YOU ASSHOLES TOLD ME TO CHANGE MY HAIRSTYLE AND NOW IT LOOKS 100X WORSE FUCK THIS FORUM

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
AC78FF01 1E58 49B8 89BF AA6189D48983

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, greyrock45, KING REIDYZ and 18 others
no hair for your mandrill midface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Efendja, Spiritualcell, CristianT and 6 others
Fucking brutal ngl kind of looks like me but not deformed and brown

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and thecel
Yes. We are dicks on this forum.

• So Sad
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
lol @ when this forum has become the meme:

"Just get a new haircut, bro"

LOL @ listening to randoms on a forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Allornothing, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
the haircut doesnt suit you because your ugly no shit any haircut looks bad on you what did ya expect ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Allornothing, VenatorLuparius and 6 others
22744.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Lautrec
the haircut doesnt suit you because your ugly no shit any haircut looks bad on you what did ya expect ?
my life is a joke. fuck my parents for bringing me into this cruel existence. even north koreans get to have sex

• So Sad
Reactions: malicieusss
my life is a joke. fuck my parents for bringing me into this cruel existence. even north koreans get to have sex
b3mxb0l31gz81.png
quite literally.......

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and 5.5psl
Nah the hairstyle aint bad you look like shit thats the problem here
but how do I even fix it like surgery won’t even work I hate my parents so much why am I so fucking ugly

You need to lose a shit ton of weight before u post another picture here again

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, blackckatt, Constantin Denis and 3 others
you look like a 40 year old trying to larp as a zoomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, LowTrust and Constantin Denis
It's over for you no matter what haircut you get

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
NOW I HAVE TO WEAR FUCKING BEANIES ALL THE TIME THANKS TO YOU JACKASSEs

It's over for you no matter what haircut you get
because of my midface or being fat? because i can fix being fat and get a lip lift + rhino

blame your barber bro he did not make your hair look good.

atleast your nt

No your just ugly in general
but being ugly can be broken down into individual reasons as to why. like what exactly is ugly about me

Honestly don't know how you go outside in public looking like that.... I would literally never leave my house and get everything ordered and in your situation id get a job that doesnt work with other humans and work by yourself..... literally over for you buddy boyo

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell, KING REIDYZ, 7zyzz7 and 3 others
Honestly don't know how you go outside in public looking like that.... I would literally never leave my house and get everything ordered and in your situation id get a job that doesnt work with other humans and work by yourself..... literally over for you buddy boyo
alright dude. his main problem is hes chubby as hell he needs to leanmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 28117
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lunin7 and It'snotover
I think he ascended and left the forum. Chad

• +1
Man, some of you guys bullied the shit out of this poor lad.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and rand anon
  • So Sad
Reactions: malicieusss, NerdcelThundercok and It'snotover
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
How does it feel to have blood on your hands?

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer, Constantin Denis, 7zyzz7 and 2 others

Did your uncle push his dick on your child mouth when you was a kid ? we can talk if you need ..

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
click on his profile
ok
click on his profile
ffs..... i dont wanna sound like a jerk but natural selection specifically ended breed's with low mental strength as they were not able to survive in the modern/social world so this was a actually a good thing technically for him and his state/situation in life.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
ok

ffs..... i dont wanna sound like a jerk but natural selection specifically ended breed's with low mental strength as they were not able to survive in the modern/social world so this was a actually a good thing technically for him and his state/situation in life.
He could have coped in some other way, he could have not be able to reproduce even if he lived bro

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche
Brutal, he killed himself

• Woah
Reactions: malicieusss
He could have coped in some other way, he could have not be able to reproduce even if he lived bro
what was the point of coping with that type of looks level ? He was better in heaven then on earth if im being honest.

he would have drove himself to death either way because he would have to wageslave or work too survive and live

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, 7zyzz7 and Constantin Denis
  • +1