You can blame Jews, but the problem is WHITE PEOPLE

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》

I used to feel sympathy for the whites who had their countries invaded by niggers and my fellow muslims, which I always blamed on the Jews.

Of course their influence through media and politics played a part in this bs, but it was the CUCKED WHITE PEOPLE who allowed this shit.

I hope you all get exterminated and once Europe and North America is Muslim, we will come for the dirty Jews.
WHITES ARE NOT SUPERIOR

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, itsoverbuddyboyo, disillusioned and 5 others
Most women are whores and they are destroying society. They fill me with so much rage and I’m sick of them bastards, the bloody majority of them degenerate toilets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 685 and Bluepill
Inshallah bhai

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1680, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
I wonder who could be behind this post?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 685, Krezo and 1 other person
or maybe u could let others live their lives and u live yours. how exactly r they affecting you?

Found a pic of op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, The Dude Abides, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
or maybe u could let others live their lives and u live yours. how exactly r they affecting you?
Kill yourself you fucking retard. Faggots push their shit in our faces and molest little boys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, RichardSpencel, fukmylyf and 5 others
high E post right there boy. who gives a fuck about that bullshit you just said everyone who thinks that the jews are behind all evil is being a brainlet . its CHINA that is more evil and the global elite that are more evil than jews. and yes the globabl elite have some jews but not all at all

also

Kill yourself you fucking retard. Faggots push their shit in our faces and molest little boys.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Einon and ChoSeungHui
well if youre really that mad about it why not do something about it instead of whining about? stop being a whiny crybaby and actually do something about it. all talk but no action.

well if youre really that mad about it why not do something about it instead of whining about? stop being a whiny crybaby and actually do something about it. all talk but no action.
Found the glownigger

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, InZayn, The Dude Abides and 2 others
Unironically rope.The reason youre invading white countries is because your involved monkey brain wasn't capable of creating your anything close to what whites have.No amount of social degredation will make whites even SOMEWHAT close to Muslims in the middle East,intellect wise.
Maybe Muslims should stop molesting little kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ChoSeungHui

I used to feel sympathy for the whites who had their countries invaded by niggers and my fellow muslims, which I always blamed on the Jews.

Of course their influence through media and politics played a part in this bs, but it was the CUCKED WHITE PEOPLE who allowed this shit.

I hope you all get exterminated and once Europe and North America is Muslim, we will come for the dirty Jews.
WHITES ARE NOT SUPERIOR

Look at this cope, doesn't realize that the cause OF the problem is jews lmao

Look at this cope, doesn't realize that the cause OF the problem is jews lmao
I sure do wonder who socially engeneered a society to be like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
MOOOOM WHITE PEOPLE DID IT AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
I sure do wonder who socially engeneered a society to be like this.
Exactly this is socially engeneered. The social degeneracy is in this case not caused by our own people but by outside forces (Jews)

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Einon and The Dude Abides
I honstly dont even blame the women from the past. Look into the leaders of the woman's rights movement. Women were fed lies by other ((women)). So much propaganda to convince woman what they had wasn't enough and to live self destructive lifestyles.

Exactly this is socially engeneered. The social degeneracy is in this case not caused by our own people but by outside forces (Jews)
Exactly.Yet @Yummyinmytummy is unwilling to accept this,because of his refusal to stop consuming semen.

• +1
Exactly.Yet @Yummyinmytummy is unwilling to accept this,because of his refusal to stop consuming semen.
I explicitly said the cause comes from the Jews, but it is WHITE PEOPLE that accept their bs and enable it. Why hasn’t this happened in the Muslim world, or Asian.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Einon
I explicitly said the cause comes from the Jews, but it is WHITE PEOPLE that accept their bs and enable it. Why hasn’t this happened in the Muslim world, or Asian.
It’s slowly happening and especially Asian countries are slowly becoming cucked and westernized. The reason those white people accept it although a huge rising group doesn't is because they're brainwashed by jews by media, music, education etc from early on.

