you are NOT blackpilled

swt

swt

schizoposting messiah
most people here claim to be blackpilled, yet still have hopes to ascend

for context , one of the biggest things that makes someone a blackpiller is the fact they literally gave up. most of you are still trying, you are REDPILLED not blackpilled. and the moment i see someone claim theyre blackpilled in a forum like this where we're all seeking self improvement makes me chuckle

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Konstantin, borntosuffer, aesthetic beauty and 16 others
Shush nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, cromagnon, truthhurts and 12 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, moreplatesmoreweigh, zyzzbrah1234 and 1 other person
you can be black pilled and still think ascension is possible JFL

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser, Framemogger69, Jova and 1 other person
you can be black pilled and still think ascension is possible JFL

Blackpill

The Blackpill is basically the ultimative and hardest to swallow Redpill.

It is about realizing nothing matters and there is nothing you can do that will change anything, it depraves you of all positive thought and makes you want to get some sort of meaning out of this limited time we have.

Basically extreme nihilism. That's why its not a called a red pill, since beyond that.
"John took the blackpill recently. He is depressed since that..."
"Tell him to just take the Bluepill then"
"Impossible. once you go black you'll never go back"
by NullBytez November 9, 2017

highlight
-It is about realizing nothing matters and there is nothing you can do that will change anything-
----------

a good place to meet real blackpillers is on .is, they dont even try they already gave up on themselves

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr, Jova and menas
and the moment i see someone claim theyre blackpilled in a forum like this where we're all seeking self improvement makes me chuckle
why is it so hard to understand this was never an incel website, if you only have incel ideology go somewhere else this is "looksmax".org to max your looks.

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser, LancasteR and swt
this is a looksmaxxing forum retard
blackpilled incels who think they have no chance of ascending are on .is

• +1
Reactions: Eblan, truthhurts, noobs and 8 others
why is it so hard to understand this was never an incel website, if you only have incel ideology go somewhere else this is "looksmax".org to max your looks.
exactly
.is would be the to-go place for those people

youre calling me a retard but where did anything i said contradict what you just said? we have the same points here you absolute donut head

exactly
.is would be the to-go place for those people
That doesn't change the fact you can be blackpilled and asend though, the people who fail because they are to far gone can become nihilistic incels but that is not every blackpilled person.

youre calling me a retard but where did anything i said contradict what you just said? we have the same points here you absolute donut head
you’re point is basically suggesting you can’t be blackpilled and believe in ascension

• +1
Reactions: nuisance
you’re point is basically suggesting you can’t be blackpilled and believe in ascension
if you knew what the blackpill even is youd know that real blackpillers dont even try, the whole surrounding point about the blackpill is they pretty much gave up, they can definitely believe in ascension but they already gave up they dont even try

I believe youre trying too hard to make the blackpill seem less extreme than it actually is just so you can go relate to it and call yourself a blackpiller, you dont make the definitions for things, if youre in this forum truth is its very unlikely to apply to you.

let me chatGPT you real quick

The term "blackpill" typically refers to a nihilistic belief system, especially within the context of dating and attractiveness. Those who subscribe to the blackpill often believe that things like genetics and physical appearance are so deterministic in relationships and social success that there’s no point in trying to improve oneself—essentially, they see the situation as hopeless.

However, if someone believes they can still "ascend" looks-wise, meaning they think they can improve their appearance and therefore their prospects, this mindset contradicts the core of the blackpill ideology. Believing in self-improvement goes against the fatalism of the blackpill because it implies that effort and change can still affect one’s life, which is more in line with "bluepill" (optimism and self-improvement) or "looksmax" (focusing on improving one's looks) ideologies.

So, no, someone who believes they can ascend lookswise wouldn’t be fully aligned with blackpill thinking, which is more about accepting defeat rather than believing in personal transformation.
-------------------
u are a retard

This place is branded as a self improvement forum, so it’s no surprise that hardly anyone on here is truly blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, wrist cry and swt
I thought blackpill literally just meant that looks matter very much

Your dictionary definition is goofy brah :bigbrain:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TiktokUser, NZb6Air and N1666
This place is branded as a self improvement forum, so it’s no surprise that hardly anyone on here is truly blackpilled.
true

check out these replies tho :feelskek: theyre trying too hard to label themselves as blackpillers cuz they think its cool, its so corny i cant help but laugh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air and N1666
Stupid take
Depends.
If you're LTN don't even try, you're not gonna ascend shit.

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser
I thought blackpill literally just meant that looks matter very much

Your dictionary definition is goofy brah :bigbrain:
thats redpill, idiot

its not goofy your definition is literally wrong, blackpill is pretty much just acceptance of defeat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and N1666
blackpiller is the fact they literally gave up
Low t cuck thing to do, because youre too high inhib and retarded to actually improve looks(surgery exists)

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai, NZb6Air and swt
That doesn't change the fact you can be blackpilled and asend though, the people who fail because they are to far gone can become nihilistic incels but that is not every blackpilled person.
blackpill itself is literally about being a nihilistic person, if youre blackpilled it means youre already defeated by yourself you dont see the point in trying, no one here is blackpilled

blackpill is genetic determinism.
You may have the chance to ascend if you play your cards well.
Redpill is the zyzz “We’re all gonna make it brah” cope

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai
blackpill says looks matter the most and that there is very little you can do to change them

doesnt mean you cant change them at all

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser, incelbhai and FutureSlayer
thats redpill, idiot

its not goofy your definition is literally wrong, blackpill is pretty much just acceptance of defeat
Yea idk I traditionally understand blackpill as just looks theory and some sociological runoff, your definition is just an approach to that information

But i guess I'm :redpill: since I'm not a total doomer

• +1
Reactions: swt
Yeh then I'm redpilled
No pride in being muh blackpilled lmao fuck off bruv :lul:

• +1
Reactions: swt, TiktokUser and Clark
let me chatGPT you real quick

The term "blackpill" typically refers to a nihilistic belief system, especially within the context of dating and attractiveness. Those who subscribe to the blackpill often believe that things like genetics and physical appearance are so deterministic in relationships and social success that there’s no point in trying to improve oneself—essentially, they see the situation as hopeless.

