• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, Ritalincell and AbandonShip
Looks like a NW1 to me, no sign of balding

Make a pic like this every week and compare them just to be sure

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz, Ritalincell and AbandonShip
This is how it starts. You look fine but who knows what the Norwood reaper will do to you as time passes.

• So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
Nw78484 overrrr

nw5

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Ritalincell and AbandonShip
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
hop on fin asap

• So Sad
Post a picture of your side profile with your hair slicked back.

Temple incline runs parallel to the slope of the forehead, which is a sub NW2 trait. Ideal.

The actual hairline is more or less perpendicular to the slope of the forehead, which is a sub NW1 trait.

Forehead looks like it's on the shorter side of average.

Density is good.

If you had to give it an integer it'd probably be Norwood 1 but on a spectrum you're probably slightly below that.

• Love it
Temple incline runs parallel to the slope of the forehead, which is a sub NW2 trait. Ideal.

The actual hairline is more or less perpendicular to the slope of the forehead, which is a sub NW1 trait.

Forehead looks like it's on the shorter side of average.

Density is good.

If you had to give it an integer it'd probably be Norwood 1 but on a spectrum you're probably slightly below that.
You just made my day.

Thank you kind sir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You just made my day.

Thank you kind sir
If men are kings, your hair is your crown. Keep an eye on it.

It's easiest to see if you're losing hair from the profile. The first thing you'll notice if it does start to pull back is that the hairline will run more horizontal, rather than perpendicular to the slope of the forehead. Once that happens you're in the Norwood 1 to 1.5 territory. That's pretty good and a lot of men tend to stay around there. Once the temple incline moves back and stops running parallel to the slope of the forehead you're moving towards Norwood 2.

If you have a big lower third you'll be able to get away with a higher hairline, but if you have the weak chin symptomatic of ethnics it'll be a lot more brutal.

• +1
If men are kings, your hair is your crown. Keep an eye on it.

It's easiest to see if you're losing hair from the profile. The first thing you'll notice if it does start to pull back is that the hairline will run more horizontal, rather than perpendicular to the slope of the forehead. Once that happens you're in the Norwood 1 to 1.5 territory. That's pretty good and a lot of men tend to stay around there. Once the temple incline moves back and stops running parallel to the slope of the forehead you're moving towards Norwood 2.

If you have a big lower third you'll be able to get away with a higher hairline, but if you have the weak chin symptomatic of ethnics it'll be a lot more brutal.
My lower third is good.

Decent chin and jaw.

I just worry about my hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1