You aren't fucked up because of lack of pussy

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Pussy Is OK but nothing special. You're fucked up because of low t, low Energy, low ambitions, low iq, fucked up dopamine receptors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, |Daddy_Zygos|, Chadeep and 9 others
Because of looks

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ascension, subhuman incel and 2 others
Pussy Is OK but nothing special. You're fucked up because of low t, low Energy, low ambitions, low iq, fucked up dopamine receptors.
Highest IQ post ever written on this forum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
fucked up dopamine receptors will lead u to have low t and low energy and low ambitions

Having mental balance is key

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, subhuman incel and the BULL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 19036, Chadeep and 3 others
fucked up dopamine receptors will lead u to have low t and low energy and low ambitions

It Is All connected. You fail a step and you go into a downward spiral

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15791 and 2 others
It’s nothing special I agree just a soft tight pocket

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and the BULL
Can't see any practical use except for easily slaying girls on tinder.
Looks are 24/7 in my mind. Not just because I want pussy but also because I want to feel comfortable in my skin, I want to mog etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, MikeMew'sBitch, subhuman incel and 3 others
Looks are 24/7 in my mind. Not just because I went pussy but also because I want to feel comfortable in my skin, I want to mog etc.
clear example of fucked up mind. muh mog with looks. real men mog with athleticism, strenght, intellect, argume, virtues. looks only matter to slay primitive girls, which as i said is cool but jfl at getting depressed if you don't have access to that.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, subhuman incel, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
clear example of fucked up mind. muh mog with looks. real men mog with athleticism, strenght, intellect, argume, virtues. looks only matter to slay primitive girls, which as i said is cool but jfl at getting depressed if you don't have access to that.
B605B80D 54B5 4A97 AEF8 F901E6AD3036

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and subhuman incel
  • +1
No I’m sad because I want to fuck pussy and I can’t.

• +1
You are fucked up because you look like a curry mogger (failo)

• +1
No I’m sad because I want to fuck pussy and I can’t.
it's nothing special. it's like eating something very tasty or getting high.

• +1

What can I do to repair my dopamine receptors? Go full monk mode?

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and subhuman incel
What can I do to repair my dopamine receptors? Go full monk mode?
no internet, no tv, have a good job, do sports, have some hobby, get high with natural drugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and reborn
Looks are 24/7 in my mind. Not just because I want pussy but also because I want to feel comfortable in my skin, I want to mog etc.
narcy fag

@TheBlunderYears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and the BULL
narcy fag

@TheBlunderYears
99% of ppl here
Most girls won't even acknowledge the "mog", they live for some 3 seconds of dopamine from a random slut catcalling them. Then they get depressed because of agepill. Pathetic fags.

• JFL
99% of ppl here
Most girls won't even acknowledge the "mog", they live for some 3 seconds of dopamine from a random slut catcalling them. Then they get depressed because of agepill. Pathetic fags.
you have to be happy with no family, no friends and no girlfriends, you have to be ok with the whole world hating and making fun of you, only then you can call yourself a men @Thompsonz @germ

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

Yeah but all those things happen because of a lack of pussy

• +1
  • +1
Hört sich bisschen narzisstisch an

• +1