You can build muscle by electrical stimulation.

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Towards the end of his career, Bruce Lee relied on this extensively.

He was on it for hours a day though.

calories are burnt in significant amount only when most of the body is involved in physical exercise: several muscles, the heart and the respiratory system are all engaged at once.[17] However, some authors imply that EMS can lead to exercise, since people toning their muscles with electrical stimulation are more likely afterwards to participate in sporting activities as the body becomes ready, fit, willing and able to take on physical activity.[12]

EMS causes adaptation, i.e. training, of muscle fibers.[20] Because of the characteristics of skeletal muscle fibers, different types of fibers can be activated to differing degrees by different types of EMS, and the modifications induced depend on the pattern of EMS activity.[21] These patterns, referred to as protocols or programs, will cause a different response from contraction of different fiber types. Some programs will improve fatigue resistance, i.e. endurance, others will increase force production.[22]

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
yes electrodes stimulated my cock so much it wont get up anymore

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
brb trying it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AlwaysHaveQuestions, MentalistKebab and 2 others