D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

SEXY!

@MammothActuary

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2227, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
They have the perfect balance of masculinity and femininity, which is what girls love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
MammothActuary

Attachments

• 1571769545581.png
    1571769545581.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Hector, MammothActuary and 1 other person
Lucky blue
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Over and Vitruvian
pretty gay thread br0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2810, Ritalincel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, MammothActuary and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Over, pisslord and 2 others
8e54bd1e0c9d1d90e4ad7d87c5b252f2.jpg

Zygoless subhuman nosecel
That's just 1 pic, he still has good harmony, a strong jawline, glorious wonderful skin and his nose isn't long/big enough to fail him. Explains why he's still wanted by many girls. Show that pic to any girls in your college and they'd still start drooling over him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 2426
The world of faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2810
That's just 1 pic, he still has good harmony, a strong jawline, glorious wonderful skin and his nose isn't long/big enough to fail him. Explains why he's still wanted by many girls. Show that pic to any girls in your college and they'd still start drooling over him.
giphy.gif

Gets mogged into oblivion by prime dolph lundgren
Cf85d4c21b95869028cb5c7567c5b73c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2227, Hector and 1 other person
Nohomo

How does that disprove anything I stated? Lmao. Also those are extremely cherrypicked pictures if you actually wanted to compare them you'd have to compare similar pictures (front/side/34 angle etc.
Lucky-Blue-Smith-2016-Editorial-Nylon-Guys-Espanol-003.jpg

917465300cbd284b30b60faf4aa64173--platinum-hair-lucky-blue-smith.jpg

giphy.gif

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 685
Where is Andreas Eriksen?

the sean o pry vid mogs

Still goodlooking to women.

Forgot

If you got any sexy aesthetic video of him like these make sure to post it here!
He is only haloed by his eye color and dyed hair if he didnt have that he'd be posting on .co
Keep coping
Find them for me I dont see them

4 pathetic twink incels. We know these bitches want clint eastwood niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and Avoidant
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, MammothActuary and HighTierNormie
Go outside you're delusional.

Nah bro like I said, just appreciating the MALE AESTHETICS. This gives me motivation to looksmax as much as possible.
aight man as long you keep your eyes on the prize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
aight man as long you keep your eyes on the prize
Yep, gonna party with friends on saterday again and get hella drunk. There'll be like 5 girls 1 new who I mog slightly so let's see how things go :)

i feel sorry for these guys, probably thought that becoming a model would get them all the ladies but instead they get a bunch of closet homosexual men obsessing over them on a random site that nobody has really heard of.

• JFL
i feel sorry for these guys, probably thought that becoming a model would get them all the ladies but instead they get a bunch of closet homosexual men obsessing over them on a random site that nobody has really heard of.
Nohomo. And they still get all the ladiessss

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765 and Ritalincel
jjm4765

Go outside you're delusional.

Nah bro like I said, just appreciating the MALE AESTHETICS. This gives me motivation to looksmax as much as possible.
Clint eastwood fucked my mom bro!

too much homosexuality ITT

Hqdefault

EvilEvergreenGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Newguyaround and Deleted member 3526
Nohomo. And they still get all the ladiessss
not entirely sure about there, im pretty sure there was a thread on lookism talking about how opry was a virgin until 22 and there are lots of news reports saying how girls think jordan barret looks like a girl and how hes not really that attractive.
tbh im pretty sure its well known normies think these models looks wierd

• JFL
Jfl @ posting Lucky blue with elites.He is subhuman in comparision
1f8f90f180d8ef9e04f74dbade18fc1a.png

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Once again cherrypicked + I've seen worse. Tons of pics with him having a beautiful smile while having a gummy smile too. Cope harder.

not entirely sure about there, im pretty sure there was a thread on lookism talking about how opry was a virgin until 22 and there are lots of news reports saying how girls think jordan barret looks like a girl and how hes not really that attractive.
tbh im pretty sure its well known normies think these models looks wierd
No. The Sean o pry part was just some guy that made up he was a virgin until 22, no proof whatsover. Oh and about barret, that was just one article.

Jfl @ posting Lucky blue with elites.He is subhuman in comparision
1f8f90f180d8ef9e04f74dbade18fc1a.png
Still goodlooking.

not on elite level though
if he posted here
people would rate him 5-5.5

• So Sad
Once again cherrypicked + I've seen worse. Tons of pics with him having a beautiful smile while having a gummy smile too. Cope harder.

No. The Sean o pry part was just some guy that made up he was a virgin until 22, no proof whatsover. Oh and about barret, that was just one article.

Still goodlooking.
Yeah in his professionally edited and carefully frauded model pics :lul:
Hes disgusting compared to the PSL gods you posted

Are you saying Jordan Barrett doesn't get girls?

• +1

Still goodlooking.
good reply.
your right theres no proof about the opry thing so as its concerned its not proper evidence.
but what about opry being dumped at his prom, that shows he doesnt do well with women or at least before he became a model

your right about the jordan barret thing but the news post at least shows that normies think hes strange looking.

im pretty sure that most normies at least think these models looks strange, they just look alien compared to your average good looking guys.
it doesnt matter if that alien factor makes them a 9psl women will still see them as wierd and unusual looking
Are you saying Jordan Barrett doesn't get girls?
not as many girls as a normie looking 5.5-6psl i bet

• +1
good reply.
your right theres no proof about the opry thing so as its concerned its not proper evidence.
but what about opry being dumped at his prom, that shows he doesnt do well with women or at least before he became a model

your right about the jordan barret thing but the news post at least shows that normies think hes strange looking.

im pretty sure that most normies at least think these models looks strange, they just look alien compared to your average good looking guys.
it doesnt matter if that alien factor makes them a 9psl women will still see them as wierd and unusual looking

not as many girls as a normie looking 5.5-6psl i bet
Yeah that's weird tbh, maybe he's just insanely autistic or idk. Weird, very bloody weird.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
@Gudru do you have BPD by any chance

• JFL