You are not going to get surgery

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Most of u niggas wont get shit like rhino, cantho or genio, at best, you'll get rhino, but it fucking annoys me when I see normies saying "I'll get OBO (obo is a meme anyway) LF1 LF2 LF3 monobloc bimax leg lengthening" etc because none of these normies will get any of these surgeries, "muh ill actually get it just wait and see me" no nigga you wont you probably wont even get that much money in ur whole lifetime anyway and even if u do u wouldnt spend it on some surgeon in a foreign country to cut your head open for some retarded psl autism shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, dgzty, ElTruecel and 11 others
Water.
This site is a shithole where niggas bring other niggas down.
Very few are here to actually improve themselves

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Deleted member 64865, socialcel and 19 others
mentalmasturbationmax.org

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, N8verBegan, justropemaxbro and 4 others
Water.
This site is a shithole where niggas bring other niggas down.
Very few are here to actually improve themselves
Yeah faggots keep bragging about the fact that "they are going to get surgery" while they won't I'm %100 sure most they will do is a basic rhinoplasty nothing else this psl shit is so retarded.

Most of u niggas wont get shit like rhino, cantho or genio, at best, you'll get rhino, but it fucking annoys me when I see normies saying "I'll get OBO (obo is a meme anyway) LF1 LF2 LF3 monobloc bimax leg lengthening" etc because none of these normies will get any of these surgeries, "muh ill actually get it just wait and see me" no nigga you wont you probably wont even get that much money in ur whole lifetime anyway and even if u do u wouldnt spend it on some surgeon in a foreign country to cut your head open for some retarded psl autism shit.
I will get rhino and Ortho jaw surgery for overbite

• Woah
Reactions: soover4me
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dropdown666, datboijj, InnerVoid and 1 other person
Im actually getting rhino next year
but yeah its funny as fuck seeing Graycels that joined a week ago saying "BRO IM GETTING LF2 AND FULL FACIAL IMPLANTS BRO :soy: " :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, proxyy and PsychoDsk
Im actually getting rhino next year
but yeah its funny as fuck seeing Graycels that joined a week ago saying "BRO IM GETTING LF2 AND FULL FACIAL IMPLANTS BRO :soy: " :feelskek:
I don't even understand why it's some cool shit to get surgery or some shit, like niggas be acting like its a good thing, imagine getting ur face cut open in a foreign country for some retarded psl autist shit

• +1
Reactions: soover4me

aha get moneymogged

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and coispet
Greycel cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and coispet
rhino probs gets botched more than jaw surgery tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, desilva and asdvek
Ban all users who live in countries whos gdp per capita is less than 45k and problem solved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Most of forum is third worlders anyways

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Cope More. Got chin implan booked next wednesday

Lol fucku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My main road block is orthos gatekeeping bimax.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
no way sherlock holmes

no way sherlock holmes
This is not water information, people think they're going to get extreme meme surgeries that have been only done a few times which are dangerous as fuck but yeah not water people aint getting OBO or shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
This is not water information, people think they're going to get extreme meme surgeries that have been only done a few times which are dangerous as fuck but yeah not water people aint getting OBO or shit
people really think that? only 1% has the money for surgery here and an other 1% is willing to do it actually

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Im talking to giant rn keep roting

Scheduled for double jaw surgery in July.

I love the kids that say "greycel, greycel" while in other posts they are like my parents won't let me buy a supplement

While I got surgeries without posting thousands of times on here.

• +1
Reactions: ecig and Lethbridge
You have to keep it in mind that most ppl on forum are teenagers, for now I’m getting mine fillers redone and saving for surgeries so keep barking lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
You have to keep it in mind that most ppl on forum are teenagers, for now I’m getting mine fillers redone and saving for surgeries so keep barking lol
fillers how old are u boyo?im thinking about fillers til im 18-20(16)