You become chad BUT…

B

beefliverontop

Gold
You become chad,
Your 6 foot 4, strong asf. Perfect v taper body, crazy mma skills. You can eat whatever you want and drink anything do ant type of drugs without any sort of damage you dont gain weight. Your body stays big and sexy no matter what u do or eat

The only plot twist is you first have to get fucked by a big hairy muscular man and get creampied and you have to get fucked for 2 hours long non stop. And you also have to suck dick too for another extra 2 hours.
Oh yea and when u hecome chad u only live for 7 years. Would u do it?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, StraightHeadJames and not__cel
Average greycel post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, not__cel, halloweed and 3 others
Alright, what's the catch?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and not__cel
Not worth it tbh

yes

• Woah
Reactions: beefliverontop
Not worth it tbh
7 years pass on by like its nothing lmao.

i would do all of that and 10x more to become what OP said, if i were to live a full life

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You become chad,
Your 6 foot 4, strong asf. Perfect v taper body, crazy mma skills. You can eat whatever you want and drink anything do ant type of drugs without any sort of damage you dont gain weight. Your body stays big and sexy no matter what u do or eat

The only plot twist is you first have to get fucked by a big hairy muscular man and get creampied and you have to get fucked for 2 hours long non stop. And you also have to suck dick too for another extra 2 hours.
Realistically I’ll fuck 800 more jbs after I become chad so yes I agree

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH and beefliverontop

i would do all of that and 10x more to become what OP said, if i were to live a full life
I ain’t bending over to get fked by some dude no matter how much benefit I get man

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and not__cel

4 hours for 7 years is a good trade for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, beefliverontop and vermillioncorefan
I ain’t bending over to get fked by some dude no matter how much benefit I get man
if ur doing smtg to get pussy, then it's not gay no matter what.

like makeup, getting fucked in the ass by big hairy men, sacrificing the band of the hawks, etc

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop, s t a l l i o n, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Barrett and Chico did it so why can’t i

You don't need to come up with an elaborate excuse to suck dick

You become chad,

ok so nigga id do it in a heart beat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: beefliverontop and not__cel
Ok GrAY

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop