Kraken
If you dont have well developed skull
Once you are real mtn you can get a lot of girls

Stop living in mumbai and calling subhumans mtn

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Cutecel2001, thereallegend and 7 others
What about this guys skull
Download 5

This is the truth, people here overrate people that are ugly and also overrate models because psl autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I am LTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
View attachment 2145748
This is the definition of a normie.

No failos and good symmetry. But also no strikingly good features.

One could easily ascend to HTN or Chadlite with that as a base via hardmaxxing (given that the eyes are blue and not brown).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny., forevermirin, the BULL and 1 other person
This is the definition of a normie.

No failos and good symmetry. But also no strikingly good features.

One could easily ascend to HTN or Chadlite with that as a base via hardmaxxing.
Why dont u say that to this autist above saying he is ltn?

If you dont have well developed skull
Once you are real mtn you can get a lot of girls

Stop living in mumbai and calling subhumans mtn
Average = normal skull development. .Org's definition of MTN on the right, IRL on the left
Htn 1
2881222 Screenshot 20220512 001019 comandroidgallery3d

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 27219 and Deleted member 23239
It truly baffles me how some folks here would, by any stretch of the imagination, rate the latter 'MTN". We live in a crazy, bizarre world I suppose...
That's how average cel in the uni/college setting looks like. Not everybody lives in India unless you were refering to the second image. In that case, you would be right.

That's how average cel in the uni/college setting looks like. Not everybody lives in India unless you were refering to the second image. In that case, you would be right.
Wasn't he st. Htncel?? Got downgraded Just because you forgot your meds?

• JFL
Reactions: User49
View attachment 2145748
The issue with ratings is that individuals often rely on their personal real-life experiences to assess what constitutes a "MTN". This leads to starkly different ratings for the same facial features, with someone from a Nordic country and someone from India offering contrasting evaluations. For instance, if you reside in a Hyperborean village, as some users here claim, this person might be considered a "LTN" to you. However, if you belong to an ethnic group living in a third-world country, this person could be deemed a "HTN" purely based on their white ethnicity.

Wasn't he st. Htncel?? Got downgraded Just because you forgot your meds?
Common regardless. But your live terroniland so you wouldn't know.

Common regardless. But your live terroniland so you wouldn't know.
This pheno doesn't even exist in gookland schizo
Download 3
this Is what Is common for you, stop pretending you see White chadlites everyday, it's all in your head.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
The issue with ratings is that individuals often rely on their personal real-life experiences to assess what constitutes a "MTN". This leads to starkly different ratings for the same facial features, with someone from a Nordic country and someone from India offering contrasting evaluations. For instance, if you reside in a Hyperborean village, as some users here claim, this person might be considered a "LTN" to you. However, if you belong to an ethnic group living in a third-world country, this person could be deemed a "HTN" purely based on their white ethnicity.
That's why PSL in superior, because it's not realative.

This pheno doesn't even exist in gooklsnd schizo
It's the pheno. It's bone development that I'm talking about. A lot of you say that muh everyone outside is a recessed subhuman but truth to be told, I only see recessed maxillas and mandibles on .org.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
no shit drago mogs him but ur literally saying franco is lower than MTN jfl get a grip man
He's a real MTN. Like a normally developed male with no malocclusions.

It's the pheno. It's bone development that I'm talking about. A lot of you say that muh everyone outside is a recessed subhuman but truth to be told, I only see recessed maxillas and mandibles on .org.
Stupid gooks have big Bones and zygos they're still subhuman

What do you mean by well developed?

Yeah, I'm not a MTN, I have a higher PSL than one :feelshmm:

I know that it's hard being curry but you can do it.
Buddy even bonafide dravidian Is superior to gook lol at least they're human looking

Buddy even bonafide dravidian Is superior to gook lol at least they're human looking
Maybe you should help your mother with cleaning dishes. After all, she's the one paying the taxes.

top of head pill = brutal
over for flat headcels