You can (almost) ALWAYS be leaner (LifeFuel for 10+BF%)

MOGMASTER69

MOGMASTER69

Iron
You might think you're lean, but until you reach a TRUE 10%BF (what most people consider to be 7-8%) you have NO idea how attractive you can be.
I cut another 5lbs recently and I'm now truly at around 9-10% and the IOIs have skyrocketed. Last night fucked one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Her friend said I look exactly like Vinnie Hacker JFL. If you lads aren't as lean as me, get there. It's more than worth it. The first time you look at yourself in the mirror at 10% you will understand what I mean.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tacomaxxing, baruch, shieldzz and 13 others
You might think you're lean, but until you reach a TRUE 10%BF (what most people consider to be 7-8%) you have NO idea how attractive you can be.
I cut another 5lbs recently and I'm now truly at around 9-10% and the IOIs have skyrocketed. Last night fucked one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Her friend said I look exactly like Vinnie Hacker JFL. If you lads aren't as lean as me, get there. It's more than worth it. The first time you look at yourself in the mirror at 10% you will understand what I mean.
How can we know we are 10% body fat? People with muscle will ofc look leaner(looking at the body) than the same bf% people without the muscle, so how can someone with little muscle determine his bf%? Do you think looking at certain vein visibility is good? Or maybe one could calculate it with height weight and strenght on compounds since they represent lean mass

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and MOGMASTER69
How can we know we are 10% body fat? People with muscle will ofc look leaner(looking at the body) than the same bf% people without the muscle, so how can someone with little muscle determine his bf%? Do you think looking at certain vein visibility is good? Or maybe one could calculate it with height weight and strenght on compounds since they represent lean mass
There's a body composition machine in my gym.

It's quite common

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz and cyprian_tomaszewski
i am 23%bf, the cut is going to go brazy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gilly and MOGMASTER69
There's a body composition machine in my gym.

It's quite common
I don't have it at mine, it's a small gym. Also Ronnie Coleman said that he got 0.33% bf% results from this machine (i think) so i dont think machines are accurate, bc he would have died with so little bf

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
I can't wait to hear about all of the success you're about to have. godspeed with the cut. From 23% it should take around a year I estimate

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I don't have it at mine, it's a small gym. Also Ronnie Coleman said that he got 0.33% bf% results from this machine (i think) so i dont think machines are accurate, bc he would have died with so little bf
Ronnie lies about a lot of stuff

The machines are accurate to a extent

how to get lean i will do anything

im 159 lbs at 189cm. i only drink water and 2 meals a day idc if i get to the underweight territory i dont go gym but i got muscle

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
I can't wait to hear about all of the success you're about to have. godspeed with the cut. From 23% it should take around a year I estimate
cutting down + rhino this year

Didn’t read but cope. I can only imagine the biggest subhumans being the ones always going “leanmaxing leanmaxing!!1 :soy:

“Never going to eat again! 6% body fat or death!”

Lol at boneless cucks desperately starving themselves and still looking like shit, probably even worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Yerico7, Bushman and 3 others
Didn’t read but cope. I can only imagine the biggest subhumans being the ones always going “leanmaxing leanmaxing!!1 :soy:

Lol at boneless cucks desperately starving themselves and still looking like shit, probably even worse.
I guarantee you have never been below 15% BF in your entire life. I hope you enjoy trying to discourage others, but know it won't work. They will achieve what you haven't, and reap rewards you never will.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, yellowrice and sayi
You motivate me bro Thank you

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and Allornothing
Ye he was 3.3

Absolutely true. I got the most attention from foids when I was borderline anorexic, even though my actual face/bone structure was worse than it is now.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and shieldzz
I think that's just that when you have the same amount of body fat but more muscle your overal body fat percentage is actually lower than it would be if you had less muscle, so you technically aren't as lean

lean enough?

Attachments

• 20231204_205924_resized.jpg
    20231204_205924_resized.jpg
    736.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: leir, coispet, Niksy and 2 others
lean enough?
Miring brother. Based on arm veins + ab definition, you're there. What does your training/diet look like? And are you happy with facial leanness?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77
i basi
Miring brother. Based on arm veins + ab definition, you're there. What does your training/diet look like? And are you happy with facial leanness?
basically did really harsh cut starved myself, went from 75 to 69kg in like 3 weeks top.
i was doing weight lofting 6times a week, boxing 3 times a week and everyday 1 hour of fasted walking on incline on a treadmill.
this pic was taken dec 4. thats the best ive ever looked in my life.
but still not satisfied with facial leanness.

rn i stopped boxing and im lacking with the fasted cardio, im skipping some days.
and weight lifting 3days a week. im trying mike mentzer's HIT.

my eating rn is considered normal to low, sub 2000cal( when i was starvemaxing somedays i did sub 1000 with 2 hrs of cardio and 2hrs of weightlifting)

im gonna keep maintaining my body for a week till i finish my finals and go back into a short heavy cut again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyrre, Allornothing and MOGMASTER69
mirin
Are you natty? Also i think that's lean enough, you even have ab veins but do you feel good at thjs bf%?
100% natty and also in this pic i was off creatine for 1 week and im still not taking creatine.
i dont know if it even does anything at all for me.
btw i forgot to mention that during my heavy cut i was relying heavily on coffee, 1.5% milk and table sugar and cigarettes.
also some cottage cheese with sugar. and that was basically it.

also i always get ab veins even at higher bf.
my ab veins shows before my abs too which doesnt look good.

and also thats some additional pics
for reference im 175cm 69-70kg.

