You can always get a arranged marriage with a tribal indian girl

Y

yandex99

Sphinx
especially the bhili...indian women look better than east asian women and mestizas in my opinion on average from 3 years of online dating.

I'm not saying she'll be a stacey but it's better than nothing.arrangemarriagemaxing works.

do you really have a choice?I'm a bearded htn and get rejected all the time even with professional pics while foreign women are open and friendly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pig_face and lemonnz
its not that easy

Lol u not htn you shizo

nigga most are married off for a few cows nigguh
you cant just come into the country and marry an indian girl, you need to be established
and it seems youre targeting this at any man in the world

eww just join an amish society if you're so desperate for a wife. white christian only of course

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
i would choose a ladakhi or nagaland girl haha

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
especially the bhili...indian women look better than east asian women and mestizas in my opinion on average from 3 years of online dating.

I'm not saying she'll be a stacey but it's better than nothing.arrangemarriagemaxing works.

do you really have a choice?I'm a bearded htn and get rejected all the time even with professional pics while foreign women are open and friendly.
Can i get one bhai ? Im 4'11

Attachments

• 20240216_215439.jpg
    20240216_215439.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 0
you cant just come into the country and marry an indian girl, you need to be established
and it seems youre targeting this at any man in the world
not with brahmin and caste poojas but tribal poojas sell their daughters for some cows and don't expect to ever see them again.once you've paid the bride price,she's all yours.the bhili are extremely poor and you just need 2000 dollars in goats.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face and IAMNOTANINCEL
i would choose a ladakhi or nagaland girl haha
they are christians and cucked because they don't do arrangemarriage.they do the courtship nonsense.doesn't work for incels like me and most of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
they are christians and cucked because they don't do arrangemarriage.they do the courtship nonsense.doesn't work for incels like me and most of this forum.
nagaland girls will accept me and see me as a well traveled aristocrat

and ladakhi tibetan girls always stared at me so i’m sure i can get one for a few cows

Can i get one bhai ? Im 4'11
it's not fancy wancy courtship or fancy smancy middle class bitches....it's extremely poor tribal people that live off goats.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
nagaland girls will accept me and see me as a well traveled aristocrat

and ladakhi tibetan girls always stared at me so i’m sure i can get one for a few cows
too much uncertainty involved for me and the guys on this forum.we want it like a vending machine,pay the money get the waifu.

eww just join an amish society if you're so desperate for a wife. white christian only of course
I'm neither christcuck nor white i look yemeni...and amish don't do arrange marriage its dating in their culture.

They would divorce rape me.