However, if someone believes they can still "ascend" looks-wise, meaning they think they can improve their appearance and therefore their prospects, this mindset contradicts the core of the blackpill ideology. Believing in self-improvement goes against the fatalism of the blackpill because it implies that effort and change can still affect one’s life, which is more in line with "bluepill" (optimism and self-improvement) or "looksmax" (focusing on improving one's looks) ideologies.

So, no, someone who believes they can ascend lookswise wouldn’t be fully aligned with blackpill thinking, which is more about accepting defeat rather than believing in personal transformation.
-------------------
u are a retard
not a molecule

for context , one of the biggest things that makes someone a blackpiller is the fact they literally gave up. most of you are still trying, you are REDPILLED not blackpilled. and the moment i see someone claim theyre blackpilled in a forum like this where we're all seeking self improvement makes me chuckle
Blackpill is cringe, the whole pill thing is cringe

• +1
Reactions: swt, TiktokUser and Acion

bro im a currycel with subhuman eye area its over for me bro

• Woah
Reactions: cvltx
blackpill says looks matter the most and that there is very little you can do to change them

doesnt mean you cant change them at all
bro im pakistani i do NOT look like that especially with my eye area my jaw hair and mid face does its so over

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and shia.jihadist
blackpill itself is literally about being a nihilistic person, if youre blackpilled it means youre already defeated by yourself you dont see the point in trying, no one here is blackpilled
no you're wrong

The Blackpill believes that the way you look determines your success at dating and other things in life. People who follow the black pill should focus all their efforts in looks.

The Red Pill belives pretty much anybody can be successful at dating and life, as long as they put effort in making money, gym, manliness, and charisma. There is some elements of looks in the redpill but is not even close to being the main focus.

Of course the blackpill also has genetic determinism involved, so yes it can be over for some people, however you can be good looking, successful in dating not be nihilistic and still belive the blackpill. Looks based success.

Now the whitepill is the truth but that's a different topic.

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser and FutureSlayer
nigger retard blackpill is bout believing in genetic determinism u can believe in that shit and still have a shot at asccnsion if your genes arent doomed beyond repair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TiktokUser, nuisance and matka
no you're wrong

The Blackpill believes that the way you look determines your success at dating and other things in life. People who follow the black pill should focus all their efforts in looks.

The Red Pill belives pretty much anybody can be successful at dating and life, as long as they put effort in making money, gym, manliness, and charisma. There is some elements of looks in the redpill but is not even close to being the main focus.

Of course the blackpill also has genetic determinism involved, so yes it can be over for some people, however you can be good looking, successful in dating not be nihilistic and still belive the blackpill. Looks based success.

The blackpill still involves further smaller deterministic pills, it’s not only about looks.
eg. agepill, generational wealth pill, teen love, jbw, jbf etc

• +1
no jfl blackpill is about acknowledging the importance of looks and having scientifically grounded beliefs

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser, incelbhai and FutureSlayer
nigger retard blackpill is bout believing in genetic determinism u can believe in that shit and still have a shot at asccnsion if your genes arent doomed beyond repair
u have no idea what ur talking about

bro im pakistani i do NOT look like that especially with my eye area my jaw hair and mid face does its so over
ur probably some south indian pajeet then

@JohnDoe correct? every south indian ive seen has suifuel eye area

• So Sad
Reactions: eyskap
no you're wrong

blackpill isnt only about looks

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
This has always been an incel forum

that's factually not what blackpill is

Yes but giving up is essentially sealing our fate , which is stupid unless your base is subhuman tier . Point is to acknowledge the bp and to manipulate & cheat it to win in this shitty life .

• +1
i know you read every pixel in your screen you just have low iq n lack of comprehension skills
i can assure you i stopped reading after this
'let me chatGPT you real quick'

• Ugh..
tell me what the blackpill is then smarty pants
acpeting a harsher reality then the red pill, for example looks above all.

The blackpill still involves further smaller deterministic pills, it’s not only about looks.
eg. agepill, generational wealth pill, teen love, jbw, jbf etc
blackpill isnt only about looks
All smaller pills lead to looks

Agepill---> Looks affecting success
Teenlove----> looks affecting success
Jbw----->looks affecting success

Now generation wealth pill might seem different but if you are truly blackpilled you belive that it's hard for a woman to genuinely be attracted to a rich guy. Blackpill's view is that a poor chad makes a woman have a different feeling than a rich ugly dude.

Everything leads back to looks
Even mental problems like high inhib are blamed on looks as a kid by people that follow the blackpill.

your confusing the blackpill with nihilism, the blackpill just outlines that looks matter the MOST, not "looks matter but you can truly do nothing about it," that would be being blackpilled and nihilistic

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser, FutureSlayer and nuisance