Studycelling is so fucking important

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, changemywayz, Mewton and 29 others
title
first not-based post from OP
know a guy who went to a shitschool no uni and hes millionaire.
just a bit of luck and ACTUAL useful skill will do. (crypto, stock, etc.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, aleksander, nathan and 8 others
terrible advice for 99.9% of people

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz, Mewton, nathan and 26 others
No Andrew tate for your pocket

The only thing I want to say is that school is incredibly important, guess what. Not everyone will escape the ''Matrix'' or become rich.

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz, nathan, deepfuckingvalue and 11 others
No Andrew tate for your pocket

The only thing I want to say is that school is incredibly important, guess what. Not everyone will escape the ''Matrix'' or become rich.
specially not with 'studycelling' for worthless information and wageslaving till 67 jfl

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
terrible advice for 99.9% of people
i truly dont believe that
if only u studies for useful and practical information not the "useful" uni jewshit

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
University SOLE purpose is the apotheosis of your life once you had your surgeries and are confidently FULLY looksmaxxed, and I will not stop reminding you studycuck niggers of this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, piec, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ryldoo IS COPING, proxyy and 4 others
I never said that you should wageslave till 67. I only said that school is important and you always should have a backup.

Okay (y) Keep watching based Andrew Tate phonk edits you will become rich 100% (y)(y)
nigga im blackpilled i dont care about a recessed bald idiot.
besides till 67 is what almost everyone does
you're right as to having a back up. But thats all it is, a backup. Shouldnt be a plan A.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel, PsychoDsk and STUPIDREFEREES
you're right as to having a back up. But thats all it is, a backup. Shouldnt be a plan A.
You will end up homeless under a bridge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, zubin, OneCopDayKepRopAway and 2 others
I rather go scam
I rather get high, I rather go die
I rather just run and not even try
Revenge of my drake, pain in my eyes
Nailed to the cross, burn me alive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and IAMNOTANINCEL
University SOLE purpose is the apotheosis of your life once you had your surgeries and are confidently FULLY looksmaxxed, and I will not stop reminding you studycuck niggers of this.
but I’m going to college for free rn

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
fuck @lestoa do the plan A and become rich. He will be your worker

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoH
what is the best way to studymax

• WTF
Reactions: Aero
study many years to get a piece of paper so employers can spit in ur face and treat u like shit. great idea

• +1
Reactions: Aero, PsychoH, the next o'pry and 4 others
Go to Uni goyim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, russiancelreturns and Abhorrence
0,001% type of chance

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Having a high paying bullshit job is important but it’s ok keep denying OP less competition

• Love it
Reactions: changemywayz
Yes but you got to graduate on time and not fail. Water but I’ve been stuck in college for 10 years. Hopefully I can get this pharmacy tech degree or w/e the fk

Never studied in my life and never will because I’m non NT so I’m incapable of doing so.

@User28823 studying stuff you don’t care about is impossible if non NT. How the fuck do people sit for 1 hour trying their hardest to understand something they don’t care about

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Never studied in my life and never will because I’m non NT so I’m incapable of doing so.

@User28823 studying stuff you don’t care about is impossible if non NT. How the fuck do people sit for 1 hour trying their hardest to understand something they don’t care about
if there's an incentive there's a will

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: changemywayz, <6PSLcel and ElTruecel
honestly at this point not even studycelling will save you, unless you truly are a 150IQ+ prodigy you're just another cog in the machine, how many posts do I see across all corners of the internet about people who did good in school, went to good unis just to be out of a job anyways, in the UK alone I think over 50% of people don't even do a job related to their course, it's all about connections, intelligence, luck, preparation and opportunity.

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz, piec, Youㅤ and 3 others
honestly at this point not even studycelling will save you, unless you truly are a 150IQ+ prodigy you're just another cog in the machine, how many posts do I see across all corners of the internet about people who did good in school, went to good unis just to be out of a job anyways, in the UK alone I think over 50% of people don't even do a job related to their course, it's all about connections, intelligence, luck, preparation and opportunity.
jfl at going to uni just to get 60k into debt and end up working construction or something as shitty anyways lmfao, at the place I work rn, a fast food joint but nicer than ur typical kfc/mcd almost all the guys there when I asked said they had a degree, one has a fucking masters in maths and chemistry joint honours, and what is he doing ? flipping burgers alongside me, jfl.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: changemywayz, future_ and poopoohead
Lmfao Uni in the uk is only worth it if u get in the top 15 in the country

