Blackpill You are still growing from 21 to 25 so dont fucking rot

I

indianascension

Zephir
Wish I could've went back in time I was a fucking moron smh

Sarx

Sarx

Andromeda
Just get brain tumor bro!!!! You can buy a trip to Chernobly and stick your head into the dirt there to get acromegaly tumor and you'll gain approximately 2-3cms even if your plates are closed
Omw wanna look like this mogger

Controller STALKER video game

T

ThingsWillGetBetter

Iron
Hop on roids and hgh for that whole period dead srs. Your skull is still growing same with height.

I went from 5'7 to 5'8.5 in that period I wish I was on hgh I wouldn't need leg lengthening or depression meds now.
true 26 is when its over

chrisN

chrisN

indigenous swiss enjoyer
Whats the benefit to having roids during your early 20s compared to after. HGH i get but you'd still be able to make good gains roidswise past 25, or are you just saying to maxx out now so that you could slay for longer?

J

Ja-Ja Gabori

Bronze
Idk about roids but I grew 2 inches from 17-28 (5'7-5'9). At least I'm average black man height now as 5'7 is where you can't escape manlet jokes as most dudes are 5'9 as it is.

chrisN

chrisN

indigenous swiss enjoyer
Idk about roids but I grew 2 inches from 17-28 (5'7-5'9). At least I'm average black man height now as 5'7 is where you can't escape manlet jokes as most dudes are 5'9 as it is.
5,7 is decent for LL though not totally over even then congrats on the growth though

I

indianascension

Zephir

Yep you are still growing at these ages same with dick size lol

seth

seth

Silver
i hope i can go from 5’8 to 5’10 and than get ll

decadouche57

decadouche57

Steroids, shoe lifts, and 5-ar inhibitors
I th
Hop on roids and hgh for that whole period dead srs. Your skull is still growing same with height.

I went from 5'7 to 5'8.5 in that period I wish I was on hgh I wouldn't need leg lengthening or depression meds now.
I think I grew 0.5 inches since starting my blast/cruise of testosterone. Can testosterone alone increase height? Thinking of blasting 500 mg for a year if this develops my masseters and face

I

indianascension

Zephir
I th

I think I grew 0.5 inches since starting my blast/cruise of testosterone. Can testosterone alone increase height? Thinking of blasting 500 mg for a year if this develops my masseters and face

It will grow your masseters for sure mine have grown a lot

makeme183

makeme183

Gold
Just get brain tumor bro!!!! You can buy a trip to Chernobly and stick your head into the dirt there to get acromegaly tumor and you'll gain approximately 2-3cms even if your plates are closed
This made me cage so fucking hard , I grew 2 inches just from stretching my spine laughing

also bruh,how tf do you keep managing to get such hot avi's ? who is she ?

crazy thing is , I almost banged a girl who looks like her tbh

H

Huss7x

Temp. Banned

If i can grow until 25 why should i take hgh? My body hgh production can make me taller + most people their growth plates close at 18-21 its so rare to be open after 20 maybe you are late bloomer or you have genetics to grow taller in these ages

H

Huss7x

Temp. Banned
If i can grow until 25 why should i take hgh? My body hgh production can make me taller + most people their growth plates close at 18-21 its so rare to be open after 20 maybe you are late bloomer or you have genetics to grow taller in these ages
+ How many inches gonna give me 1 or 2 not more than that

I

indianascension

Zephir
+ How many inches gonna give me 1 or 2 not more than that

Trust me your are still growing until 25 I fucked up in my teens I was so bluepill and made huge mistakes lol

H

Huss7x

Temp. Banned
Trust me your are still growing until 25 I fucked up in my teens I was so bluepill and made huge mistakes lol

I

indianascension

Zephir
If you take hgh it's gonna speed up the growth you might get 3 inches instead of one if that makes sense homie

edodalic29

edodalic29

Zephir
This made me cage so fucking hard , I grew 2 inches just from stretching my spine laughing

also bruh,how tf do you keep managing to get such hot avi's ? who is she ?

crazy thing is , I almost banged a girl who looks like her tbh
What stretches did you do?

Y

Yvel_02

Iron

massive cope

I

indianascension

Zephir
bro be grateful I'm 5'5. I'd kill you and then sell your family to slavery to be 5'8.5
Anything under 5'10 is "dating short" restricts dating pool

HighClassMaxing

HighClassMaxing

Low inhib + Non NT deadly combo // BPEL IS COPE
If this was legit some mfs would actually do it. I can see it lol

callisto

callisto

ascending
I th

even test raises serum igf1 so yes. just be careful with estrogen

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Zephir

And that's ur evidence

B

Broski

Diamond
Not cope I grew why would I lie I'm still short anyway
Here's my situation. I'm 5'9.75 and 21 years old (I started puberty at 16) and look quite young for my age. I have been lifting natty at gym for 1 year and am 70kg and fairly lean. My brothers and dad heightmog me they are all 6ft or over. What should I take to grow taller, bigger frame and mature my face, I still have baby face, and i have small frame (6.5 wrist 8.25 ankle but wide shoulders). I don't want to be huge from gym just get to like 80kg shredded. I don't want side effects too. What would you do if you were me

Last edited:
I

indianascension

Zephir
Here's my situation. I'm 5'9.75 and 21 years old (I started puberty at 16) and look quite young for my age. I have been lifting natty at gym for 1 year and am 70kg and fairly lean. My brothers and dad heightmog me they are all 6ft or over. What should I take to grow taller, bigger frame and mature my face, I still have baby face, and i have small frame (6.5 wrist 8.25 ankle but wide shoulders). I don't want to be huge from gym just get to like 80kg shredded. I don't want side effects too. What would you do if you were me

What I would do is run test hgh and primobolan it prevents e2 conversion. I would stay on this cycle for 6 months for max growth. Small dose of aromasin throughout. This is what I would do if I could go back in time. I'd be on this since 18 and cycle off occasionally but use ai throughout to prevent aromatization

I

indianascension

Zephir
And that's ur evidence
Only surgery and roids work, roids is not cope by the way it works.

I would be on more rn but I'm recovering from laser surgery

J

Jerryterry129

Platinum
So you gained 1.5 inch and aged yourself 6+ years

Not worth it IMO. Most people don’t get taller after 21 lmao. You need estrogen for hair and skin.

After 21(23 at latest) HGH will just make you grow horizontally instead of vertically. AKA making you into ogre

Users who are viewing this thread