You Are Starvemaxxing Incorrectly: Guide To Debloat Water Retention

iblamezero

iblamezero

zero
So you have finally realized slim = better and decided to starvemaxx to get rid of any fat remaining in your face

Except you're forgetting the law of homeostasis: your body adapts for survival, meaning it will hold onto water weight to survive when you're in a caloric deficit. This is called water retention plateaus

To mitigate this, on some weekends (randomly) bulk and eat as much as possible. Your body will drop the water weight since it has more energy (calories) to survive on. This is why some people experience the need to go to the washroom when they're bulking: it's because your body needs to drop the water weight to compensate for the added calories

This doesn't mean you cheat every X days, this only means you cheat randomly: randomness is crucial here, you don't want your body to adapt to your cheating days.

Basically drink lots of water, sodium flush, fast daily, then randomly bulk for 1-3 days and watch your weight drop

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, dawooddX and Chad15
My guide is to stick to a low calorie defecit then eat as much as I can Saturday, Sunday look bad then debloat in the week until i see no nore progress and it's been working

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and notmog98