YOU ARE NOT CHAD

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
since you org copers keep saying "muh im chad but i dont get girls" man stfu every chad gets girls

if chad walks into the room, every girl stares at him thinking of getting fucked by him
if chad walks into a washroom, girls line up to suck his cock
if chad talks to a girl their pussy gets instantley wet
chad gets approached by 10 girls a day
chad is the most populer guy in school (but you so called self proclaimed "chad" is a virgin outcast lol)

@BWC_virgin

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, BeanletMogger, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
Idk if your referring to me but I don’t think I’m a chad I’d rate myself HTN. And your wrong mostly even as a chad you need to be social/initiate to be succesfull. At least in my experience but I’m in high school.

This idea that as a chad women will throw themselves at you is a blackpill delusion. People need to realize that even if you are 6’5 Chico walking around in hs (your not) you will probably only get good pussy if you are social with foids and you are not going to get girls just coming up to you to ask to fuck them, that’s a fantasy, chico said on his podcast that his first kiss was at 17.

Looks > all does not mean u only need looks

You can be a gigachad AND social outcast basement Ritter They are not mutually exclusive

Muh “if only I was chad I could act autistic and watch anime in my basement women would ask me to suck my dick”

Giga Retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, edodalic29 and lowtiernormiechad
Idk if your referring to me but I don’t think I’m a chad I’d rate myself HTN. And your wrong mostly even as a chad you need to be social/initiate to be succesfull. At least in my experience but I’m in high school.

This idea that as a chad women will throw themselves at you is a blackpill delusion. People need to realize that even if you are 6’5 Chico walking around in hs (your not) you will probably only get good pussy if you are social with foids and you are not going to get girls just coming up to you to ask to fuck them, that’s a fantasy, chico said on his podcast that his first kiss was at 17.

You can be a gigachad AND social outcast basement Ritter They are not mutually exclusive

Muh “if only I was chad I could act autistic and watch anime in my basement women would ask me to suck my dick”

Giga Retarded
Blud is not a HTN💀

Giga Retarded
because your HTN, if you were chadlite you would get approached for sex, im low htn/ high mtn and girls have complimented me and and apporached me with numbers and shit. At chadlite you walk the street and girls make advances on you, you can legit say fuck me and they will comply.

Giga Retarded