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and <6PSLcel
yeah id say even top 10, other than that good luck getting a job even at mcdonalds lmfao

yeah id say even top 10, other than that good luck getting a job even at mcdonalds lmfao
It’s top 15 tbh, all seen as target unis for law, IB, finances and other shit. It’s easier if u ace your alevels and get into them

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It’s top 15 tbh, all seen as target unis for law, IB, finances and other shit. It’s easier if u ace your alevels and get into them
I need to re-do mine cuz ever since i got blackpilled, school has been impossible for me, also id only go to uni after i ascend to mid htn at least

For bachelors ie
Masters everyone gets in

• +1
Reactions: zubin
I need to re-do mine cuz ever since i got blackpilled, school has been impossible for me, also id only go to uni after i ascend to mid htn at least
Bruh forget the htn, just focus on the alevels. I’m doing them now and they’re going smoothly and I’m on track to get to a top 15 uni so yeah, just study and keep on it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Bruh forget the htn, just focus on the alevels. I’m doing them now and they’re going smoothly and I’m on track to get to a top 15 uni so yeah, just study and keep on it
i cant focus on school knowing im ugly, i alr fucked this year, im gonna re take but only do like 2 at once, im focusing on wageslaving so i can get the 3 surgeries i need asap

• +1
Reactions: zubin
When I was on a proper dose of ssris I coulx easily sit for 4+ hours straight and study like its nothing. I got off ssris and now I got a shitty attention span again.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and poopoohead
It is, it's ropefuel when you realize you are only going to be working dead-end min wage jobs for the rest of your life because you didn't studycel.

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz, kiyopon, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
lol using this brain dead logic is the equivalent of saying “looks don’t matter i know a ugly dude with a stacy!!” jfl

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: zubin and Costcosuperstore

Take meds then. Also Non NT=\ ADHD or similar

Take meds then.
I switched to addy but it barely works for me. Meds barely do shit for my adhd. I took a SNRI for 10 years
Also Non NT=\ ADHD or similar
I agree I’m autistic. Adhd is purely an academic and organizational issue. Adhd will not affect u AT ALL SOCIALLY OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE BLACKPILL.

So yea adhd doesn’t count as non NT if you relate it to the blackpill. I knew chads and slayers with adhd. But autism + adhd def affects all of these issues as a whole which I have both of.

And 99% of this forum has neither and it’s usually ntfags who do bare minimum who shit on me for however I preform. Like lol at bragging about doing something when u have legit 0 obstacles. Any ntfag can Excel at school JFL

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I switched to addy but it barely works for me. Meds barely do shit for my adhd. I took a SNRI for 10 years

I agree I’m autistic. Adhd is purely an academic and organizational issue. Adhd will not affect u AT ALL SOCIALLY OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE BLACKPILL.

So yea adhd doesn’t count as non NT if you relate it to the blackpill. I knew chads and slayers with adhd. But autism + adhd def affects all of these issues as a whole which I have both of.

And 99% of this forum has neither and it’s usually ntfags who do bare minimum who shit on me for however I preform. Like lol at bragging about doing something when u have legit 0 obstacles. Any ntfag can Excel at school JFL
Try this med perhaps:

ACTUAL useful skill will do. (crypto, stock, etc.)
how to learn? I know a bit of python because of AI :feelsgood: don't know if it's cope though
title

School is a bit of a meme, if you put in 90% effort you get the same result as 50% effort jflll :incel::incel:. You also need to be hypersocializing or else your going to end up as just another curry/chink in the system.

Doesn't mean you should be getting straight Cs btw

• +1
Reactions: yue and incel194012940
99% of billionaires have degrees
Not because of the actual degree, do you think people go to ivy leagues to learn??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They go to socialize and make connections with the elite and highIQ people, with a few studycel jeets to keep up the lie

• +1
Reactions: yue
Also Non NT=\ ADHD or similar
ADHD is actually a boost over regular minded people

>Teenage boys with ADHD have double the amount of sexual partners vs. 'normal' teens

ADHD is actually a boost over regular minded people

>Teenage boys with ADHD have double the amount of sexual partners vs. 'normal' teens
Nobody connected the adhd to the Blackpill. Please
Try this med perhaps:
Is it a stimulant or SNRI?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and greycel
Avg street dealer makes more then uni grad, u can wage slave I’m good

title
I'm not studycelling because I already have 60% to 90% in all my subjects without even really trying :lul: