You are obligated to choose a country to nuke off the face of the earth. Which country do you choose?

Israel.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
literally just the united states, all of those degenerate sex having retards

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and heroinfather
America, China or Africa

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
It's a tie between America and Israel. But then again, they go together like cookies and cream, so if I go for one, the other will evaporate, too.

Chad lives in a castle. Chad's house is a myth.

THE UK has nuked Australia 12 times already

uppYoRO.jpg
JFL didn't Australia become independent from the UK in 1931? Seems like they didn't really have that much independence.

Africa

I'm first to say this, chinks are hated more than niggers here interesting

Africa

I'm first to say this, chinks are hated more than niggers here interesting
I don't think your cuck friends over at cucktears would appreciate you using racial slurs.

JFL didn't Australia become independent from the UK in 1931? Seems like they didn't really have that much independence.
Probably the UK paid money

Bhai you are pro-BJP?
i didnt vote bjp neither congress in this election ....there was another option no one i voted that....politics is complicated lol

Either SA, China or Israel (if it includes Palestine as well)

USA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Insomniac
Usa

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I don't think your cuck friends over at cucktears would appreciate you using racial slurs.
I just go undercover there

My real personality is on forums like these

• Love it
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Demir and Insomniac
sweden too many chads there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac and HorseFace
  • +1
Reactions: HorseFace
i didnt vote bjp neither congress in this election ....there was another option no one i voted that....politics is complicated lol
Good, I wouldn't have liked it if you were pro-BJP lol. For reasons you understand. :)
Either SA, China or Israel (if it includes Palestine as well)
No, Israel is separate from Palestine. Too bad boyo, you're siding with Arabs now. Deal with it. Jfl at not wanting to nuke the US btw.

go back to streetshitting pajeet
And u Go back on ur regular duty of wiping the steetshittIng peoples' ass with ur tongue and taking their shit off the streets and swallowing it through ur throat lol

It's a tie between America and Israel. But then again, they go together like cookies and cream, so if I go for one, the other will evaporate, too.
Cut the head, the body will die. Or maybe it's more of a parasite thing, who knows?

Either India or Israel.

India definitely. There's no doubt in my mind about that

Good, I wouldn't have liked it if you were pro-BJP lol. For reasons you understand. :)

No, Israel is separate from Palestine. Too bad boyo, you're siding with Arabs now. Deal with it. Jfl at not wanting to nuke the US btw.
IKILL YOURSELF YOU LITTLE SAD FAGGOT

so many options...
should i go with the eternal anglo or some big black cock african country for revenge?
hmm i think i would go for israel too they are the cause of this mess anyway
it may not change much but my hunger for revenge would be over
also free palestine

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
so many options...
should i go with the eternal anglo or some big black cock african country for revenge?
hmm i think i would go for israel too they are the cause of this mess anyway
it may not change much but my hunger for revenge would be over
also free palestine
I'm really convinced you're a faggot

• +1
Any country with a lot of muslims, so probably Germany or Sweden :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Netherlands

• +1