The white race is too strong and intelligent to go extinct. We were the first ones to create these countries and will be the last

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Because there was nothing to degrade with muslims.You never reached the heights that whites did.Why would the jew target you?Also,jews are despised by muslims and after the 74trillion kikes killed in the holocaust,it was an easy way for the empathy of whites to be used against them.
As for asian.There just aren't any jews there.Why hasn't cambodia been degraded by jews?Because why the fuck would it?
We were the first ones to create these countries and will be the last

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
Because there was nothing to degrade with muslims.You never reached the heights that whites did.Why would the jew target you?Also,jews are despised by muslims and after the 74trillion kikes killed in the holocaust,it was an easy way for the empathy of whites to be used against them.
As for asian.There just aren't any jews there.Why hasn't cambodia been degraded by jews?Because why the fuck would it?
They are especially targeting whites. After that it would be asians because asians are very intelligent and alot of Asian countries have functioning societies. Sadly for Japan for example the population is going down and suicide is huge in South Korea...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Einon
They are especially targeting whites. After that it would be asians because asians are very intelligent and alot of Asian countries have functioning societies. Sadly for Japan for example the population is going down and suicide is huge in South Korea...
Yes.Asian are smart.But It's a different kind of smart,in my opinion.They're not very inventive or deep.That's why their countries are somewhat disfunctional,when It comes to work enviroment and social stigmas.They mostly follow ideologies,blindly and end up sufferinga lot of the consequenses that come with that.

• +1
Because there was nothing to degrade with muslims.You never reached the heights that whites did. Why would the jew target you?Also,jews are despised by muslims and after the 74trillion kikes killed in the holocaust,it was an easy way for the empathy of whites to be used against them.
1.Because there was nothing to degrade with muslims.
Slavery, draconian laws, corruption, etc.
2. Why would the jew target you?
We are their biggest threat.
3.Also,jews are despised by muslims
Doesn’t matter because those fags do their business behind the scenes while using important people to reinforce their ideas. Muslims hating them won’t change anything.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Doesn’t matter because those fags do their business behind the scenes while using important people to reinforce their ideas. Muslims hating them won’t change anything.
1.Slavery, draconian laws, corruption, etc.
I don't consider those things as good.Because of your phrasing,I'm unsure if you do,I can't answer this question properly.
2. We are their biggest threat.
We literally genocided them.You are the biggest threat,now.But you definetly weren't back then.That's why they fucked us first.You still take second place.
3.Doesn’t matter because those fags do their business behind the scenes while using important people to reinforce their ideas. Muslims hating them won’t change anything.
it helps,because in white countries,you can't even have a discussion conscerning jews and they really don't hide themselfs that much.

• +1

WHITES ARE NOT SUPERIOR

If you think the islamic world is going to be able to resist the pozz train of runaway technocapital when christendom couldnt you're dumb. In twenty years the muslims who emigrate (and their children moreso) will be in the exact same position materially and metaphysically as whites in the west except with lower IQs. Jews are just tools.

• +1
1.Slavery, draconian laws, corruption, etc.
I don't consider those things as good.Because of your phrasing,I'm unsure if you do,I can't answer this question properly.
2. We are their biggest threat.
We literally genocided them.You are the biggest threat,now.But you definetly weren't back then.That's why they fucked us first.You still take second place.
3.Doesn’t matter because those fags do their business behind the scenes while using important people to reinforce their ideas. Muslims hating them won’t change anything.
it helps,because in white countries,you can't even have a discussion conscerning jews and they really don't hide themselfs that much.
1. I meant that we Muslims did many things that Jews would shame whites and use against them.
2. We have always been Israel’s biggest threat, since an important part of our religion is the hate for Jews. Whites have always given them a place to live and left them to be. We took Israel from them and guess what, white people gave it back to them.

Don’t talk about being their threat when you guys haven't killed 6 million LMAO. Also the romans killed millions of jews and they also got their thing in medieval times cause they killed Christ
If you think the islamic world is going to be able to resist the pozz train of runaway technocapital when christendom couldnt you're dumb. In twenty years the muslims who emigrate (and their children moreso) will be in the exact same position materially and metaphysically as whites in the west except with lower IQs. Jews are just tools.
This. 90% of Muslims I talk to in real life are western as fuck and they all smoke weed. Believe me I live around them

• +1
1. I meant that we Muslims did many things that Jews would shame whites and use against them.
2. We have always been Israel’s biggest threat, since an important part of our religion is the hate for Jews. Whites have always given them a place to live and left them to be. We took Israel from them and guess what, white people gave it back to them.
"
  • Extremely intelligent individuals, even as kids tend to exhibit a higher level of morality and empathy if they are empathetic.
  • If they are not, they are strongly apathetic, and are likely to remain that way, as it would likely be a neurologically rooted ‘problem’.
  • They are more likely to be than not.
"
A higher iq directly corrolates with being more empathetic.Whites are smarter and therefore much better at rationalisation,they aren't good at following ideas that are set in stone like "every single jew is bad".I hate jews and I don't even believe that.Even if the vast majority are shit,not all of them are.This empathy was exploted by the jews.
Muslims aren't anywhere as smart,that's why they follow ideas such as hating all jews without questioning It.It's a matter of inteligence.Higher iq can be used against you,as It was with whites.

