“You broke my cervix”

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Apparently this is a thing. Apparently there’s some kind of break beyond the hymen. Beyond popping the cherry. There’s something that’ll make a girl bleed from her first dick and something else that’ll make her bleed from her first big dick.

the girl I fucked on Monday made it very clear I was the biggest she’d had and I could tell she was genuinely scared of it. Then after the first round she said I broke her cervix. Yesterday we texted a bit and she said she’s still bleeding damn near a week later and we only fucked for like 15 minutes total between two rounds. Mog mog mog mog mog mog mog

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, Beetlejuice, itorroella9 and 18 others
You broke my siuuuuu

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 3828, BearBoy and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, .👽., JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 3 others
Thats a good thing. Now she'll spread the news to all her girl friends and they'll be interested in fucking you now cause big dick halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Jamal2222, Deleted member 15306 and 2 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 13787, Lmao and 9 others
Sounds like a fake story. And you can't realistically "break" a cervix from typical sex, bruise it maybe but she most certainly wouldn't still be bleeding a week later. Make up some more stuff now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, .👽., maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
my dick is 6.2 by 6 why tf is it so thick?
Mirin
Ooga genes
Mostly
Dickmaxxing tips?
But I did grow from 6.75x5.5(my natural size) to my current size in a month by using bathmate and doing manual stretches. The best dickmaxxing tip is this: start, and don’t stop. However far you have to go, it’s gonna take a while and be boring as fuck but if you keep at it, one day you might realize that you’ve got a fuckin hammer on you and you’ll never have to worry about your dick size ever again.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NateJacobs, Baldingman1998, .👽. and 1 other person
Unstoppable big white cock

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Toth's thot, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Apparently this is a thing. Apparently there’s some kind of break beyond the hymen. Beyond popping the cherry. There’s something that’ll make a girl bleed from her first dick and something else that’ll make her bleed from her first big dick.

the girl I fucked on Monday made it very clear I was the biggest she’d had and I could tell she was genuinely scared of it. Then after the first round she said I broke her cervix. Yesterday we texted a bit and she said she’s still bleeding damn near a week later and we only fucked for like 15 minutes total between two rounds. Mog mog mog mog mog mog mog
she probably has an IUD

i fucked a girl who had just gotten one put in and hit her cervix, it fucked with the IUD and she had pain/bleeding for a while afterwards

usually a girl with a healthy pussy isnt going to bleed once her hymen is broken a baby literally has to pass through that nigga its pretty elastic

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Thats a good thing. Now she'll spread the news to all her girl friends and they'll be interested in fucking you now cause big dick halo.
Very true @subhuman incel & @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bonepressed length is kinda cope especially if you are fat.
@subhuman incel & @OldVirgin
OOGA is not fat he's quite lean, mogs me in vascularity.

2021 07 12 16 27 25 693

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, gamma, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
you broke my penis @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
idk but you can massively increase girth for a day if you just make urself have a boner for few hours. good for hook ups

Did you get permanent gains from bathmate?

my man ooga spitting straight facts

last girl i slept with said i was the biggest dick she ever had and asked me if i hurt myself during sex because the tissues i used to get off the condom were a bit bloody despite her not being on her period, and i told her that it must come from her destroyed pussy

big white cock superiority :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 5786 and OOGABOOGA
my man ooga spitting straight facts

last girl i slept with said i was the biggest dick she ever had and asked me if i hurt myself during sex because the tissues i used to get off the condom were a bit bloody despite her not being on her period, and i told her that it must come from her destroyed pussy

big white cock superiority :lul:
Mirin old friend, remind me your size?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Mirin old friend, remind me your size?
18cm, like 7 inches? you should mock me a bit in length a lot in girth :feelsrope:

have to bathmate max my girth too

• Woah
  • +1
18cm, like 7 inches? you should mock me a bit in length a lot in girth :feelsrope:

have to bathmate max my girth too
Oh so in that case this is definitely a thing? First long dick tears something like hymen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Oh so in that case this is definitely a thing? First long dick tears something like hymen?
i've had it happen multiple times, when i slept with a girl for the first, sometimes also the second time. no idea what you're damaging, but should be the cervix

if it doesn't happen i pump-and-dump her, because she's been sleeping around too much :feelswhat:

• Love it
how tf. why does my gf have a never ending deep vagina
.... dont anwser that

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
I'm 6.7 at 5.5
.i used to reach max 7 inch but idk my dick kinda shrunk.what can i do to get it back as big as it was before

I'm 6.7 at 5.5
.i used to reach max 7 inch but idk my dick kinda shrunk.what can i do to get it back as big as it was before
Idfk nigga who do you think I am

I'm 6.7 at 5.5
suck a bigger cock than yours and absorb nutrients

• JFL
Stretch your dick

He’s 8x6 I’m not here to racebait he’s just the first dick mogger I thought of
only believe people that posts pics. most likely capping he says 8.5 x 6.5 bp.

99.99%

• +1
That sounds painful 😕

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Keep on fuckin’, Chads. God created you for this. He created me to suffer. We must fulfill our destinies.

• JFL

@CupOfCoffee