You are simps , accept that

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
No you ain’t no heartless bitch, no you don’t hate love. You just got hurt. Stop pretending and don’t hide your sissy emotional side

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Lynxress
yeah you’re right I swing my feet in the air and twirl my hair as I go “hmph 😫” when I don’t get a text back on some drake type beat

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
I think it's normal to love someone, that's the thing that makes us humans

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and thatrandomteen
yeah you’re right I swing my feet in the air and twirl my hair as I go “hmph 😫” when I don’t get a text back on some drake type beat
Lmao , i know you are jocking but i relate

Lmao , i know you are jocking but i relate
Nah I’m not joking though I be listening to evanescence in my headphones crying as I have my feet up against the wall and my head hanging off the bed with my lava lamp on and tears flowing down my face
boredom-quarantine-woman-lying-bed-her-head-hands-hanging-over-edge-there-s-magazine-floor-boredom-200016021.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
Nah I’m not joking though I be listening to evanescence in my headphones crying as I have my feet up against the wall and my head hanging off the bed with my lava lamp on and tears flowing down my face
boredom-quarantine-woman-lying-bed-her-head-hands-hanging-over-edge-there-s-magazine-floor-boredom-200016021.jpg
Real man activities