• +1
History is written by the victors. That is all.

• +1
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

• JFL
"
  • Extremely intelligent individuals, even as kids tend to exhibit a higher level of morality and empathy if they are empathetic.
  • If they are not, they are strongly apathetic, and are likely to remain that way, as it would likely be a neurologically rooted ‘problem’.
  • They are more likely to be than not.
"
A higher iq directly corrolates with being more empathetic.Whites are smarter and therefore much better at rationalisation,they aren't good at following ideas that are set in stone like "every single jew is bad".I hate jews and I don't even believe that.Even if the vast majority are shit,not all of them are.This empathy was exploted by the jews.
Muslims aren't anywhere as smart,that's why they follow ideas such as hating all jews without questioning It.It's a matter of inteligence.Higher iq can be used against you,as It was with whites.
Duude there are plenty of hwite IQ moggers in religious organizations such as the LDS Mormons. Rationalize your way out of this embarrassing situation.

Duude there are plenty of hwite IQ moggers in religious organizations such as the LDS Mormons. Rationalize your way out of this embarrassing situation.
Plenty of

We're talking generally.

You mean once you have taken over Europe and North America the jews will come FOR YOU.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
Op stop consuming soy

• +1
Plenty of

We're talking generally.
Bhai. I think you give too much credit to muh IQ and seriously neglect the religious organizations and their leaders.

How can the most intelligent state Utah (imo) also be the most conservative and giga religious to the point they send hwite boys on a mission in the middle of Africa? Utah mogs every state in the US and country Europe.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 685
Bhai. I think you give too much credit to muh IQ and seriously neglect the religious organizations and their leaders.

How can the most intelligent state Utah (imo) also be the most conservative and giga religious to the point they send hwite boys on a mission in the middle of Africa? Utah mogs every state in the US and country Europe.
Yeah but then again there's tons of Christians in the south and they're lower iq right

• +1
Yeah but then again there's tons of Christians in the south and they're lower iq right
That's not the fucking point.

• Hmm...
all that matters is jews are cunts who are behind everything that is utterly wrong in this world

• +1
Calm down, chillex. No need to use f*cking. All good, no biggie.

Einon says that because hwite people have a higher IQ on average, they are smarter, much better at rationalization, and not good at following ideas that are set in stone.

LSD is all about following ideas that are set in stone. Not something @Einon would expect from the ideal hwite population.

Sorry for the harsh language :feelsez:

Last edited:
Einon says that because hwite people have a higher IQ on average, they are smarter, much better at rationalization, and not good at following ideas that are set in stone.

LSD is all about following ideas that are set in stone. Not something @Einon would expect from the ideal hwite population.

Sorry for the harsh language :feelsez:
What's LSD

• +1

( ( ( Who ) ) ) do you think is sparking the wars in the middle of Africa?
Also why use Utah?It's like me using Greece.We both know fuck all about the countries which we presented.I don't know why Utah is the highest IQ state.

• +1
( ( ( Who ) ) ) do you think is sparking the wars in the middle of Africa?
Also why use Utah?It's like me using Greece.We both know fuck all about the countries which we presented.I don't know why Utah is the highest IQ state.
Because Utah both IQ and religion mogs the rest of America and Europe. I don't think this should happen if intelligent hwite people weren't good at following ideas that are set in stone.

As I said in my first reply, I think you incorrectly give credit to IQ and don't even recognize the strength of different religious organizations.

Btw, I'm talking about 17-22 yo hwite boys going in the middle of Africa not to kill, but to spread the words of Joseph Smith.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Einon
Because Utah both IQ and religion mogs the rest of America and Europe. I don't think this should happen if intelligent hwite people weren't good at following ideas that are set in stone.

As I said in my first reply, I think you incorrectly give credit to IQ and don't even recognize the strength of different religious organizations.
I didn't mention giving credit to the strength of different religious organizations.But I recognise that they can hold a civilisation together.That being said.The Muslim countries are shitholes,so it's kind of like perfuming a piece of shit.It still smells like shit

shit skin dystopian muslim cope, ill take a shit on the quran right now

OP is right tbh

The jews didn't do nothing white men just felt bad for women and gave women more rights

Users who are viewing this thread

Back