you are weird if you like girls below the age of 18

"b-b-b-b-but women are designed to be reproduced with once they menstruate", my nigga that can be as early as 9 years of age. are you really gonna do that?
avg nigga that likes u18s: View attachment 3115658View attachment 3115651
IMG 1221

kys nigger asap

• +1
Reactions: Paul7
cucked thread, kys op
im gonna convert your energy into my chakras and expend it whilst annihilating the jews

• JFL
Reactions: aryan mogger
What if the girl is 17 years old 364 days old

• WTF
Reactions: enriquecel
im gonna convert your energy into my chakras and expend it whilst annihilating the jews
you have no energy to siphon off u zyzz gay nigger dickrider, he’s truecel like you

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I did not allude to that. Yes 18 seems optimal for women to start dating.

@looksmaxxed what was your age of consent proposal? 20?
In my opinion, the person has to have reached puberty and must be physically able to have sexual relations. This is different from puberty, since sometimes a girl or boy may have reached puberty but may not be physically able to have sexual relations, such as in the case of precocious puberty. Contrarily a girl or boy may be able to have sexual relations but may not have reached puberty such as in the case of delayed puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
What’s the difference between a 17 year old girl and an 18 year old girl

In my opinion, the person has to have reached puberty and must be physically able to have sexual relations. This is different from puberty, since sometimes a girl or boy may have reached puberty but may not be physically able to have sexual relations, such as in the case of precocious puberty. Contrarily a girl or boy may be able to have sexual relations but may not have reached puberty such as in the case of delayed puberty.
okay but not if the dude is 40 and the girl is 15

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
nvm man the jews sent me to spread their propaganda @kaligula567 im a nasty no good gold wielding money stealing jew

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
an 18 year old has taken far more cock

• Hmm...
okay but not if the dude is 40 and the girl is 15
I'd say 16-17 lowest is mature enough nowadays *generally*, while it would be legal if it was 40 and 16 it'd still definitely be weird. I mean I wouldn't allow my daughter to marry a man significantly older than her.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
nvm man the jews sent me to spread their propaganda @kaligula567 im a nasty no good gold wielding money stealing jew
bro you need to realy change that shitty post to rep of yours my bird. fly high i m going to bed now just 3 chess games more:feelswah:. @enchanted_elixir thanks for drugs will be taking for my non tested otb competitions in chess while in high school. i love you :love: other birds @ReadBooksEveryday (read a book about jews) @violentrose @MA_ascender @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken @CopiumX @baerr @nathan @beefliverontop @anthony111553 (get that avi in place bhai :feelsgood:) @Imretarded? (stay hard ) @cromagnon (sock dog?) @microsoft @BrutalMogger @serialcoper @GlamourPursuer GOOD NIGHT

• +1
Reactions: violentrose, ReadBooksEveryday, enriquecel and 1 other person
bro you need to realy change that shitty post to rep of yours my bird. fly high i m going to bed now just 3 chess games more:feelswah:. @enchanted_elixir thanks for drugs will be taking for my non tested otb competitions in chess while in high school. i love you :love: other birds @ReadBooksEveryday (read a book about jews) @violentrose @MA_ascender @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken @CopiumX @baerr @nathan @beefliverontop @anthony111553 (get that avi in place bhai :feelsgood:) @Imretarded? (stay hard ) @cromagnon (sock dog?) @microsoft @BrutalMogger @serialcoper @GlamourPursuer GOOD NIGHT
yo nigga add me on chess.com ill smoke youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
Past 14 is all the same. Im 20 and have fucked many 14 year olds

• Ugh..
Reactions: diditeverbegin and nullandvoid
KILL ALL PEDOS DISAGREEING WITH THIS POST

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and enriquecel
I agree. Female prime is 30+

• Hmm...
jfl @asdvek @Debetro @enchanted_elixir
Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 26 001946

• JFL
Yet I know 15 year old girls who willingly fuck 20 year olds

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, nathan and nullandvoid
Guess I am very weird then :cool:

idk kids younger than 17
Lol, at 14 you are basically adult.

Have you seen how some 16-17 yo foids look and act nowadays? Don't tell me that you consider them minors bhai :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and LegitUser
im 17 and age of consent in this country is 16 retard

• Ugh..