Attachments

• 20231205_205310_resized.jpg
    20231205_205310_resized.jpg
    592 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231202_165452.jpg
    20231202_165452.jpg
    728.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231127_144436.jpg
    20231127_144436.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • VideoCapture_20231124-101300_resized.jpg
    VideoCapture_20231124-101300_resized.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 0
  • VideoCapture_20231124-101345_resized.jpg
    VideoCapture_20231124-101345_resized.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, cyprian_tomaszewski, Allornothing and 2 others
100% natty and also in this pic i was off creatine for 1 week and im still not taking creatine.
i dont know if it even does anything at all for me.
btw i forgot to mention that during my heavy cut i was relying heavily on coffee, 1.5% milk and table sugar and cigarettes.
also some cottage cheese with sugar. and that was basically it.

also i always get ab veins even at higher bf.
my ab veins shows before my abs too which doesnt look good.

and also thats some additional pics
for reference im 175cm 69-70kg.
looking great brother. That's without a doubt a top .1% physique. Definitely shows me I have a lot more progress to make on the gym side of things. I've also been thinking about trying some Mentzer training but too busy with work atm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and looksmaxxer77
how can you still have sex drive at a so low BF? I’m having problems already just at 13%

• +1
Reactions: Detective, MOGMASTER69 and looksmaxxer77
looking great brother. That's without a doubt a top .1% physique. Definitely shows me I have a lot more progress to make on the gym side of things. I've also been thinking about trying some Mentzer training but too busy with work atm
thats the time to try mentzer training, because if u follow his principle you only have to train every 4 days for like 20 to 30 min max but u have to go to full failire and even past failure.

• +1
how can you still have sex drive at a so low BF? I’m having problems already just at 13%
my sex drive is good but im struggling with some ED.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
my sex drive is good but im struggling with some ED.
i’m struggling with both tbh.

That’s the thing that always holds me back from cutting too much.

Like rn i don’t feel horny at all tbh, my dick is 60% of the full strength he used to have and i never think about sex.

It’s cool to look good and everything, and i was 10% once in my life and the IOIs were just on another level…BUT i didn’t have sec with a girl that begged me for it because my sex drive was so low i felt i didn’t need her.

And then, when i bulked back up again after months, I was fantasizing about fucking her and jerked off multiple times to her.

That’s why it’s good and bad at the same time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leir, Detective and MOGMASTER69
i’m struggling with both tbh.

That’s the thing that always holds me back from cutting too much.

Like rn i don’t feel horny at all tbh, my dick is 60% of the full strength he used to have and i never think about sex.

It’s cool to look good and everything, and i was 10% once in my life and the IOIs were just on another level…BUT i didn’t have sec with a girl that begged me for it because my sex drive was so low i felt i didn’t need her.

And then, when i bulked back up again after months, I was fantasizing about fucking her and jerked off multiple times to her.

rn im in relationship and i rarely think about sex or get horny unless im with her and start touching. Other than that i dont get get horny or anything unless i see a hot milf or when im raving.
but the ed sucks a little, but even with some ed i still have above average dong.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and MOGMASTER69
I actually don't, to be honest. Aside from morning wood and actively hooking up with a girl, I never get boners. I haven't masturbated since July--not because I want to keep a streak, but because I really have no desire to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpiller954, PseudoMaxxer and Allornothing
10% bf is too low, optimal range is about 12-13%. Anything less and you look gaunt and skeleton-esque.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and MOGMASTER69

I feel this, and this might be the one downside of being so lean. Most of my laycount is girls I wouldn't go near anymore because my drive is so low. I genuinely almost have forgotten what it feels like to be horny and wanting to fuck a 6/10. Although it is pretty good that I don't get distracted by every girl or thinking about sex all day, it does feel weird to have a solid girl 8/10 texting me to fuck her and having no desire to. I still do it though:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
im about this percentage too feel bloated and sick asf from binging too much junk

• +1
Of course bro. Feel free to PM me if you want more personalized advice. I would be happy to give you some protocols that worked for me
thanks brocel

im about this percentage too feel bloated and sick asf from binging too much junk
Yup, its not natural to be so fat. Caffeine, three protein-centered meals a day, and you're golden. Just don't snack between meals. If you have the urge, chug a sparkling water as it will fill your stomach.

i basi

basically did really harsh cut starved myself, went from 75 to 69kg in like 3 weeks top.
i was doing weight lofting 6times a week, boxing 3 times a week and everyday 1 hour of fasted walking on incline on a treadmill.
this pic was taken dec 4. thats the best ive ever looked in my life.
but still not satisfied with facial leanness.

rn i stopped boxing and im lacking with the fasted cardio, im skipping some days.
and weight lifting 3days a week. im trying mike mentzer's HIT.

my eating rn is considered normal to low, sub 2000cal( when i was starvemaxing somedays i did sub 1000 with 2 hrs of cardio and 2hrs of weightlifting)

im gonna keep maintaining my body for a week till i finish my finals and go back into a short heavy cut again.
Does boxing helped you to get leaner?

My face is wide af and I look bloated, I'm athletic but also have some fat, probably 15% bf, hopefully leanmaxxing ascends me. I've seen many ppl say people with wide faces look like shit until low bf% where they mog, Jordan Barret is a good example of it, he looks bloated af when not leanmaxxed

Mirin my genetic

I have to go to 50-55 KG to be 9-10% bodyfat AT FUCKING 21 YEARS old

Literally women weight

most people are fat or skinnyfat,not everyone is boneless like you muhg

Ur fat and lazy so u put others down

Ur fat and lazy so u put others down
Ok. You’re boneless so you cope with weight loss.

See how our arguments are just as pointless as each other’s?

Keep starving keep leanmaxing then kill yourself at 25 because of the depression