you are pedo if you date 16-18 year old girl as 23+

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
ded srs

i know this muh roastie cope

but you are pedophile socially stunted freak if you want to fuck 16-18 year old children, who still doesnt have reasonably developed life values and brain

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: white, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17763 and 2 others
ded srs

i know this muh roastie cope

but you are pedophile socially stunted freak if you want to fuck 16-18 year old children, who still doesnt have reasonably developed life values and brain
Nothing wrong with banging 18 year old girls at 25. I do think it is weird tho if you are 25 dating an 18 year old tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Nothing wrong with banging 18 year old girls at 25. I do think it is weird tho if you are 25 dating an 18 year old tho
under occasion that girl really wants to spend time with you when you are 25, not when you chase her or lie about your age on tinder
i mean what amnesia does is too asocial to the point its weird af and pedo to me

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
under occasion that girl really wants to spend time with you when you are 25, not when you chase her or lie about your age on tinder
i mean what amnesia does is too asocial to the point its weird af and pedo to me
Yeah I think it's weird too, but tbh he is literally just slaying them and having sex. It's only weird if you geniunely get along with 18 year old girls over girls your age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332