You aren’t subhuman, you probably have crippling body dysmorphia

gtbsg1

gtbsg1

Iron
Most people underrate their looks i’ve realized. If you’re MTN and above you can literally bag a stacy easy :lul:. All you need is to max out your other stats (height if you’re young enough, money, status, social skills and charisma, physique/frame) and these can all be done relatively easier than maxxing your face. Ideally with all those things I mentioned you can ascend to chad easier said than done. Most people underrate and put themselves down heavily because they take the advice of a random guy who is likely trolling and messing with you jfl.

Also most people on this forum are either autistic or are sub5 neets that spend their day rotting on org so don’t take their advice and ratings seriously as they have little to no real world experience. If you want to know what you are facially then see how people treat you Irl, if they treat you fairly then you are at least MTN and you’re set. If they treat you like you’re worthless then you’re subhuman bro get to hardmaxx ascension journey ASAP:lul::lul::lul:. If you want to look better all you need imo is some softmaxxing and your set.

TL;DR: If you are at least mtn you are good, stop underrating yourself because confidence is key in life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LTN Baguette, cyprian_tomaszewski, Nazi Germany and 12 others
If you’re MTN and above you can literally bag a stacy easy :lul:
this is flat out a lie, a stacylite wont even talk to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LTN Baguette, Nazi Germany, zombey and 3 others
half the shit you said still has genetic factors

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Nazi Germany, rgvmogger07 and 1 other person
Thats a lie

Girls can and will always upgrade

She wasnt yours, it was just your turn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nazi Germany, smoth, ihatewhiterose and 2 others
half the shit you said still has genetic factors
MTN is the average joe. If you look at standard bell curve that around 68% of the population, and 13% of the population is around high-mid ltn or below and it’s very easy to ascend to mtn from there. Also what i said is not genes most of it is your environment and habits. Granted some of it may be but just softmaxx it’s an ez ascend

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
this is flat out a lie, a stacylite wont even talk to me
Talk to high mtb she with good potential ascend she can ascend so easily to stacylite only downside is she might leave you for a real chad (aka me)
:lul:

• +1
MTN is the average joe. If you look at standard bell curve that around 68% of the population, and 13% of the population is around high-mid ltn or below and it’s very easy to ascend to mtn from there. Also what i said is not genes most of it is your environment and habits. Granted some of it may be but just softmaxx it’s an ez ascend
MTN just applies to your face not your body, your height and frame are also mostly genetics, and ND is also partially genetic. telling some ND framecel manlet MTN to just put him out there is legit rope fuel.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Nazi Germany
My ratings are all over the place from LTN to HTN. Lowkey pseudoscience bullshit atp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany and sportsmogger
yeah i randomly remembered my dad beating the shit out of me and calling me ugly for shitting myself in my crib (so before 2 yrs old) the other day. it turned out that many times I was thinking of being ugly it felt so bad because I was half-remembering that incident.

still subhuman though

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany, fluoride1337, sportsmogger and 1 other person
MTN just applies to your face not your body, your height and frame are also mostly genetics, and ND is also partially genetic. telling some ND framecel manlet MTN to just put him out there is legit rope fuel.
Being ND doesn’t even matter LOL bro it’s so broad of a spectrum that you can’t possibly quantify it. I agree frame and height you can’t really change unless you’re young but other than that its not that hard so stop coping and start excelling :feelsgood:

• +1
My ratings are all over the place from LTN to HTN. Lowkey pseudoscience bullshit atp
Yep it is ngl, also it’s so hard to be low ltn - subhuman genuinely you are likely just not confident and need to develop your social skills also most people can’t rate properly or are just trolling you on here

• Ugh..
  • +1
stupid post + dnr you stupid blue pilled liberal cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany and gtbsg1
yeah i randomly remembered my dad beating the shit out of me and calling me ugly for shitting myself in my crib (so before 2 yrs old) the other day. it turned out that many times I was thinking of being ugly it felt so bad because I was half-remembering that incident.

still subhuman though
Damn bro. Prob just geomaxx it can change your prospects

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany and incel194012940
'Crippling body dysmorphia'-:feelsuhh:. You're lucky I don't report you for being a foid.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Nazi Germany, fluoride1337, yoshisand and 1 other person
Being ND doesn’t even matter LOL bro it’s so broad of a spectrum that you can’t possibly quantify it. I agree frame and height you can’t really change unless you’re young but other than that its not that hard so stop coping and start excelling :feelsgood:
You are quite literally retarded bro stfu
i literally can not change the way my brain is for the rest of my life so i can fit in socially, also you can only really add a inch or two compared to a normal life style by living perfectly which is still mostly out of your control and based on how your parents raise you until like 15-16. your literally saying the most water cycle fucking shit of "you have to put your self out there and have good social status" which everyone already believes in already on this dumb fourm

• +1
i literally can not change the way my brain is for the rest of my life so i can fit in socially, also you can only really add a inch or two compared to a normal life style by living perfectly which is still mostly out of your control and based on how your parents raise you until like 15-16. your literally saying the most water cycle fucking shit of "you have to put your self out there and have good social status" which everyone already believes in already on this dumb fourm
Are you ND? If so how severe is it. If you are severely autistic or very crippling ADHD then yeah I can understand

• +1
My thread sounds like the biggest cope ever :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: You’re right bro ngl

• +1
Are you ND? If so how severe is it. If you are severely autistic or very crippling ADHD then yeah I can understand
nigger even if its not crippling it still has a negative effect on your life and your ability to form connections with those around you

• +1
nigger even if its not crippling it still has a negative effect on your life and your ability to form connections with those around you
I know people that have a good social life and are autistic af. Honestly you have to get a good friend group that don’t cook you but it’s possible

• +1
STFU FAGGOT

• +1
I agree tho you’re bound to say some stupid shit that will turn them off

• +1
I know people that have a good social life and are autistic af. Honestly you have to get a good friend group that don’t cook you but it’s possible
yeah but its significantly harder compared to being NT and just telling ND to just put your self out yeah until you find a good group is rope fuel.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Nazi Germany and gtbsg1
Most people underrate their looks i’ve realized. If you’re MTN and above you can literally bag a stacy easy :lul:. All you need is to max out your other stats (height if you’re young enough, money, status, social skills and charisma, physique/frame) and these can all be done relatively easier than maxxing your face. Ideally with all those things I mentioned you can ascend to chad easier said than done. Most people underrate and put themselves down heavily because they take the advice of a random guy who is likely trolling and messing with you jfl.

Also most people on this forum are either autistic or are sub5 neets that spend their day rotting on org so don’t take their advice and ratings seriously as they have little to no real world experience. If you want to know what you are facially then see how people treat you Irl, if they treat you fairly then you are at least MTN and you’re set. If they treat you like you’re worthless then you’re subhuman bro get to hardmaxx ascension journey ASAP:lul::lul::lul:. If you want to look better all you need imo is some softmaxxing and your set.

TL;DR: If you are at least mtn you are good, stop underrating yourself because confidence is key in life.

women severely overrate their looks

normie men slightly overrate their looks

blackpillers underrate their looks

if a user says they are subhuman, odds are they are subhuman

• +1

• +1

Forgot to mention going on the carnivore diet is peak diet for looks and 1 meal a day.

• +1
If you’re MTN and above you can literally bag a stacy easy :lul:
Retarded new user joining just a few days ago and making a retarded post pt. 200

• +1

ADONISSS!!

• +1
True also forgot to mention most people have subhuman diets which are limiting their potential. Probably got a tapeworm chilling in your intestine. Fixing your diets ascends you so hard it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373 and Nazi Germany
i love you bladee