712
HIGH T is crucial for sexual attraction and for your well being; ppl here that are against roids are extremely retarded and DONT know what theyre talking about(= youre prob NOT the 1%-5% of men that have NATURALLY HIGH T, but genetic trash, hence you NEED to roid for ur MENTALLY well being and pheromones to release sexual attraction to females)
dnrd after this bs

ltrs are there so you can raise your children in a stable environment fatherless children are terrible for society to sum it up basic looksmaxes and don’t be a standardcel and fuck prostitures
Are fatherless children at a disadvantage in Hunter gatherer sociaties?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
What makes you think women love their children?

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing
its true though
when artificial testosterone replaces natural one your balls will shrink and you WON`T EVER have the same natural T levels after hopping off needle

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I have 1095ng/dl of testosterone, naturally, tested while sleep deprived, with a vitamin D deficiency, and I value long term relationships.

I have 1095ng/dl of testosterone, naturally, tested while sleep deprived, with a vitamin D deficiency, and I value long term relationships.
incels on this forum can`t see benefits ltr bring other than sex (consistent one ofc)

• +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
when artificial testosterone replaces natural one your balls will shrink and you WON`T EVER have the same natural T levels after hopping off needle
ok bro @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
incels on this forum can`t see benefits ltr bring other than sex (consistent one ofc)
"YOU CAN'T BE A HIGH-T BEAST IF YOU DON'T FUCK HOOKERS, BRO! What's an intimacy?? Sounds bluepill cucked JFL."

• JFL
"STDs ARE FOR HIGH-T ALPHAS ONLY!"

The high-T alpha has spoken. ✌️😞
Or, rather, "high-T" "alpha"... 😈*Roars, spewing natural, high-T pheromones, straight out the mouth, asserting dominance over lower-T OP.*

• JFL
Or, rather, "high-T" "alpha"... 😈*Roars, spewing natural, high-T pheromones, straight out the mouth, asserting dominance over lower-T OP.*
doesn’t brush his teeth for pheromones exhaustion enhancement

• +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
Are fatherless children at a disadvantage in Hunter gatherer sociaties?
We don’t live in a hunter gatherer society and we know for a fact that fatherless children are at a disadvantage in modern societies in a hunter gatherer society this would mean no father to bring you resources to grow to gather to teach you how to hunt or do what you need to live ect

Stability so your progeny don’t become fatherless

What makes you think women love their children?
the height of their sons are the biggest trophy about their success a woman can have

We don’t live in a hunter gatherer society and we know for a fact that fatherless children are at a disadvantage in modern societies in a hunter gatherer society this would mean no father to bring you resources to grow to gather to teach you how to hunt or do what you need to live ect
That’s true but my question seeks to answer if the issue is sociaty and modern civilization or fatherless ness in it of itself

That’s true but my question seeks to answer if the issue is sociaty and modern civilization or fatherless ness in it of itself
Modern society has created the issue of fatherlesness giving foids freedom was a mistake

We don’t live in a hunter gatherer society
we almost do actually; dating apps have single handedly nuked trad cuckism and brought the sexual dynamics back to the stone age, in effect