You are nothing more than an archetype, thus you are nothing. You have existed countless times in this life

1966Ford

1966Ford

KHHEHTV Autist~Yakubian Fascist~550IQ~Afrocentrist
Joined
May 24, 2022
Posts
7,587
Reputation
11,362
In the end all patterns repeat themselves, all human archetypes and symbolism repeat themselves because they are influenced by biological phenomena and the aggregates of experience, feelings, emotions, and knowledge. No one has ever existed per se, what exists are the mental creations that they have made of themselves, an unique combination of biological phenomena and the previously named aggregates. That's why maybe we are all unique in some sense. The lie and the illusion that we all tell ourselves is that this human archetype is permanent, but we are not noticing how all of the previously named things are influencing the creation of new archetypes within our lives. We all live them and experience them until we break our attachment to them by realizing our true nature: nothingness.

Each of the consequent identities derived from the experiences traversed by this archetype derive in a set of needs and attachments to things and people. The ego arises in its clinging and asks: “Then what am I, what am I, what do I do?". Nothing. There has never been a need to do anything in particular, nor to be anything in particular. That is the illusion to be broken, that we are the attachments, the needs, and the desires; we are not that because we are not anything in particular. The truth is that we don't need to be anything or do anything in particular to be happy and complete. Remember your true nature: none. In one identity you cling to this, and in another you cling to some patterns of thought. Thoughts come and go to convince you that you are this and that and therefore you have these needs and these attachments. You are nothing, simple realization and consequently disappearance of needs and attachments.

It's possible you have exited countless times in spacetime; other humans who possibly shared the same aggregates and biological phenomena ended up thinking in the same way as you think. Behave exactly the same, and everything you want to think about.

That's when I asked myself the question: "What am I then?". I told myself: "You are simply nothing! Stop clinging to all these identities". There is nowhere to go, there is nothing to do, there is nothing to be, there is nothing to nothing.

That's all
, nothing
 
Smallest letters I’ve seen you use
 
Smallest letters I’ve seen you use
1790858835129
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
same niggas new faces
 

Similar threads

pleasevanity
Replies
5
Views
63
Crimx991
Crimx991
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
20
real_rxz
real_rxz
Eggshells
Replies
13
Views
130
IronMike
IronMike
ragu
Replies
9
Views
64
alternativeyz07
alternativeyz07
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
60
antrax
antrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top