You can blame Jews, but the problem is WHITE PEOPLE

Unironically rope.The reason youre invading white countries is because your involved monkey brain wasn't capable of creating your anything close to what whites have.No amount of social degredation will make whites even SOMEWHAT close to Muslims in the middle East,intellect wise.

Maybe Muslims should stop molesting little kids.
Keep crying for Al Qaeda muhajeen about 'muh 10 more IQ points' as we rape your country and convert it into Islam.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Yummyinmytummy, Einon and 2 others
Keep crying for Al Qaeda muhajeen about 'muh 10 more IQ points' as we rape your country and convert it into Islam.
I can't force myself to cry.An unintelligent parasite such as your people are only capable of leeching and destroying.I can't cry or even be mad at you,as doing that would be like being angry at a dog for licking its own ass.You never chose to be born with inferior intellect,I don't blame you for It.
(i still like u btw.,we just disagree on politics)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I can't force myself to cry.An unintelligent parasite such as your people are only capable of leeching and destroying.I can't cry or even be mad at you,as doing that would be like being angry at a dog for licking its own ass.You never chose to be born with inferior intellect,I don't blame you for It.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
nothing really. just sharing a video featuring a hwite tapout machine.

nothing really. just sharing a video featuring a hwite tapout machine.
do you think this is going to anger me?
I don't get it,tbh

do you think this is going to anger me?
I don't get it,tbh
don't read too much into it tbh. just a hwite trashtalker submitting to a devout mooslem that's all. alhamdulillah.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Jfl you fell for the average IQ score meme. There are 10 year old niggers in Sierra Leone who IQ mog you enough that the denigrating dog comparisons you make would be an accurate comparison of your IQ scores. IQ varies greatly from person to person within ethnic groups. Lol at imagining me as some kind of dog due to what the average IQ is of my father's ethnic group when either of us would score higher than you in these tests.

Despite what you may have been led to believe, Muslims aren't capable of only 'leeching and destroying' There are a great number of astrological, anatomical, and mathematical discovery which can be attributed to Muslims and Middle Easterners. Advances in algebra, geometry, and trigonometry, modeling the movement of planetary bodies, proposing the scientific method centuries before the renaissance, etc. Rise of Muslim extremism has made major changes to the ability of many countries to continue making such contributions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and ChoSeungHui
Jfl you fell for the average IQ score meme. There are 10 year old niggers in Sierra Leone who IQ mog you enough that the denigrating dog comparisons you make would be an accurate comparison of your IQ scores. IQ varies greatly from person to person within ethnic groups. Lol at imagining me as some kind of dog due to what the average IQ is of my father's ethnic group when either of us would score higher than you in these tests.

Despite what you may have been led to believe, Muslims aren't capable of only 'leeching and destroying' There are a great number of astrological, anatomical, and mathematical discovery which can be attributed to Muslims and Middle Easterners. Advances in algebra, geometry, and trigonometry, modeling the movement of planetary bodies, proposing the scientific method centuries before the renaissance, etc. Rise of Muslim extremism has made major changes to the ability of many countries to continue making such contributions.
tumblr_nln4ggbIqK1rydwbvo1_500.gif

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 1553
I don't wanna be in any Puppy Mosh. And I don't like baby murder either.

But that "Whore of Babylon" video. People complaining about sexy grill doing sexy things? Okay, people hate degeneracy, I get it. But what are you doing for fun then? What are you doing that's so exciting?

don't read too much into it tbh. just a hwite trashtalker submitting to a devout mooslem that's all. alhamdulillah.
Two can play at that game

I was mining for a reaction skittle bit,tbh.I know you're not retarded,obviously.
Either way.I obviously know that it's not every single Muslim.But Muslim countries are and always will be a shithole.How well a country is off can easily be attributed to their iq and belief system.
that the denigrating dog comparisons you make would be an accurate comparison of your IQ scores.
Had a losing streak on Tekken,I was just a bit angry,sry for sounding degrading.Me love u long time
Lol at imagining me as some kind of dog due to what the average IQ is of my father's ethnic group when either of us would score higher than you in these tests..
That's kind of a stretch

Also,u said my homeland was being rapedby m00slims,my response was somewhat warranted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back